Trump's Classified Docs Theft: Mar-A-Lago, FBI Subpoenas, Searches & Seizures - DOJ, Garland, GOP Madness - Spy Hard

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
Suranis

Trump's Classified Docs Theft: Mar-A-Lago, FBI Subpoenas, Searches & Seizures - DOJ, Garland, GOP Madness - Spy Hard

Post by Suranis »

I'm not a pheasant plucker,
I'm a pheasant plucker's mate,
And I'm only plucking pheasants
'cause the pheasant plucker's late.

Plucking pheasants is a pleasure
when the pheasant plucker's near,
But when pheasants pluck at pheasants,
then the plucking's rather queer.

So, if I'm plucking pheasants,
where the pleasant pheasants roam,
I'll pluck enough for supper
till the pheasant plucker's home.

And when the pheasant plucker comes,
we'll pluck them side by side,
Through pleasant plains and pheasant fields
where pheasants love to hide.
https://www.learnarhyme.com/tongue-twis ... nt-plucker
Hic sunt dracones
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

:clap: :clap: :clap:
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
Greatgrey
Verified: 💲8️⃣

Post by Greatgrey »

He wants to adjourn this case till 3 weeks after the hush money case is over.

https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap ... .452.0.pdf

IMG_0382.jpeg
IMG_0382.jpeg (400.32 KiB) Viewed 533 times
What's the Frequency, Kenneth?
Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

"Waahh!! I've done so many crimes it's really difficult to fit in all the court appearances!"

Hmm. Not convinced that gripe draws buckets of sympathy from the well of human kindness.

If you can't do the court time, don't do the white collar crime.
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

Cannon will make it 3 years after..
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Since when does the deadline for SIPA disclosures require the former guy to be present? Also too his team knew for months that this paperwork was due, no need to to othe homework in the last minute. Are really all the same attoneys working on this and his New York fraud case at the same time?
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

Dave from down under wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 5:36 pm Cannon will make it 3 years after..
She clearly has no intention of Donald Trump standing trial in this case. He clearly also is going to win the election, he has made shocking inroads with minority voters which is is more than enough to offset the handful of Republicans who won't vote for him.

He will not stand trial for anything aside from the hush money/election interference case because his AG will drop all cases against him with prejudice and that will be that. The average American voter is stupid enough to elect this giant bag of pus again.

We are doomed in this country.
There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

RVInit wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 8:40 pm
Dave from down under wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 5:36 pm Cannon will make it 3 years after..
She clearly has no intention of Donald Trump standing trial in this case. He clearly also is going to win the election, he has made shocking inroads with minority voters which is is more than enough to offset the handful of Republicans who won't vote for him.

He will not stand trial for anything aside from the hush money/election interference case because his AG will drop all cases against him with prejudice and that will be that. The average American voter is stupid enough to elect this giant bag of pus again.

Uh.. the "shocking inroads" are just the trends have have been happening with Republican voting for a while. He increased his Minority vote by 2 to 4 % past time and he still lost massivly. And that was just the fact that Minorities have been growing more republican by a factor of 2% every election in America. Why that is, is beyond my pay grade, but its been happening.

One article from 2021 talking about it

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... out-surge/
► Show Spoiler
The other thing is that Bidens numbers have been improving so much that they are swamping the Republican efforts to swamp the Aggregate sites

Biden Gains 4 in NYT Poll - More data now showing a changing election, one getting much better for Joe Biden and the Democrats. A new NYT poll has Biden going from down 5 to down 1, 46-45 - a 4 point gain! This encouraging movement is consistent with many other polls we’ve seen in recent weeks. The election today is close and competitive. Trump no longer leads, and things are moving in our direction.

The analysis of the poll is also consistent with the argument I’ve been making about what was likely to happen this spring - once the general began, and the Biden campaign turned on, some of our wandering coalition would begin to come home and Biden’s numbers would go up. Here’s a few excerpts from the NYT analysis of its poll:

the Democratic base has begun to coalesce behind the president…..Mr. Biden’s tick upward appears to stem largely from his improved standing among traditional Democratic voters — he is winning a greater share of voters who supported him in 2020 than he did a month ago…..

In the last month, Mr. Biden’s support among white voters remained flat, but it has inched upward among Black and Latino voters…….Mr. Biden was faring better than he had been a month ago in suburbs and among women……

The last few weeks have brought us lots of encouraging polling. Trump’s leads outside the margin of error have disappeared. Almost every poll national poll taken in recent weeks has the race within margin of error - meaning it’s close and competitive. 21 polls taken since late February have Biden ahead. Many polls have found meaningful movement towards Biden (he’s gained 4 points here, 6 points in Harris X for example). We’ve started seeing better numbers in the battleground states too, as there are now polls with Biden ahead in MI, PA, WI. We had 2 very encouraging polls in NC this week showing Biden within margin of error (tied). One Quinnipiac had Josh Stein up 52-44.

We have a long way to go in this election. Much will change, and we have a lot of work to do. But the election is changing now, becoming bluer, as many of us believed it would. Here at Hopium we celebrate the wins when they come and these last few weeks of polling have been very good for us. Congrats all - it’s encouraging stuff.
I urge you to subscribe to Simon Rosenberg's Hopium Chronicles. He is a seriously good antidote to the Media that is hyping up Trump to a stupid degree. Its good to get a positive vibe into your head to fight the clouds.

https://www.hopiumchronicles.com/
Hic sunt dracones
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

Legal AF analysis and biography of Aileen Cannon. Starts at 0:33.

"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
MN-Skeptic

Post by MN-Skeptic »

Josh Gerstein
@joshgerstein

JUST IN: Special counsel Smith urges Judge Cannon to reject Trump's latest bid for delay in classified docs case. "Each time the Court sets a new deadline in this case...the defendants reflexively ask for an adjournment. That must stop." Doc: https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap ... .453.0.pdf
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

Suranis wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 9:03 pm
RVInit wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 8:40 pm

Uh.. the "shocking inroads" are just the trends have have been happening with Republican voting for a while. He increased his Minority vote by 2 to 4 % past time and he still lost massivly. And that was just the fact that Minorities have been growing more republican by a factor of 2% every election in America. Why that is, is beyond my pay grade, but its been happening.

One article from 2021 talking about it

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... out-surge/
► Show Spoiler
The other thing is that Bidens numbers have been improving so much that they are swamping the Republican efforts to swamp the Aggregate sites

Biden Gains 4 in NYT Poll - More data now showing a changing election, one getting much better for Joe Biden and the Democrats. A new NYT poll has Biden going from down 5 to down 1, 46-45 - a 4 point gain! This encouraging movement is consistent with many other polls we’ve seen in recent weeks. The election today is close and competitive. Trump no longer leads, and things are moving in our direction.

The analysis of the poll is also consistent with the argument I’ve been making about what was likely to happen this spring - once the general began, and the Biden campaign turned on, some of our wandering coalition would begin to come home and Biden’s numbers would go up. Here’s a few excerpts from the NYT analysis of its poll:

the Democratic base has begun to coalesce behind the president…..Mr. Biden’s tick upward appears to stem largely from his improved standing among traditional Democratic voters — he is winning a greater share of voters who supported him in 2020 than he did a month ago…..

In the last month, Mr. Biden’s support among white voters remained flat, but it has inched upward among Black and Latino voters…….Mr. Biden was faring better than he had been a month ago in suburbs and among women……

The last few weeks have brought us lots of encouraging polling. Trump’s leads outside the margin of error have disappeared. Almost every poll national poll taken in recent weeks has the race within margin of error - meaning it’s close and competitive. 21 polls taken since late February have Biden ahead. Many polls have found meaningful movement towards Biden (he’s gained 4 points here, 6 points in Harris X for example). We’ve started seeing better numbers in the battleground states too, as there are now polls with Biden ahead in MI, PA, WI. We had 2 very encouraging polls in NC this week showing Biden within margin of error (tied). One Quinnipiac had Josh Stein up 52-44.

We have a long way to go in this election. Much will change, and we have a lot of work to do. But the election is changing now, becoming bluer, as many of us believed it would. Here at Hopium we celebrate the wins when they come and these last few weeks of polling have been very good for us. Congrats all - it’s encouraging stuff.
I urge you to subscribe to Simon Rosenberg's Hopium Chronicles. He is a seriously good antidote to the Media that is hyping up Trump to a stupid degree. Its good to get a positive vibe into your head to fight the clouds.

https://www.hopiumchronicles.com/
I appreciate the information. I tend to think there are an awful lot of wishful thinking out there - like the ones who thought the Supreme Court might uphold the Colorado decision to use their supposed "original intent" to do what the writers of the 14th amendment clearly intended, or the ones who thought he didn't have a snowball's chance in hell in 2016, or the ones who think there is a single judge who would entertain the idea of incarcerating Trump should he be found guilty of anything that anyone else would be incarcerated for.

But I will take a look at what you provided, and I appreciate the links and info. I do hope that I am wrong, but I really am afraid he is going to be elected President again. I think you might possibly have a higher opinion of the average American voter than is called for. Sadly.
There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

RVInit wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 1:41 pm
I appreciate the information. I tend to think there are an awful lot of wishful thinking out there - like the ones who thought the Supreme Court might uphold the Colorado decision to use their supposed "original intent" to do what the writers of the 14th amendment clearly intended, or the ones who thought he didn't have a snowball's chance in hell in 2016, or the ones who think there is a single judge who would entertain the idea of incarcerating Trump should he be found guilty of anything that anyone else would be incarcerated for.

But I will take a look at what you provided, and I appreciate the links and info. I do hope that I am wrong, but I really am afraid he is going to be elected President again. I think you might possibly have a higher opinion of the average American voter than is called for. Sadly.
Well, Simon Rosenberg was the one person who publicly said that the "Red Wave" narritive in 2022 was a complete load of BS, and the Polls simply did not show it at all.

Besides,. if you DONT listen to hopeful voices who back themselves up with evidence, you are going to be indulging in as much "hopeful thinking" as everyone else. You wont have balance. And people get addicted to the high of being afraid and outraged.

I mean come on, who out there in the media and online is actually doing a hopeful narrative? They are all running around screaming about every shitty poll that has Trump ahead. take a step back and look at it objectively and you will see you are getting a bit shellshocked by the doom and gloom from all directions. It's good for clicks.

I mean, if it does not work for click, why are you so doubtfull about clicking a positive link when you will click on negative ones without a second thought? Think about it.
Hic sunt dracones

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”