I cannot even rotate a PDF with Adobe Reader now

p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

And Acrobat Reader will not print out my NYState tax form. Press print (green button on the form); status bar starts up with message, "Please wait, etc.", then stalls as a pop-up window appears asking if I will take a survey on how much I loved the process t his year. Whether I click yes or no the status bar disappears. If I do nothing, the status bar stalls. I've done this for years with no problem.

Acrobat Reader is the only pdf reader NYS forms are compatible with.

:bored:
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

That's sad. I love pdf forms. Never had a problem. Both the Fed and OR forms opened and printed in Edge and Opera. I print both, fill with pencil, transcribe to pdf, save under new filename, print, sign, mail. Buddah Bing Buddah Boom.
zekeb
Occupation: Stable genius. One who tosses horseshit with a pitchfork and never misses the spreader.
Verified: ✅Of course

Post by zekeb »

I use Ashampoo PDF. It was dirt cheap. The only thing I don't like about it is that it doesn't re-open my files where I was last reading. I have to manually set a bookmark.
Largo al factotum.
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

Well, I opened the file on my other Mac, and was able to print it. So yeah. Now I have to add a note to my tax directions to print from the "big" computer next year.

Return to “Computers and Internet”