Jeff (go find that oil spill) Clark

Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Luke Johnson 🇺🇸 @Orly_licious

🚨 #JeffClark Disbarment Trial ALERT: Jeff Clark's hearings are March 26-29 and April 1-5, 2024. ⚖️ "In re Jeffrey B. Clark, Board Docket No. 22-BD-039" YouTube livestreams here: https://youtube.com/@d.c.bprhearingcomm ... 2/featured.

Clark also faces 2 felony counts in Fulton County GA for the same actions cited in the bar complaint.

Public filings for #JeffClarkDisbarment are in the Cases of Public Interest Folder at https://districtofcolumbiabar.sharepoin ... 5ef1f9747b.

"The disciplinary trial of former Justice Department official Jeffrey Clark begins Tuesday in Washington. The bar complaint against him says Clark attempted to convince Georgia officials to overturn Democrat Joe Biden’s victory on false pretenses – an attempt that went nowhere but led to a dramatic White House showdown and the resignation of Trump’s U.S. attorney in Atlanta." "The Office of Disciplinary Counsel for the District of Columbia Court of Appeals in Washington has accused him of dishonesty and conduct that would interfere in the administration of justice to keep Trump in power. A trial is expected to take about nine days. If the panel removes his law license, it would bar him from practicing law in Washington D.C." Atlanta Journal Constitution story: https://ajc.com/politics/attorney-in-tr ... 66VX2D224/

Thanks to Meghan Borrazas, Case Manager, Board on Professional Responsibility. Big week for Jeff Clark #JeffClarkDisbarment and John Eastman: Judge Yvette Roland's Disbarment decision in CA Bar's #EastmanTrial is coming soon!

UPDATE:

Jeff Clark's motion was GRANTED in part -- no hearings on Mar 29 and Apr 3. Jeff didn't want to sit on Good Friday. https://districtofcolumbiabar.sharepoin ... 2DBD%2D039

JC.JPG
JC.JPG (109.75 KiB) Viewed 1104 times
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Rolodex

Post by Rolodex »

Ooh thanks! I was listening to the supreme court but flipping over to this now!
Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest. - Mark Twain
Rolodex

Post by Rolodex »

Wow. Clark really is insufferable.

He took the stand and took the 5th and asserted various privileges on each question. And then he argued with the questioner and the judge.

If you're not watching, Acting AG (at that time) Rosen was on the stand this morning and was good. I don't think he likes Clark, either.
Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest. - Mark Twain
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

:yeahthat:

My favorite part was his smug insistence that he was fuckhead's personal attorney.

This scumball has burnt all the bridges. He's all in on fuckhead v.2.
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Post by Ben-Prime »

Just to clarify, a Bar disciplinary hearing is not considered a criminal matter, so inferences *can* be made in his assertation of the 5th Amendment right not to give testimony, yes?
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
bob

Post by bob »

Ben-Prime wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 7:02 pm Just to clarify, a Bar disciplinary hearing is not considered a criminal matter, so inferences *can* be made in his assertation of the 5th Amendment right not to give testimony, yes?
Yes.
Image ImageImage
Rolodex

Post by Rolodex »

bob wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 7:30 pm
Ben-Prime wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 7:02 pm Just to clarify, a Bar disciplinary hearing is not considered a criminal matter, so inferences *can* be made in his assertation of the 5th Amendment right not to give testimony, yes?
Yes.
And he took the 5th and claimed all kinds of privileges on stupid stuff: Was there a recount in Georgia? 5th, privilege.
Did Trump speak to the GA Sec of State? 5th, privilege. LOL

And as Portia said, I think he really screwed the pooch when he said - when asked by one of the panel judges - for whom was he the attorney in applying privilege and said it was Trump (with a bunch of stupid other stuff like supreme commander, unified executive, etc). He was a DoJ employee - which means, unlike Eastman who wasn't a government employee, his client is the United States. Oh, Jeffy.
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

Clark has that charming Karl Rove demeanor.
Ben-Prime

Post by Ben-Prime »

p0rtia wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 10:39 pm Clark has that charming Karl Rove demeanor.
But without the cunning intellect.

bob

Post by bob »

From that Politico article:
On Thursday, Clark’s lawyer Harry MacDougald offered an answer: “There was a period on Jan. 3 when he was the acting attorney general until the president changed his mind later that day.”

It also dovetails with a piece of evidence unearthed by the Jan. 6 select committee: White House call logs from Jan. 3, 2021 show Trump spoke by phone with Clark four times that day. The first three times, from around 7 a.m. to 1 p.m., the logs identify Clark as “Mr. Jeffrey Clark.” The fourth time, at around 4:17 p.m. — two hours before the fateful Oval Office meeting — they list him as “Acting Attorney General Jeffrey Clark.”

“[C]ontemporaneous White House documents suggest that Clark had already been appointed as the Acting Attorney General,” the report concludes.

In documents filed ahead of his disciplinary proceedings, Clark cited the Jan. 6 committee’s finding to indicate that Trump had “designated” him acting attorney general “for a time” on Jan. 3, 2021.

But the matter remains unresolved. Some of Clark’s former colleagues are skeptical that the appointment actually occurred, noting that even if Trump had verbally confirmed it, there would need to be documentation and paperwork to effectuate the leadership change.
Image ImageImage
Rolodex

Post by Rolodex »

I bet Clark got a copy of that call log, printed it out and framed it. He probably has a copy in his bedroom for...private moments. Maybe that's why he wasn't wearing any pants when they arrested him. Of course I don't really know.
Ben-Prime

Post by Ben-Prime »

Rolodex wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:15 pm I bet Clark got a copy of that call log, printed it out and framed it. He probably has a copy in his bedroom for...private moments. Maybe that's why he wasn't wearing any pants when they arrested him. Of course I don't really know.
It would be criminal not to speculate.

Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Thread Reader App of livetweets for Jeff Clark's hearings.
Here are Day 3 (thu): https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1773 ... 41665.html and
Day 4 (today): https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1774 ... 07204.html

Tomorrow is gonna be LIT! :dance: Will be live (not archived)* here: https://www.youtube.com/@d.c.bprhearing ... 2/featured

Luke Johnson 🇺🇸 @Orly_licious 5h
Big Big day in the #ElectionDenier world tomorrow at #JeffClarkTrial -- don't miss it! 9:30am ET 4/2. Be there. Aloha.

Tomorrow is going to be a LINDELLAPALOOZA of a Jeff Clark day -- a virtual parade of liars, grifters and losers! All your favorite stars: Heather Honey, Stan Young, S_P_O_O_K_Y...
'
R5_2_Philly @R5Philly
Harry Haury and Heather Honey plus Tony Shaffer tomorrow😂😂😂
Disinformation #conspiracyentrepreneur Christian nationalist allstars
R5_2_Philly @R5Philly 4h
But in all seriousness, f'ck these anti-democracy disinformation agents.
They shouldn't be given a platform to spread their lies..... The DC bar is falling for the trap

Luke Johnson 🇺🇸 @Orly_licious 5h
Jeffrey Bossert Clark must be SO PROUD of the case he's presenting to keep the DC Bar from disbarring him. "If my witnesses are unqualified cranks and liars, I'll take my pants off!" -- Jeff. #JeffClarkTrial

* Except, Steve Bannon et al once again flout the rules and record and archive the hearing, egged on by Rachel Alexander.

:pirate: VIDEO of the hearing here (until they take it down): https://twitter.com/i/broadcasts/1BRJjPyboEaKw

Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Rolodex

Post by Rolodex »

Whoa great news, Luke. How cool about Carling!

The nut parade is tomorrow. I know they won't crossexamine Shawn Smith till Wednesday. I wonder if they'll cross any of the bonker brigade tomorrow afternoon.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

It's going poorly for Clark.
https://x.com/tomryanlaw/status/1775929 ... 90992?s=20
Tom Ryan @tomryanlaw wrote: Agreed Luke. This closing is not going well for Clark. And I love the number of times where the Bar panel has asked Clark's counsel "is that in the record?"
Luke Johnson 🇺🇸 @Orly_licious wrote: Opinion: McD is trashing Bill Barr, Jeff Rosen, the DOJ, and Washington DC... poor Jeff Clark is only a victim. These answers by Harry do not seem compelling to the panel and may be making things worse. #JeffClarkTrial
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

:mbounce:
The more I learn about this planet, the more improbable it all seems. :confuzzled:
Luke

Post by Luke »

:dance: Tip of the iceberg of what the little bastid deserves. Here comes Georgia -- and he's an unindicted (so far) co-conspirator in Jack Smith's DC case.

Whew! We made it -- 7 full days of livetweet coverage! If you don't have X, today's 150 posts are on ThreadReaderApp at:

Part 1 AM: https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1775 ... 33367.html
Part 2 PM: https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1775 ... 04028.html

Luke Johnson 🇺🇸 @Orly_licious 38m
🚨 #JeffClark Livetweet 🧵: FINAL DAY 7 of DC Bar Disbarment Trial of Jeffrey Bossert Clark. 4/4/24 ⚖️ Merril Hirsh & DC Bar: PRELIMINARY NON-BINDING STATEMENT finds Jeff Clark VIOLATED @DC_Bar rules. ⚒️ SANCTIONS PHASE seeks DISBARMENT. #JeffClarkTrial

Had a brainstorm over lunch -- this could be a FOGBOW PRODUCTION! Can we Foggy? Can we? We can use my Father's Barn! :P Bet they are cheap to book these days! :lol: Rut Roh

Luke Johnson 🇺🇸 @Orly_licious
🎶 Rumor: Daphne & Josie? Following Disbarments. Is it true JOHN EASTMAN & JEFF CLARK, following in ROXIE HART & VELMA KELLY'S footsteps, will be TOURING THIS SUMMER in a revival of Broadway's SUGAR based on SOME LIKE IT HOT? #EastmanTrial #JeffClarkTrial

Bobby Morse & Tony Roberts even have the body types of John and Jeff! :lol:

You might remember Bobby Morse more for this:

Rolodex

Post by Rolodex »

Thank you so much for your live tweeting! Your feed attracts some really smart people who really add a lot! It's so nice to have folks to watch the hearings with!

Do you know if we have anyone in the bullpen for another bar hearing?
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

Roxy and Velma. John and Jeff. :rotflmao:

My boyfriend, Tom Ryan, has a great sense of humor!
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.

Return to “The January 6 Insurrection, including Criminal Cases”