47%
Scott Presler
No votes

Total votes: 19

neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Who will be the next RNC Chair?

Post by neonzx »

Suranis wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 12:19 pm I imagine the RNC will rapidly turn into the Turnip white house - It will be grossly understaffed, have a massive overturn in staff as people will constantly fail loyalty tests, and no-one will be able to do anything as Turnip will be so insecure he will see anyone making a decision as implied criticism of him, so he will jam his nose into it.
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

neonzx wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 12:57 pm
Suranis wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 12:19 pm I imagine the RNC will rapidly turn into the Turnip white house - It will be grossly understaffed, have a massive overturn in staff as people will constantly fail loyalty tests, and no-one will be able to do anything as Turnip will be so insecure he will see anyone making a decision as implied criticism of him, so he will jam his nose into it.
Looks like you found the door I see myself out...

And come in again with...... :biggrin:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

:lol:
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
MN-Skeptic

Post by MN-Skeptic »

Oh good lord -

Ron Filipkowski
@RonFilipkowski

Christina Bobb has just been installed at the RNC as their new ‘Senior Counsel for Election Integrity.’
Embedded within that tweet is a tweet from 7/8/2022 -
Ron Filipkowski
@RonFilipkowski

Trump’s attorney Christina Bobb tonight says things are in the works to overturn the 2020 election and possibly reinstate Trump. She says the plan is for 3 states to decertify their results and send resolutions to the next Congress after the midterms to overturn the results.
:brickwallsmall:
MN-Skeptic

Post by MN-Skeptic »

Ron Flilpkowski has a few more old tweets he's now sharing re Christina Bobb that, if you are on Twitter, you might want to check out.
Flatpoint High
Occupation: professional pain in the ass, voice actor & keeper of the straight face
Verified:

Post by Flatpoint High »

X-{posted to Donald Trump 2024
hxk025pgjwnc1.jpeg
hxk025pgjwnc1.jpeg (155.18 KiB) Viewed 670 times
castigat ridendo mores.
VELOCIUS QUAM ASPARAGI COQUANTUR
Resume18

Post by Resume18 »

Flatpoint High wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 9:59 pm X-{posted to Donald Trump 2024
hxk025pgjwnc1.jpeg
RNC is now the Cult of the Trump Crime Family.

In the long term, that's gonna work out as well as the Confederacy.
Like as the waves make towards the pebbled shore,
So do our minutes hasten to their end . . .
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Resume18 wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 11:07 am
Flatpoint High wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 9:59 pm X-{posted to Donald Trump 2024
hxk025pgjwnc1.jpeg
RNC is now the Cult of the Trump Crime Family.

In the long term, that's gonna work out as well as the Confederacy.
I no longer consider it the Republican party. It is now thoroughly established as the Trump party.

I was never a fan of the old Repubican party, but this Trump party would have thrown Ronald Reagan out. This party shares nothing with the traditional party, except the name. The old party stood for fiscal conservatism and for governing. This party cares only for maintaining themselves in power and for lining the pockets of Trump and other billionaires. They care nothing for governing; they only want to burn the house down.

There a few of the old breed still around, but most have either died, retired, been primaried or left in disgust at what has happened to the GOP.
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

MN-Skeptic wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 9:07 pm Oh good lord -
Ron Filipkowski
@RonFilipkowski

Trump’s attorney Christina Bobb tonight says things are in the works to overturn the 2020 election and possibly reinstate Trump. She says the plan is for 3 states to decertify their results and send resolutions to the next Congress after the midterms to overturn the results.
:brickwallsmall:
I say, let them overturn the 2020 election! If they reinstate TFG as the president and officially declare him the winner in 2020, he can't run in 2024. The 22nd Amendment says that no person shall be elected to the presidency more than twice.

The mechanics of overturning the election would take several months, at least. So, the mango Mussolini will have maybe a month or two in office.

I'm only kidding, but it would save us from four more years of him.

It would also set a terrible precedent if the losing party could have the loss nullified.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Don't forget that Bobb, the new RNC as “Senior Counsel for Election Integrity,” signed the letter to the DOJ stating there were no government documents at Mar-a-Lago.

Stellar.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
raison de arizona

Ladies and gentlemen, the co-chair of the RNC.
PatriotTakes 🇺🇸 @patriottakes wrote: Lara Trump grooving to a song about Hunter Biden. This is the current state of the RNC.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

:sick:
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
raison de arizona

RNC Co-Chairs Michael Whatley & Lara Trump

Here she is a mere eight years ago in 2016. How times have changed. Her face. How time has changed her face.
raison de arizona

Remember when Lara Trump stole from the dogs? From the dawgs! 🐕
► Show Spoiler
W. Kevin Vicklund

Post by W. Kevin Vicklund »

raison de arizona wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 9:43 pm Remember when Lara Trump stole from the dogs? From the dawgs! 🐕
► Show Spoiler
Where do you think Kitara got the idea?
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

raison de arizona wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 9:43 pm Remember when Lara Trump stole from the dogs? From the dawgs! 🐕
► Show Spoiler
At least she wasn't stealing from kids with cancer..... :shrug:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Rolodex

Post by Rolodex »

Didn't she just host a puppy auction at MAL? Wonder how much of the funds they kept. Or if any went to a dog charity at all.
Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest. - Mark Twain
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Funny that the Turnip boys sprouted beards at exactly the same time. Then one wife (jrs) fled and he immediately got a woman who had carved her face to ribbons. And the other wife carved her face to ribbons.

Its almost like orders came from On High on Adderall.
Hic sunt dracones
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Post by keith »

raison de arizona wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 9:32 pm Here she is a mere eight years ago in 2016. How times have changed. Her face. How time has changed her face.
She used to be quite attractive.

Now she doesn't even look human.
Has everybody heard about the bird?
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

RNC staffers and new hires asked whether they believe the 2020 election was stolen

https://www.cnn.com/2024/03/26/politics ... index.html
Over the past few weeks, Trump advisers have asked current and potential RNC employees about their views of fraud during the 2020 election, with the question serving as an apparent litmus test for hiring, the sources said.

Use of the question comes after the Trump campaign has effectively merged its operations with the RNC.

The Washington Post first reported the substance of the interview questions.

A key focus for the Trump campaign, and newly-elected leadership at the RNC, ahead of the 2024 election is election fraud. Much of that focus stems from former President Donald Trump’s dissatisfaction with how the RNC handled claims of election fraud around the 2020 election, multiple sources familiar with the matter said. There is no evidence of widespread election fraud in the last presidential contest.

“Candidates who worked on the front line in battleground states or are currently in states where fraud allegations have been prevalent were asked about their work experience. We want experienced staff with meaningful views on how elections are won and lost and real experience-based opinions about what happens in the trenches,” RNC spokeswoman Danielle Alvarez told CNN.

Trump advisers have also told potential new hires that they should plan to move to West Palm Beach, Florida, where Trump’s campaign is centered, the sources said.

The new hiring questions come as Trump continues to falsely claim, both publicly and privately, that the 2020 election was rife with fraud, and suggest that President Joe Biden stole the election from him — a rallying cry that has united many GOP voters around him.
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Republican campaign workers expected to move to FL? Will the campaign pay for their M-a-L lodgement? :think:
MN-Skeptic

Post by MN-Skeptic »

Asking potential employees about whether they believe fraud was involved in the 2020 election produces a strange effect.

You have folks who buy into the lies about the election and so repeat those lies. Those liars are hired.

You have folks who don't buy into the lies about the election but lie about their beliefs in order to get the job. So those liars are hired.

You end up with a whole staff of liars working for the RNC. Just bizarre.
much ado

Post by much ado »

The more the RNC becomes detached from reality, the less successful it will be.

Good work morons.
New Turtle

Post by New Turtle »

The people who work for these parties know exactly how elections are run, all the way down to the precinct level. If they are claiming 2020 fraud, they are either lying or woefully inexperienced.
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

An entire presidential campaign organized around a blatant, provable, laughable lie. And you can't get near the campaign unless you are willing to base your own future on the lie, unless you are willing to die on the hill of the stupid, stupid lie.

In the United States of America.

I never thought of that.

This is a surprise, based on previous presidential elections I have seen.

:shock: :o :eek: :boxing:
The more I learn about this planet, the more improbable it all seems. :confuzzled:

Return to “Current Politics”