Election 2024: Democrats Are Going To Win Again

Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

Polling had the Republican up. Democrat ended up winning by 25 points.
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

(and I bet a buncha GOOPers are quaking in their boots this morning. Or yelling FRAUD!!!!)
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

This was intended as a tribute to Bob, but I should have used his trademarked "gooooood".

Rep. Matt Gaetz @RepMattGaetz 3h
Let me be clear - there is an organized effort by the political Left right now to buy off and compromise members of Congress to make them quit.
They are actually trying to STEAL the majority that the American people gave to the Republican Party!
And they should not have enablers and co-conspirators in our movement to facilitate that.

Luke Johnson 🇺🇸 @Orly_licious
True, Matt. The control of Democrats is so overwhelming that Republicans shouldn't bother voting in Nov. There's no chance to win. It'll be the 6th GOP election loss in a row (2018, 2020, 2 GA Senate seats 2021, Red Trickle 2022 that may turn blue). Democrats are just that good.

Sounds like PANIC! Wanted to give them a hand. :lol: :panic:

Dopiest interview ever. Dan Ball is a tool.

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

I would laugh my ass off if some of the remaining "less insane" Republicans quit the House effective immediately. That is really the ONLY thing they can do to give the finger to the Moral Majority Tea Party Freedom Caucus.
There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

Unfortunately, the party seems to be full of cowards these days.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

This is happening across the board. Don't know or care about the polling, but people voting with their wallets is real.

Senate Dems pad cash leads in key races
Democrats face an uphill fight to retain the majority, but their most vulnerable incumbents had the best fundraising quarters to start the election year.
By ALLY MUTNICK 04/16/2024 12:04 AM EDT

Senate Democrats are racing further ahead of their GOP rivals in fundraising as they ready for a tough battle to keep their narrow majority. Democratic candidates and incumbents outraised Republicans over the first three months of this year in six of the seven most competitive races critical to control of the chamber. Some of them did so by huge margins.

The incumbents in the most challenging races raised the most, ensuring that they will be able to mount the strongest possible campaigns as they seek to win reelection in states that former President Donald Trump will likely carry.

Sen. Sherrod Brown of Ohio raised $12.1 million in the first quarter of the year. That’s three times more than GOP nominee Bernie Moreno, who prevailed in a crowded primary last month. And Brown has nine times more in cash on hand after Moreno’s bruising primary.

Sen. Jon Tester of Montana raised $8 million in the first quarter. His likely Republican opponent, Tim Sheehy, brought in $3.1 million.

In Nevada, Democratic Sen. Jacky Rosen raised $5 million, more than twice as much as Republican Sam Brown, who is backed by the National Republican Senatorial Committee. In Michigan, Democratic Rep. Elissa Slotkin raised four times more than former Rep. Mike Rogers, the NRSC’s preferred candidate for that open seat. In Arizona, Democratic Rep. Ruben Gallego raised $7.5 million, more than twice as much as Republican Kari Lake.

The cash-on-hand difference is even starker since most Democrats have been banking campaign cash for years. Across the seven most competitive races, Democratic candidates raised a collective $82.3 million. The NRSC-endorsed candidates in those seven states had just $21.5 million.
https://www.politico.com/news/2024/04/1 ... s-00152427
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Right on.
Joan Garvin @garvin_joan wrote: It’s time to stop scrolling and get moving.

👩‍👩‍👦 Freedom is lived.

📣 Freedom is shared.

🗳 Freedom is for us to defend.

We all need to #BucktheEffUp and get into the game. #OurFreedomsOurFutures depend on it.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams

Return to “U.S. Senate”