RFK Jr. 2024- Antivaxxer Robert Francis Kennedy Jr. Jan 17, 1954 - Capricorn / Horse

Slim Cognito
Verified:

2024: RFK Jr - Antivaxxer Robert Francis Kennedy Jr. Jan 17, 1954 - Capricorn / Horse

Post by Slim Cognito »

Maybe trump will pick him for VP. Sounds like they have that in common.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
Dr. Ken

2024: RFK Jr - Antivaxxer Robert Francis Kennedy Jr. Jan 17, 1954 - Capricorn / Horse

Post by Dr. Ken »

Haha come on
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

oh yes

made the Packers suck

made the jets suck

add to the suckage of rfk Jr
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

:doh: first a failing real estate mogul, now a football player. When was the term politics lost in the US of A? Is it all just infotainment, just fun and no work?
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

Like attracts like.

I used to like Aaron Rodgers, too.

:cantlook:
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

p0rtia wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 7:54 pm Like attracts like.

I used to like Aaron Rodgers, too.

:cantlook:
First I have to get rid of my Favre jersey....

Then I had to get rid of my Rodgers jersey...

At least I still have my Starr jersey...
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

:yeahthat:

Though it's Fran The Man (east-coast version) for me.

:bighug:
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

EXCLUSIVE: Robert F. Kennedy Jr. Expected to Tap Nicole Shanahan as Running Mate

Robert F. Kennedy Jr. is planning to tap Nicole Shanahan, a California-based attorney and entrepreneur once married to Google co-founder Sergey Brinn, as his running mate for his independent bid for the presidency, Mediaite has learned.

Aaron Rodgers, the outspoken NFL quarterback who Kennedy had been considering as his VP pick, is out of the running, a source close to the campaign said. The prospect of his selection prompted concerns among donors to the campaign.

Shanahan, who was behind Kennedy’s Super Bowl commercial, is now expected to be named the running mate to the long-shot bid.
:snippity:
https://www.mediaite.com/news/exclusive ... ning-mate/
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Post by Ben-Prime »

raison de arizona wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 7:04 pm
EXCLUSIVE: Robert F. Kennedy Jr. Expected to Tap Nicole Shanahan as Running Mate

Robert F. Kennedy Jr. is planning to tap Nicole Shanahan, a California-based attorney and entrepreneur once married to Google co-founder Sergey Brinn, as his running mate for his independent bid for the presidency, Mediaite has learned.

Aaron Rodgers, the outspoken NFL quarterback who Kennedy had been considering as his VP pick, is out of the running, a source close to the campaign said. The prospect of his selection prompted concerns among donors to the campaign.

Shanahan, who was behind Kennedy’s Super Bowl commercial, is now expected to be named the running mate to the long-shot bid.
:snippity:
https://www.mediaite.com/news/exclusive ... ning-mate/
She's the one who was accused of an affair with Elon Musk, which allegedly precipitated the Brin-divorce, I think? Not that there will need to be much oppo research on a Kennedy-Shanahan ticket, but still.
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

Sounds Swedish.
raison de arizona

Ben-Prime wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 7:38 pm She's the one who was accused of an affair with Elon Musk, which allegedly precipitated the Brin-divorce, I think? Not that there will need to be much oppo research on a Kennedy-Shanahan ticket, but still.
Your memory is correct.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
raison de arizona

It would appear there are a few Kennedys that stand with Biden.
No Lie with Brian Tyler Cohen @NoLieWithBTC wrote: The Kennedy family just released a St. Patrick’s Day photo with President Biden in a major rebuke to RFK Jr’s extremist conspiracy presidential campaign.
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

:lol: :thumbsup:
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Post by keith »

OMG!

Biden is TAKING A KNEE!
Has everybody heard about the bird?
tek

Post by tek »

Not a sourpuss in the crowd!
A few distracted kids, sure..
qbawl

Post by qbawl »

tek wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 6:41 am Not a sourpuss in the crowd!
A few distracted kids, sure..
The best part for me is that as far as I can tell there isn't a paraffin lipped lady in the group.
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Its almost like there is another presidential candidate whose extended family hates them.
Hic sunt dracones
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Nicole Shanahan: from philanthropist lawyer to RFK Jr’s running mate
Shanahan, 38, may be best known as the ex-wife of Google co-founder Sergey Brin, and was one of Kennedy’s biggest donors

Nick Robins-Early
Wed 27 Mar 2024 00.16 CET

Robert F Kennedy Jr, the prominent anti-vaccine conspiracy theorist who is running for president as an independent, announced on Tuesday that his running mate will be Nicole Shanahan. A Silicon Valley attorney and wealthy philanthropist, Shanahan has never held office and has little background in politics.

Shanahan, 38, was previously best known in the media as the wife of Google co-founder and tech billionaire Sergey Brin. Their divorce in 2021 made headlines after the Wall Street Journal reported that Shanahan allegedly had an affair with Brin’s friend and fellow tech mogul Elon Musk, resulting in a falling out between Brin and the Tesla chief executive. Shanahan and Musk denied any affair took place.

In recent months, Shanahan became a major backer of Kennedy’s campaign and bankrolled his controversial Super Bowl commercial that imitated a John F Kennedy campaign ad and caused Kennedy family members to condemn the spot. Shanahan donated $4m to the Super Pac behind the ad, telling the New York Times that she saw an opportunity to highlight Kennedy’s candidacy and agreed with his stances on the environment and vaccines.

Although Shanahan has stated that she is not an anti-vaxxer, she told the Times that “I do wonder about vaccine injuries” and suggested that there need to be more conversations about vaccines. Kennedy has repeatedly promoted numerous falsehoods about vaccinations, including debunked theories that link childhood vaccines with autism.

Shanahan and Brin have a daughter with autism, and Shanahan told People magazine last year that she dedicates around 60% of her time to researching the condition. Shanahan has also donated funding to the University of California, Davis’s Mind Institute, which researches autism and other neurodevelopmental conditions. The Mind Institute did not respond to a request for comment on Shanahan’s donation or her candidacy.

In an interview with Newsweek published the same day Kennedy announced Shanahan as his running mate, Shanahan blamed the media for calling Kennedy an “anti-vaxxer” and said that a “Silicon Valley mom” friend told her to do her own research. Shanahan and Kennedy discussed her becoming his vice-presidential pick during a dinner party last month, according to the interview.

Before becoming one of Kennedy’s most prominent donors, Shanahan previously donated thousands in campaign contributions to a range of Democratic politicians. Some of the recipients included the California congressman Ro Khanna, the Virginia congresswoman Abigail Spanberger, and several fundraising efforts backing Joe Biden for president.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... nning-mate
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/cesar-chav ... ennedy-jr/
President Biden is set to be endorsed Friday by members of Cesar Chavez's family — a mostly symbolic gesture, but one meant to send a signal to independent presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr., who's trying to invoke his own family's ties to the late union organizer and civil rights leader.

Fernando and Paul Chavez, the sons of the late co-founder of the United Farm Workers, are endorsing the president on Friday, the Biden campaign told CBS News. The family already has close ties to the campaign as Julie Chavez Rodriguez, the granddaughter of Chavez, serves as the president's campaign manager.

"The bonds of affection and respect for a president who by his character and actions consistently reflects the genuine legacy of my father, Cesar Chavez," Paul Chavez said in a statement.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
raison de arizona

Christopher Webb @cwebbonline wrote: Whoa!

Show this to folks who are turning to RFK Jr as an alternative to Biden on Gaza — they clearly haven’t been paying attention.

“The Palestinian people are arguably the most pampered people by international aid organizations in the history of the world.”
@RobertKennedyJr
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

Gotta say the above turned my stomach when I stumbled over it the other day.

Support for my theory that power = cocaine.
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

raison de arizona wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 7:40 pm https://twitter.com/cwebbonline/status/ ... 40627?s=20
Christopher Webb @cwebbonline wrote: Whoa!

Show this to folks who are turning to RFK Jr as an alternative to Biden on Gaza — they clearly haven’t been paying attention.

“The Palestinian people are arguably the most pampered people by international aid organizations in the history of the world.”
@RobertKennedyJr
I bet i will need to go in hiding soon, but technically RFK happens to be correct. UNWRA has been flooded with goods and cash. The problem is that the UN and the donor nations did not audit the organization in Gaza. They handed everything to the Palestinian representatives, aka Hamas, and let them deal as they liked. Rather than developing the refugee camps they redirected the goods into building the tunnel system and building their hidden weapon factories.
raison de arizona

I bet i will need to go in hiding soon, but technically RFK happens to be correct.
The Palestinian people are the most pampered people in the history of the world? Imma firmly agree to disagree here without being disagreeable.

Benny Johnson @bennyjohnson wrote: CNN: “When people talk about the threat to democracy that Trump poses, do you really think that is equal to Biden?”

RFK JR: “Biden is much worse threat to democracy.. President Biden is the first president history that has used the federal agencies to censor political speech”

Return to “US President”