Arizona behaving badly and otherwise

tek

Post by tek »

noblepa wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 3:43 pm So, having an encryption key in plain text is a nothingburger.
AH but there you are wrong!
These are scary words that almost nobody understands!
;)
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

tek wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:50 am
noblepa wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 3:43 pm So, having an encryption key in plain text is a nothingburger.
AH but there you are wrong!
These are scary words that almost nobody understands!
;)
And that's why they chose the phrase Rijndael key over AES. They were trying to amp up the drama.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Also too - the X.509 Security certificate is the stuff used to create an encrypted message to the recipient identified by this certificate.

"An X. 509 certificate contains an identity and a public key. It binds an identity -- such as an individual or hostname -- to a public key with a digital signature. The signature is either made by a trusted certificate authority (CA) or is self-signed."
W. Kevin Vicklund

Post by W. Kevin Vicklund »

And the HMAC key is a way to add a second layer of encryption. So basically, everything you need in order to, say, save election data securely on a flash drive using double-encryption to deliver to a central processing facility.
New Turtle

Post by New Turtle »

One time, many years ago I did a full disk encryption on one of my drives. Rather than type in a passphrase, I made a keyfile that would be used to unlock the drive. Anyway, I kept the keyfile on the drive that was encrypted, so basically I had to reformat the drive and learn to keep my keyfiles somewhere else.
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

Steven Richer, that's a "no," fuckhead.

https://x.com/Acyn/status/1769424713972175023?s=20
Richer: Jan. 6th, the documents, sexual assault, continued lies about our election system.. I want a Republican president but if you can’t say no here, is it just that you will never say no to the Republican nominee? I don’t believe that makes you an American first.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

A prominent new billboard grows in Phoenix...

https://www.12news.com/article/news/pol ... 52ecdf174a
A new billboard, scheduled to go up Saturday, shows Trump in diapers, sitting next to a bucket of "Hitler Fried Chicken," a Confederate flag cake with lit sticks of dynamite, a "Happy January 6th" banner, and wearing a "Putin's Mini-Me" t-shirt.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
raison de arizona

Jen Fifield @JenAFifield wrote: I got a copy of the papers (linked) "served" to the Maricopa County supervisors by the sovereign citizens that have been causing a disturbance at their meetings.

They accuse them of treason and say the "liability" is $12M each.
https://documentcloud.org/documents/244 ... 3-2024-doc
https://documentcloud.org/documents/244 ... 2024-doc-2
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

BUT... But... but... did they also too correctly register their lolsuit at some court of records :?: :blackeye:
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

RTH10260 wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 3:33 pm BUT... But... but... did they also too correctly register their lolsuit at some court of records :?: :blackeye:
With the requisite maple syrup stain, errrr, stamp?
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
Rolodex

Post by Rolodex »

$12 million? How can these morons keep a straight face.
Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest. - Mark Twain
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

raison de arizona wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:24 pm
Jen Fifield @JenAFifield wrote: I got a copy of the papers (linked) "served" to the Maricopa County supervisors by the sovereign citizens that have been causing a disturbance at their meetings.

They accuse them of treason and say the "liability" is $12M each.
https://documentcloud.org/documents/244 ... 3-2024-doc
https://documentcloud.org/documents/244 ... 2024-doc-2
These are fake..... Fake FAKE FAKETY F*CKEY FAKE!!!

And why?

1. Where are the red thumbprints, or any thumbprints.. NO THUMBPRINTS NO MAGIC
2. Footnotes, I need footnotes.
3. None of the signatures, without red thumbprints, yes no thumbprints, stated they were a real living person, and where is the special "Me of the Family Northland" with the super-special punctuation.
4. Where is the UCC code.. No UCC Code violations, no bad.
5. THUMBPRINTS!!!
6. 2 cent stamps!!!
7. Fill in this blank your self, or say thumbprints.

At least we have notice to principal is notice to agent, which is nice.

They are very helpful in reminding us every year mentioned that they are referring to A.D. If not, I would have thought that they should be directing their complain to Mentuhotep II of the 11th dynasty of Egypt.

These morons need to go back to SovCity U.
101010 :towel:
northland10

Post by northland10 »

This is promising. I so miss having the Navy prosecute civilians for civil laws, in Arizona.
Avoid further harm that will result in further actions taken against you by responding to this Notice, using the remedy to cure these issues, or resigning from office. Otherwise, a Writ of Quo Warranto will follow. Once this happens the documents will be submitted to the United States Navy, Judge Advocate General's Office, which will result in your removal from office and a full military hearing [10 U.S.C. 906(a)(3)].
northland10

Post by northland10 »

And the person who submitted it, from a pay-walled Forbes article:
One person who watched Socha’s SGT Report video was Miki Klann, described by NBC reporters Tyler Kingkade and Ben Collins as “a QAnon adherent in Scottsdale, Arizona, who has said she believes AIDS is a hoax and that the Earth is flat” (and whose Twitter account has been suspended). After graduating from Arizona State University with a degree in graphic design, Klann started a web site design company (registered under the name Michelle Thies, another name by which Klann is known). In 2015, Klann launched Golf Nations, a company “with a mission to support the technical needs of golf associations throughout the United States”; their first big contract was the Arizona Golf Association (the website carries an endorsement from Lorraine Thies of the AGA).

Apparently inspired by Socha, Klann launched Bonds for the Win. The pitch is simple: public servants must be bonded, and if they do not act in your best interest, you can file a complaint with the bond company, costing them millions of dollars and possibly forcing them to remove the public servant from office. Help them “fight tyranny throughout the world.”

Education officials, insurance companies, and the FBI have all noted that Bonds for the Win’s claims are bogus. The FBI reportedly says that it’s “bond fraud” and it “frequently intermingles legal and pseudo legal terminology in order to appear lawful.” For their part, the Bonds for the Win site is very explicit in saying they are not lawyers, they are not giving you real legal advice, and if you attempt any of this stuff, you do so “at your own peril.” But the combination of legal-sounding language, large money amounts, and an onslaught of paperwork can be intimidating.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/petergreen ... bd49b5abbf
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

Crossposted in The Media Are the Goddamn Problem

!!! :heart:
Ronna v Richer.jpg
Ronna v Richer.jpg (120.4 KiB) Viewed 585 times
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

Screenshot 2024-03-25 at 4.49.24 PM.png
Screenshot 2024-03-25 at 4.49.24 PM.png (88.44 KiB) Viewed 502 times
I Voted AZ.jpg
I Voted AZ.jpg (259.85 KiB) Viewed 502 times
northland10

Post by northland10 »

And remember kiddies, if your sticker design does not win the election, you can always spend years trying to litigate it in court.
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

Stephen Richer :lovestruck:
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

For a moment I thought he meant voters under 18.

Oooh, conspiracy belief…
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

i vote for second row, second from left.
Reddog

Post by Reddog »

Hmmm… the last one on the top row reminds me of someone. Dark aviator glasses.
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

Suspect bragged on Snapchat about being ‘too strong’ after deadly fight with teen

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... 21060.html
One of the suspects accused in the fatal beating death of a teenager at a Halloween party last year reportedly boasted about being “too strong” in Snapchat messages following the deadly fight.

Talan Renner, 17, and six other suspects were arrested in the death of Preston Lord, 16, who died of a brain injury two days after the beating in Gilbert, Arizona, in October 2023.

Now, newly-released documents reveal disturbing messages between Renner and his friends, which police say were among the Snapchats that helped lead to the arrests, AZFamily reported.

The 1,100-page police report that was released on 28 March included a digital trail of evidence, which contained Snapchats, videos, pictures, phone calls and texts from the time.

In one of the messages, Renner wrote: “I got in a fight, a big group fight and I accidentally killed a kid. I guess I’m just too strong.”

Police have said the messages and Snapchats lay out a timeline that show what each person did in the fight and what happened in the days that followed before they were caught.

Aside from Renner, Treston Billey, Talyn Vigil, Jacob Meisner, William Owen Hines, Taylor Sherman and Dominic Turner, were also arrested. They have all pleaded not guilty.

According to the documents, Renner allegedly bragged to Sherman after Lord was killed, texting him to say: I might have hospitalized that kid. I hit him pretty hard.”

Another message read: “Tresty or Talan might be getting charged with murder,” which referenced Treston Billey.

One unnamed teenager danced on the Lord’s body shortly after the beating, while others performed “humping” and simulated rape acts, according to the documents.

The report also revealed that Renner has videos of the attack on his cellphone and that he showed that video to his football team and bragged about it.

Investigators believe that the fight broke out over a gold chain after “D Money,” who was later identified as Dominic Turner, ripped the chain off.

County Attorney Rachel Mitchell told the Arizona Republic that one of Lord’s friends “had a chain with a medallion on it that was taken from him.”

Lord and his unidentified friend tried to get the necklace back and a chase and confrontation ensued, according to Ms Mitchell. The teen was left lying on the side of a street.
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Gilbert, AZ, Is One of the Best Cities To Live in America
Or get beaten to death, I guess.
raison de arizona

This has been huge news out here, there is a podcast that has dedicated episodes to each new plot twist. Gilbert is a very affluent area. It is very scandalous.
https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/t ... 1539546360
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

A case where parent(s) must be prosecuted.

'Killer jock' Talan Renner, 17, 'bragged that boy he murdered, 16, had to have closed casket funeral', dad's ex-girlfriend says - as $850,000 cabin where his dad 'hid him from cops' is revealed

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... veals.html
An alleged killer jock bragged that the 16-year-old boy he's accused of beating to death at an Arizona house party had to have a 'closed casket funeral.'

Talan Renner, 17, boasted that he had gotten away with the brutal killing of Preston Lord, 16, in the days after the deadly assault and even joked about it being a 'closed casket funeral,' his dad's ex-girlfriend has alleged.

Renner and six other alleged bullies have been arrested over the death of Lord, who died of a brain injury two days after the October 2023 beating in Gilbert, Arizona, by a gang of bullies who call themselves the Gilbert Goons. Police records allege one unnamed boy danced on the dying teen's body shortly after the beating, while others performed 'humping' - simulated rape acts - to further degrade their victim.

In a 1000+ page police report, new details have revealed how the millionaire Renner family tried to hide their football star son's involvement - with the most recent claims coming from his father's ex-girlfriend, AZFamily reported.

Lauri Spiker, 44, dated Talan's father Travis Renner, 50, after he and his wife Becky, 44, divorced in 2018. Though they broke up before the attack, the ex-girlfriend is still 'very close' to the family - and still has access to Renners' credit card history.

She described Talan as muscular and 'full of rage.' She said he was 'an angry kid' and a 'fighter', stating he 'holds in a lot of aggression, and 'when he snaps, he snaps.'

After the deadly attack, Talan was whisked off to the $850,000 family cabin in Show Low - three hours from their home, according to Spiker.

Spiker was Snapchat-messaging with her former stepson when he was hiding at the cabin, and she claims that in pictures he shared of him walking the family dog 'Gucci' she could tell his jaw was swollen.

Spiker told investigators that the family attorney had advised to keep Talan hidden away until his hand injuries from the 'hammer punches' he boasted about throwing had healed. She is pictured here with Travis Renner

Spiker told investigators that the family attorney had advised to keep Talan hidden away until his hand injuries from the 'hammer punches' he boasted about throwing had healed. She is pictured here with Travis Renner

Spiker said it was Talan's alleged bragging about getting away with Lord's killing and his remark about the closed casket that prompted her to contact police.

She told investigators that the family attorney had advised to keep Talan hidden away until his hand injuries from the 'hammer punches' he boasted about throwing had healed.

Purchases she saw made on their shared card are believed to have provided her with information about Talan and Travis Renners' whereabouts in the aftermath of Lord's murder.

Along with claims from his dad's ex-girlfriend, others have come forward with evidence that the Renners are taking measures to protect Talan from facing justice.

Ashley Reynolds, who worked for Talan's father Travis Renner, has claimed she was an unwilling participant in a coverup that allegedly began as soon as Preston was critically injured.
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace

Return to “Earthlings Behaving”