Laura Elizabeth Loomer - 2X Loser #FL11 #FL21

Suranis

Post by Suranis »

I wonder if anyone checked whether Mr Biden had actually paid the Traffic Fine before she put up her Twit? Because if he had, then her pointing it out and then celebrating him paying it a few hours later would kind of be... self gratification.
Hic sunt dracones
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

Peter Navarro better go to prison tomorrow or Imma sue him for a billion bucks!
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

Never mind

I did not know there was a Francis
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

sad-cafe wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:45 pm um

I don't think Joe has a Frank in his family

It was Joe, James and his sister???
He does. Name is Francis.
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

Ha! So today, after I threatened Navarro with a humongous law suit, he gave up and went to jail!

Thank me, America!
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

p0rtia wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:03 pm Ha! So today, after I threatened Navarro with a humongous law suit, he gave up and went to jail!

Thank me, America!
:notworthy1: :notworthy1: :notworthy1: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

https://x.com/lauraloomer/status/1774972885842452577
Laura Loomer @LauraLoomer wrote: EXCLUSIVE:

🚨LOREN MERCHAN’S MOTHER AND JUDGE MERCHAN’S WIFE WORKED FOR THE TRUMP HATING NY AG LETITIA JAMES🚨

You won’t get this information anywhere else !

Now that Judge Merchan has expanded the Gag order tonight on President Trump, preventing him from speaking about the judge’s family after I exposed Loren Merchan, it’s time for me to introduce you all to Loren Merchan’s mother.

Meet LARA MERCHAN!

Lara Merchan is the mother of radical leftist political operative Loren Merchan, who’s father is Judge Juan Merchan, the rabid TDS suffering judge presiding over Alvin Bragg’s Lawfare attack against President Trump, was a Special Assistant Attorney General, under New York AG Letitia James.

ANOTHER MAJOR CONFLICT OF INTEREST!

Lara Merchan was employed by the New York State Attorney General from 2009-2022. Letitia James was “installed” into office in 2019 after running on a campaign to “Get Trump”. I wonder if they’ve ever met.

Do you think they all go on family date nights to the Voodoo shops in Chelsea, NY to put pins into Trump dolls?

I think about that sometimes…

RECEIPTS! 👇🏻

I have provided a copy of Judge Merchan’s mortgage satisfaction document to prove that he and Lara are or were married.

@TishJames @Lorenm426 @ManhattanDA @NewYorkStateAG

Cc: @CcpSkipTracer
Laura Loomer @LauraLoomer wrote:BREAKING: Following my expose of Lauren Merchan, the daughter of Judge Merchan, which President Trump posted about on Truth Social, Judge Merchan just EXPANDED his gag order on Trump so he can’t talk about Loren Merchan.

This is a mafia tactic used to cover up the truth!

Judge Merchan needs to RECUSE himself from this trial. The bias is unreal. Everyone can see this BANANA REPUBLIC SHAM INJUSTICE SYSTEM for what it is.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
tek

Post by tek »

You won’t get this information anywhere else !
With good reason.
raison de arizona

https://x.com/LauraLoomer/status/177521 ... 76457?s=20
Laura Loomer @LauraLoomer wrote: The fact that two judges who weren’t even born in this country are trying to illegally interfere in our Presidential election by silencing President Trump should disgust all of you.

Did you know Judge Chutkan and Judge Merchan weren’t even born in the United States?!?!???

I think it’s time to deport Judge Chutkan and Judge Merchan back to where they came from: Jamaica and Colombia!

We don’t need or want these third world, Marxist miscreants interfering in our elections!
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Was Loomer born on Earth?
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

I think she is so invested in the role she is playing in her head that she sees everything as relating to that role. Or, as they said in Medieval times about some people , she is "induced of an evil passion." (Some people meaning Pope Steven the 6th, who put the corpse of his predecessor on trial.)
Hic sunt dracones
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Many people of her own elk pointed that Cannon would be disqualified. Even they see Cannon as an ally.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Fogbow SCORE! My first reply from Laura Elizabeth! Distracted her from her evil with concern. Bonus: Also fake supported Roger Stone.

Laura Loomer @LauraLoomer 25m
He can answer his own questions @RogerJStoneJr. Interesting how he implies Israel is baiting the US into a war but he won’t say Iran is asking for war after they launched an attack. He’s clearly anti-Israel if you ever listen to the way he speaks on his show. He knows what…Show more

Quote Roger Stone @RogerJStoneJr 40m
Laura , although born in Iran @patrickbetdavid is of Assyrian heritage and is a Christian and patriotic American who served our country in the US Army with honor.Disagree with him if you wish , but don't attack his loyalty or motives. x.com/lauraloomer/st…

Luke Johnson 🇺🇸 @Orly_licious 22m
You're over the line attacking Roger Stone. He was respectful to you and you trashed him. Trump would trade 10 of you for Roger. Stay in your lane please.

Laura Loomer @LauraLoomer
Not attacking @RogerJStoneJr. I’m replying to his message about @patrickbetdavid. Reading comprehension is important.
3:10 PM · Apr 14, 2024

But DAMN! These MAGAs are sharp as tacks. He found my Navarro Jail tweet. He really needed to dig -- my profile image of Joe Biden is so cleverly hidden. Asked him what was inaccurate about that post -- it's factual, he picked a bad example.

MAGA Loomer.JPG
MAGA Loomer.JPG (153.43 KiB) Viewed 547 times

Lots of MAGAs are liking my post and even a few followed me :lol: . But now the real bootlickers are making sure Frau Laura knows they are LOYAL. Good times.

Laura Support.JPG
Laura Support.JPG (141.16 KiB) Viewed 537 times

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

:dance: I've got new fans.

Roger Laura.JPG
Roger Laura.JPG (130.68 KiB) Viewed 517 times

Howard.JPG
Howard.JPG (124.84 KiB) Viewed 517 times

5pm ET: we've got a LIKES BATTLE here! :lol:

Likes Battle.JPG
Likes Battle.JPG (160.97 KiB) Viewed 500 times

Likes Battle 2.JPG
Likes Battle 2.JPG (123.26 KiB) Viewed 500 times

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Luke

Post by Luke »

OMG hahahahahahaha -- brown nosing does it every time with these guys!

Roger.JPG
Roger.JPG (72.23 KiB) Viewed 449 times

Gotta milk this for all it's worth! FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT! :boxing:

Patriotess.JPG
Patriotess.JPG (124.46 KiB) Viewed 446 times

Gosh. Is it bad I'm creating such a distraction between Roger, Laura Elizabeth and MAGA?
tek

Post by tek »

I honestly don't know how your device doesn't burst into flames when you post these things 8-)
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

I find it hilarious that Stone with his long history of interference is the groupie and Loomer is the real deal. :think:
raison de arizona

"I see...black people!" She's horrible.
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

She's really starting to look like a Death's Head. Or the Red Skull I guess.
Hic sunt dracones
Resume18

Post by Resume18 »

raison de arizona wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:12 pm "I see...black people!" She's horrible.
Well, at least she doesn't attempt to hide it.
Like as the waves make towards the pebbled shore,
So do our minutes hasten to their end . . .
Luke

Post by Luke »

tek wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 10:14 am I honestly don't know how your device doesn't burst into flames when you post these things 8-)

:rotflmao: Remarkably, the original tweets about dissing Roger and upbraiding Laura for badgering Kaitlin Collins are still getting likes and shares. Usually views peak in a day; these are still going after 3. MAGAs are so confused. I post such wonderful things about their idols, and then take the football away. The MAGAs who blindly just follow me have whiplash quickly.
raison de arizona

Noem lost Loomer.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Says the woman who tries to get judges and family members killed.

When is she home with these beloved dogs?
raison de arizona

Laura Loomer @LauraLoomer wrote: BREAKING:

I’M IN MIAMI BITCH!

Trump hater and communist Fulton County, Georgia District Attorney Fani Willis just got #LOOMERED in Miami, FL on her way to her “cocktail and conversations” event.

She was accompanied by a man who looks exactly like Nathan Wade who put his hand in my face!

Video coming soon!!!

More to come…. 😉
bob

Post by bob »

So:
1. Wade and Willis were together;
2. In Florida; and
3. Wade moved his hand toward Loomer (but did not touch her).

... and? :yawn:
Image ImageImage

Return to “Elections 2022”