Right Wing Low Lifes

These people suck. They are bad people.
pipistrelle

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by pipistrelle »

Off Topic
Frater I*I wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 10:46 pm
Ben-Prime wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 10:34 pm :snippity:

I am assuming by context with the autocratic items listed before the slashes in the same sentence it's Head MoFo in Charge, but that's just by context, and I'm too lazy to check.
:winner:

And you win a kewpie doll...
Not a Zuni warrior doll?
Estiveo
Verified:

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by Estiveo »

Off Topic
pipistrelle wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 10:48 pm
Off Topic
Frater I*I wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 10:46 pm
Ben-Prime wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 10:34 pm :snippity:

I am assuming by context with the autocratic items listed before the slashes in the same sentence it's Head MoFo in Charge, but that's just by context, and I'm too lazy to check.
:winner:

And you win a kewpie doll...
Not a Zuni warrior doll?
Well, they are collectable these days.
35088353_1.jpg
35088353_1.jpg (65.08 KiB) Viewed 488 times
Image Image Image Image
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by raison de arizona »

Right Wing Watch @RightWingWatch wrote: MAGA cultist right-wing broadcaster Eric Metaxas fumes that Christians who refuse to vote for Trump are "childish," warning that "God will judge you" for not doing so.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by keith »

Ya know its way past time to start enforcing the no politics when you've got a religious tax exemption rule.
Has everybody heard about the bird?
Dave from down under

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by Dave from down under »

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2024-03-12/ ... /103578946

In short: Andrew Tate and his brother Tristan Tate have been detained in Romania and handed an arrest warrant issued by UK authorities.
The UK arrest warrant relates to allegations of sexual aggression in a case dating back to 2012-2015, Mr Tate's spokesperson Mateea Petrescu says.

What's next? Ms Petrescu says the Bucharest Court of Appeal is set to make a "pivotal decision" on whether to execute the warrants issued by a UK court.
Dave from down under

Right Wing Low Lifes

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2024-03-12/ ... /103578946

In short: A court has ruled Andrew Tate and his brother can be extradited to the UK, where authorities have obtained an international arrest warrant for them.
The warrant is linked to allegations of sexual aggression dating from 2012 to 2015, Mr Tate's spokesperson Mateea Petrescu says.

What's next? The Bucharest Court of Appeal has approved the UK's request to extradite the siblings, but ruled they can only be sent after a separate criminal trial in Romania has finished.
Dave from down under

Right Wing Low Lifes

From the story

After their arrest in Romania, the Tate brothers were held for three months in police detention before being moved to house arrest. They were later restricted to the areas of Bucharest Municipality and nearby Ilfov County.

Currently, they cannot leave Romania. The legal case in Romania is still being discussed in the preliminary chamber stages, a process in which the defendants can challenge prosecutors' evidence.

No trial date has been set, with Romanian courts backlogged.

In January, Mr Tate won an appeal challenging the seizure of his assets by Romanian authorities, which were confiscated in the weeks after he was arrested.

Romanian authorities had seized 15 luxury cars, 14 designer watches and cash in several currencies worth an estimated 3.6 million euros ($5.9 million).
johnpcapitalist
Verified: ✅ Totally legit!

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by johnpcapitalist »

Gregg wrote: Thu Sep 01, 2022 1:43 pm
Rob Schneider Roasted for Saying He’d ‘Absolutely’ Sacrifice His Career for His Right-Wing Political Beliefs

Fans are asking just one question on Twitter: what career?

Following up on this one...

I've said many times that Rob Schneider would be living out of his car if it weren't for his friendship with Adam Sandler, who gives him small "mercy parts" in a lot of his movies.

There's a report out today that Schneider is trying to topple Roseanne Barr as the most offensive wing-nut washed-up comedian. Apparently, he did a set at a GOP fundraiser sometime late last year that was so offensive that the host shut him down and threw him out.

https://www.joemygod.com/2024/04/cultis ... ate-jokes/ and others are carrying the story.

Edited to add: Rob Schneider's pathetic denial is here: https://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/4 ... woke-bull/
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by Ben-Prime »

Bear in mind as well that Schneider's daughter is the singer Elle King, the one who was rip-roaring drunk on stage at the Grand Ole Opry's Dolly Parton Tribute show and mangled the words to the song she was singing and then cursed on stage about being 'f*cking hammered'.

It made me sad because I used to enjoy her performance energy very much -- her guest-turn on a webcast of Live from Darryl's House some years back, jamming with Darryl Hall of Hall & Oats, was in a favored playlist of mine -- and I took some comfort from the fact that she since apologized to the fans and personally to Dolly and Dolly has publicly been gracious about it, but her initial tone was a very defensive 'well pardon me for being human', and those are the reflexes which tell me that the old saw about apples, gravity, and trees are not off the mark.
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by Ben-Prime »

johnpcapitalist wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:22 pm Edited to add: Rob Schneider's pathetic denial is here: https://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/4 ... woke-bull/
Specifically interesting to me is the note that he's an RFKJR supporter.
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
Dave from down under

Right Wing Low Lifes

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2024-04-27/ ... /103775714

In short: Influencer Andrew Tate's trial on charges of human trafficking, rape and forming a criminal gang can start, a Romanian court has ruled.
Tate, his brother and two Romanian women were arrested in December 2022 near Bucharest.
What's next? The court has set no trial date yet and Tate's legal team has appealed the ruling.
Dave from down under

Right Wing Low Lifes

The Tate taint…

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2024-04-02/ ... /103657122

Andrew Tate's ideology driving sexual harassment, sexism and misogyny in Australian classrooms

:mad:

Return to “Worst of the Right-Wing Pieholes”