Donald J. Trump 2024

AndyinPA
Verified:

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by AndyinPA »

I think 91 indictments beats tradition since Truman. No briefings.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by RTH10260 »

raison de arizona wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 8:19 pm Of course they will.
https://twitter.com/charliekirk11/statu ... 82673?s=20
Charlie Kirk @charliekirk11 wrote: 🚨Unreal! Former CIA Director John Brennan tells MSNBC that the intel community will withhold key information from Trump after he accepts the Republican nomination this summer. We need to bring the IC to heel. This has Russia Hoax 2.0 written all over it.
Just think of the international intelligence community and how they will evaluate what to share with the US, IFF they even think of sharing.
RTH10260

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by RTH10260 »

on his "truther" platform

RTH10260

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by RTH10260 »

Cause bone spurs don't matter :brickwallsmall:

bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by bill_g »

A couple problems with that photo -
Trump's waist isn't that small.
That is a Soviet Admiral's jacket.
RTH10260

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by RTH10260 »

De Minimis for MAGAists ;)
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by Ben-Prime »

RTH10260 wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2024 8:26 am Cause bone spurs don't matter :brickwallsmall:

Wouldn't the fact that it's 'Commander-in-Chief' throw off their numer----ah, nevermind. Cultists gonna cultist.
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
Dr. Ken

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by Dr. Ken »

How does this numbering schema work?
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
johnpcapitalist
Verified: ✅ Totally legit!

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by johnpcapitalist »

raison de arizona wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2024 6:36 pm
RTH10260 wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2024 4:27 pm
Donald Trump Potentially Being Briefed on US Intelligence Raises Eyebrows

Ahead of Super Tuesday results, the possibility of Donald Trump becoming the GOP presidential nominee has sparked speculation the former president will be briefed on U.S. intelligence.

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-m ... rn-1876173
Somebody correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't that a courtesy extended by the current president? As in, ain't gonna happen.
I recall Biden saying he was going to consider it. If I were Biden, I would have some fun by pulling a "canary trap," giving Trump a custom brief with lots of red herrings that only appeared in his document, and seeing if any of that text turns up later anywhere in the Russosphere. That would be an easy conviction to try him again on leaking classified docs.
RTH10260

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by RTH10260 »

Sir, you have a devious mind :daydreaming: :pray:
MN-Skeptic

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by MN-Skeptic »

RTH10260 wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2024 2:05 pm Sir, you have a devious mind :daydreaming: :pray:
I was thinking that very thing.

I like it.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by raison de arizona »

Seth MacFarlane @SethMacFarlane wrote: Description of writer Evan Osnos' recent interview with Biden. Watch til the end. Either I'm totally high or this is disturbing shit. Both can't be true. Okay, I guess both can be true.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
RTH10260

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by RTH10260 »

MTN Ben Meiselas picks clips from the former guys appearance in Rome, GA, and tears into him

Resume18

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by Resume18 »

RTH10260 wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 6:30 am MTN Ben Meiselas picks clips from the former guys appearance in Rome, GA, and tears into him

It's mind-boggling that this absolute garbage human being is very possibly going to be president again.
Like as the waves make towards the pebbled shore,
So do our minutes hasten to their end . . .
Volkonski
Verified:

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by Volkonski »

Trump on Social Security, Medicare cuts: ‘There is a lot you can do’

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4 ... press.coop
Former President Trump on Monday argued “there is a lot you can do” when it comes to cutting funding to entitlement programs like Social Security and Medicare.

Trump appeared on CNBC’s “Squawk Box” in his first interview since President Biden delivered the State of the Union address last week. Host Joe Kernen noted there are “stark policy differences” between Trump and Biden but possibly “not a whole lot” when it came to the key entitlement programs.

Kernen asked Trump if he had changed his outlook on how to handle the entitlement programs.

“So first of all, there is a lot you can do in terms of entitlements in terms of cutting and in terms of also the theft and the bad management of entitlements, tremendous bad management of entitlements,” Trump said. “There’s tremendous amounts of things and numbers of things you can do. So I don’t necessarily agree with the statement.”

The Trump War Room account on X, which officially run by the Trump campaign, clarified his remarks soon after, posting, “If you losers didn’t cut his answer short, you would know President Trump was talking about cutting waste.”

Biden responded to the interview, writing on X, formerly Twitter, “Not on my watch.”
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by Slim Cognito »

You are you going to believe, me or your lying ears?
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
bill_g

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by bill_g »

He said tremendous three times. Mustaben his word of the day.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by northland10 »

bill_g wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 12:55 pm He said tremendous three times. Mustaben his word of the day.
Dictonary.com's word of the day for Monday is sumptuous.

Yesterday was propinquity.
101010 :towel:
bill_g

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by bill_g »

northland10 wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 1:14 pm
bill_g wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 12:55 pm He said tremendous three times. Mustaben his word of the day.

Say it in a sentence please -
Donald Trump risked propinquity with idiocy yesterday during a news interview when he dangled one of GQP's most sumptuous prizes - ruining entitlements.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by northland10 »

bill_g wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 1:27 pm
northland10 wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 1:14 pm

Say it in a sentence please -
Donald Trump risked propinquity with idiocy yesterday during a news interview when he dangled one of GQP's most sumptuous prizes - ruining entitlements.
Um.. yeah, I think I will pass on using propinquity in a sentence or casual conversation. The most useful words and phrases I have learned here, like:

"bag of hot farty air"

That was a Stern statement. He used logomachy in the same post, but hot farty air was easier to remember.
https://formerly.thefogbow.com/forum/vi ... 204#p89204
101010 :towel:
RTH10260

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by RTH10260 »

Would-like-to-be dictators huddling together
Trump ‘will not give a penny to Ukraine’ if he wins, Hungary’s Viktor Orbán says
Trump has ‘detailed plan’ to end war, Hungarian leader tells state news after controversial meeting in Florida

Martin Pengelly in Washington
Mon 11 Mar 2024 15.55 CET

Donald Trump “will not give a penny” to Ukraine if he is re-elected US president, the far-right Hungarian prime minister, Viktor Orbán, said after a controversial meeting with Trump in Florida.

Xi Jinping and Joe Biden meet on the sidelines of the G20 Summit in Indonesia, in November 2022.
‘A 1939 moment’: Jim Sciutto on Russia, China and the threat of war
Read more
“He will not give a penny in the Ukraine-Russia war,” Orbán told state media in Hungary on Sunday. “Therefore, the war will end, because it is obvious that Ukraine can not stand on its own feet.”

According to Orbán, Trump has a “detailed plan” to end the Ukraine war, which began two years ago when Russia invaded.

The US and its allies have supported Ukraine but further US aid is held up in Congress, having passed the Senate with bipartisan support only to be blocked in the House, which is controlled by far-right Trump allies.

Calling Trump “a man of peace”, Orbán said: “If the Americans don’t give money and weapons, along with the Europeans, the war is over. And if the Americans don’t give money, the Europeans alone can’t finance this war. And then the war is over.” (This would likely mean Ukraine losing the war to Russia.)

Despite facing 91 criminal charges and having suffered multimillion-dollar reverses in civil suits concerning his business affairs and a rape allegation a judge deemed “substantially true”, Trump is the presumptive Republican nominee.

Long seen to demonstrate deference towards and enthusiasm for Vladimir Putin, the Russian president, Trump recently suggested that if re-elected he would encourage Russia to attack US allies he deemed not to contribute enough to the Nato alliance.

Joe Biden has condemned such remarks, as “dumb, shameful and un-American” and has recently accused Trump of capitulating to authoritarian leaders.

Orbán and Trump met at Trump’s residence in Palm Beach, Florida, last weekend.

In a statement, Orbán said: “President Trump was a president of peace, he commanded respect in the world, and thus he created the conditions for peace. During his presidency there was peace in the Middle East and peace in Ukraine. And there would be no war today if he were still president of the United States.

“We agreed that there will be peace when there are world leaders who want peace. I am proud that Hungary is one of those countries. We also agreed that there is still much potential in US-Hungarian economic relations.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... ktor-orban
Volkonski
Verified:

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by Volkonski »

Biden campaign takes aim at Trump stance on entitlements in new advertisement

https://www.cnbc.com/2024/03/11/biden-t ... ew-ad.html
The reelection campaign of President Joe Biden on Monday released a new digital advertisement targeting Donald Trump over comments the former president made to CNBC about cutting government programs including Social Security, Medicare and Medicaid.

The Biden campaign gave CNBC a first look at the new 20-second ad highlighting the statement on “Squawk Box” by Trump, who as the presumptive GOP presidential nominee is expected to face Biden in November’s election.

The ad will be published on Biden’s X, Facebook, Instagram and Threads social media accounts, the campaign said.

In the interview on Monday, CNBC host Joe Kernen asked Trump if he had changed his “outlook on how to handle entitlements: Social Security, Medicare and Medicaid?”

Kernen’s question was based on a concern that those programs, if not cut, will continue to fuel increases in the U.S. national debt.

Trump answered: “There is a lot you can do in terms of entitlements — in terms of cutting — and in terms of also the theft and the bad management of entitlements.”

The Biden campaign, highlighting that response, closes with footage from the president’s State of the Union speech on Thursday when he said, “If anyone here tries to cut Social Security, Medicare or raise the retirement age, I will stop you.”
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
Greatgrey
Verified: 💲8️⃣

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by Greatgrey »

Nice having Jon back

What's the Frequency, Kenneth?
Volkonski
Verified:

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by Volkonski »

Paul rips Trump for endorsing ‘worst Deep State candidate this cycle’

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4 ... press.coop
Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) ripped former President Trump on Monday for endorsing former House Intelligence Committee Chair Mike Rogers’s (R-Mich.) bid for Senate, slamming the former congressman as the “worst Deep State candidate this cycle.”

“Donald Trump just endorsed the worst Deep State candidate this cycle. @MikeRogersForMI is a never Trumper, and a card carrying member of the spy state that seeks to destroy Trump,” Paul posted on X, the platform formerly known as Twitter.

“You have to ask yourself who gives Trump this awful advice? Who’s next, John Bolton?” he asked, referring to Trump’s former national security adviser, who has become one of the former president’s harshest critics.

Trump announced Monday he is backing Rogers, who is favored to win the Republican nomination to run for the seat being vacated by retiring Sen Debbie Stabenow (D-Mich.).

Rogers is also backed by the National Republican Senatorial Committee. NRSC Chair Steve Daines (Mont.) has worked closely with Trump to advance candidates favored by Senate GOP leadership to the general election.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by Slim Cognito »

So many of Trump’s backeese have flopped, he’s going for the easy win.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4

Return to “US President”