Jesse Bailey Watters, FoxNews POS

These people suck. They are bad people.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

I figured he deserved his own topic since he is replacing Carlson. This video barely touches on the level of POS Watters is.
Kat Abu @abughazalehkat wrote: While Jesse Watter’s style is different from Tucker’s, his words are the same.

Here’s what you need to know about the frat boy who is about to become the new face of Fox News:
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
raison de arizona

Despite? Really? It's not a bug, it's a feature.
https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/stat ... 38496?s=20
The Washington Post @washingtonpost wrote: Jesse Watters's elevation to the prime-time spot comes despite a history of statements that critics have called racist or xenophobic.
washingtonpost.com wrote: Who is Jesse Watters, the host replacing Tucker Carlson on Fox News?
Jesse Watters's elevation to the prime-time spot comes despite a history of statements that critics have called racist or xenophobic.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
raison de arizona

Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

As opposed to, say, blaming Biden? Is that the answer he's looking for?
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
Resume18

Post by Resume18 »

raison de arizona wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 7:04 pm Image
So does the science, asshat.
Like as the waves make towards the pebbled shore,
So do our minutes hasten to their end . . .
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

Resume18 wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 8:35 pm
So wait global warming isn't happening because it snows in the winter and not happening because there's crazy heat waves in the summer? Do I have their argument correct?
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
raison de arizona

Well that was a mistake :lol: love her!
Watters calls his mom on air. She’s a Democrat. She has some suggestions.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

The Gateway House of Boys is ANGRY about it. She should be a weekly guest! :rotflmao:

Democrat Mother of Jesse Watters Calls in on Son’s Debut at 8 PM – Embarrasses Him on National TV by Trashing Trump (VIDEO)
By Jim Hoft Jul. 17, 2023 10:53 pm 1511 Comments

Fox News published its promotional video of its rehashed primetime lineup earlier Monday, marking a new era for the broadcasting giant following the controversial firing of Tucker Carlson. The new lineup debuts tonight, Monday, at 7 pm, with a new slogan that aims to take a veiled jab at Carlson, declaring they’ve found “The Right Voices at the Right Time.” A move that appears to imply Carlson was not the “right voice” for their platform. Watters has been with Fox News for two decades, starting first as a production assistant, and then moving up the ranks to become a commentator on the O’Reilly Factor, former Fox News Host Bill O’Reilly’s program. The 44-year-old native Pennsylvanian currently serves as a co-host for The Five, Fox News’ most popular TV show, and as a solo host of his own program Watters’ World. He has hosted the later show at 7PM news hour since 2022.

Jesse Watters’ primetime debut at 8 PM was interrupted by a surprise guest — none other than his own mother, Anne Watters, to congratulate him and offer some surprising advice to her son. “We have a very special guest on the line, a Democrat, my mom. Mom,” Watters greeted as he introduced her to the audience. “I want to say congratulations, honey bun. We are so proud of you and your accomplishments, and you’ve worked so hard,” said Mrs. Watters.

But her call wasn’t just about congratulating her son on his latest career milestone. Mrs. Watters had some advice, and she didn’t hesitate to share it live on air. “Now let’s aim to have you keep your job. And to that end, I do have some suggestions. Do not tumble into any conspiracy rabbit holes. We do not want to lose you, and we want no lawsuits,” she said. In reference to the Hippocratic Oath, she continued: “We need you to be kind and respectful. You yourself mentioned that being humble is a stretch, so I get that. Use your voice responsibly to promote conversation that maintains a narrative thread.”

Mrs. Watters called for an end to criticizing Biden’s failed policies and claimed the Hunter Biden scandal is old. “There really has been enough Biden bashing, and the laptop is old,” she said, referring to the ongoing focus on Hunter Biden’s controversial laptop. “Perhaps you could suggest that your people take less interest, for example, in other people’s bodies and talk about that.” Jesse Watters found himself needing to clarify his point to his mother. “We’re trying to keep other people’s interest away from children’s bodies. That was the point of that segment,” he swiftly corrected his mom’s misunderstood critique, indicating a previous segment that discussed the need for children’s privacy and protection.

When Watters attempted to wrap up the call with his mother, Mrs. Watters, however, wasn’t quite done yet. Despite her son’s efforts to move the conversation along, she insisted on delivering more advice to her high-profile son, live for all to hear, while trashing Trump. “To seek solutions versus fanning the flames. You could encourage that Bedminster friend of yours to return to his earlier career on television. Everyone in his audience could wear a red hat, and I’m sure the ratings would soar. Although never as high, my darling, as yours on Jesse Waters Primetime, good luck,” Anne Watters concluded.
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/0 ... s-debut-8/

Listen to your Mom, Honey Bun!
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

And that’s how it’s done.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Dr. Ken wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 10:36 pm
Resume18 wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 8:35 pm
So wait global warming isn't happening because it snows in the winter and not happening because there's crazy heat waves in the summer? Do I have their argument correct?
AFAIK, no reputable scientist uses the phrase "global warming" any more. It has been replaced by the more accurate "Climate change". The first can be misinterpreted to mean that temperatures are uniformly increasing, lending credence to the argument that extreme cold weather in the winter puts the lie to the theory. Of course, this is based on fundamental (and in some cases, willful) misunderstanding of the theory. As I understand it, the real scientific theory accounts for both the extremes of hot and cold temperatures.
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

There's only a 100% chance that this is a stunt. Fox Needs "liberal" voices on air to give the gibberati something to feel anger about, and then they can feel the Dopamine release when the "conservative" trashes what they said.

That's how FOX gets and keeps people addicted.

I only skimmed that article above. but what I saw does not change my mind. "We don't want to lose you..."? Uh huh.
Hic sunt dracones
raison de arizona

:lol:
Republican Accountability @AccountableGOP wrote: Jesse Watters: "Some things we just can't let slide. Joe Biden used a straw."

Also Jesse Watters:🥤
► Show Spoiler
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

raison de arizona wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 4:23 pm :lol:
:snippity:
► Show Spoiler
:thumbsup:
raison de arizona

Kat Abu @abughazalehkat wrote: On Wednesday night, Fox News hosted James Lee, a Georgia man decrying "migrant crime" in the state.

Except James Lee is not this man's full name. And once you learn his *actual identity*, putting him on national television seems NUTS:
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

The deep state leftists are trying to destroying our country with migrants and too much cheesiness on our samwiches.
101010 :towel:
raison de arizona

Kat Abu @abughazalehkat wrote: Fox News host Jesse Watters is now complaining that Joe Biden is *too* energetic because he gave his SOTU address after Watters' bedtime:

"People are tired at 9:00 and he didn't show up to speak until about 9:25."
raison de arizona

Sleepy Joe?
Andrew Lawrence @ndrew_lawrence wrote: they have lost their goddam minds
tek

Post by tek »

time zones, how do they work?
Kat Abu @abughazalehkat wrote: Fox News host Jesse Watters is now complaining that Joe Biden is *too* energetic because he gave his SOTU address after Watters' bedtime:

"People are tired at 9:00 and he didn't show up to speak until about 9:25."
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Post by keith »

Back in my day, we stayed up to watch the 10;30 news after the 9:00 movie.
Has everybody heard about the bird?
raison de arizona

Moron.
Kat Abu @abughazalehkat wrote: Jesse Watters is APPALLED that an LGBTQ+ holiday fell on Easter this year (before admitting he doesn't actually know what Easter is celebrating):

"The transgender community *purposely* chooses the day of Jesus' death, or his Resurrection or whatever Easter weekend --"
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

Next year he gets to be APPALLED that Easter is on National Marijuana Day (4/20). :yankyank:
The more I learn about this planet, the more improbable it all seems. :confuzzled:
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

:popcorn:
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Foggy wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 8:12 am Next year he gets to be APPALLED that Easter is on National Marijuana Day (4/20). :yankyank:
What do you think's in that thurible?

101010 :towel:
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

:rotflmao:
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Whatever it is, it probably smells better than Weed. That smell makes me physically ill.
Hic sunt dracones

Return to “Worst of the Right-Wing Pieholes”