San Juan River
Green River
Lake Powell
Etc.
Has everybody heard about the bird?
Suranis

Bundy Clan 411

Post by Suranis »

I guess he was a little tired of no-one paying attention to what he says. So he took the opportunity to give a sermon without answering the question, forcing people to listen to him.

Or at least that's what I assume happened. I didn't listen to more than 10 seconds as I got the feeling that's what he was doing.
Hic sunt dracones
Dave from down under

Bundy Clan 411

Post by Dave from down under »

Anyone want to remind him that he sold the house and contents ?

Then like the petty thief he is, he stole the contents and fled his crime.
pipistrelle

Bundy Clan 411

Post by pipistrelle »

He’s trying to stay relevant with these videos. He’s almost 50 and what has he done?

And the hat. Indoors. :fingerwag:
pipistrelle

Bundy Clan 411

Post by pipistrelle »

Suranis wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 4:33 am I guess he was a little tired of no-one paying attention to what he says. So he too the opportunity to give a sermon without answering the question, forcing people to listen to him.

Or at least that's what I assume happened. I didn't listen to more than 10 seconds as I got the feeling that's what he was doing.
I posted before I saw this. Same impression. Trying to stay relevant.
ZinWhit

Bundy Clan 411

Post by ZinWhit »

Conservation is what conservation does and it sure ain't preservation.
Kendra

Bundy Clan 411

Post by Kendra »

The comments about the truckers and how the gubbermint is being mean to them makes me wonder if that's going to be his next *mission*.
Suranis

Bundy Clan 411

Post by Suranis »

Well, if Santa can turn a Cawnvoy into a private cult and graft engine, then it cant be that hard. I cant see many people turning out for a White Horse Ammo Convoy though. If only because it is not good to have a warrant out for the leader of the Convoy BEFORE the thing starts.
Hic sunt dracones
Uninformed

Bundy Clan 411

Post by Uninformed »

Butt hurt Ammon replays all the golden oldie lies and adds a few new ones. Hopefully things can only get worse for him (shame that the children have to suffer - when they’ve already got this ahole for a father).

If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Bundy Clan 411

Post by bill_g »

I'm surprised Burger King is not suing him for misuse of their corp IP*.
► Show Spoiler
pipistrelle

Bundy Clan 411

Post by pipistrelle »

The first sentence is a whale of a whopper. I didn’t get past it.
ZinWhit

Bundy Clan 411

Post by ZinWhit »

Conservation is what conservation does and it sure ain't preservation.
Uninformed

Bundy Clan 411

Post by Uninformed »

Q. Exactly what part of the ranch owned by your family (father) did anybody try to take? :liar:

$10,000 for the work the work described? Along with obviously living on nothing. :smoking:
Dave from down under

Bundy Clan 411

The Bundy’s claim all public land as theirs based on them being thieves.

So obviously anyone trying to prevent their thievery is trying to take their ill gotten gains.
Dave from down under

Bundy Clan 411

And since no one can convince him if anything contrary to his belief then he will never need pay up.

He is such a sleaze!
poplove
Verified: ✅💚💙💜☮️💐🌈⚽️✅

Bundy Clan 411

Post by poplove »

Update on ammo's failed federal suit against St. Lukes. He and diego haven't paid the judgement for attorney fees and are now in contempt. I just spent some of my free PACER bucks for everyone's reading pleasure. Links are the main document and 6 attachments.

https://www.courtlistener.com/docket/67 ... ystem-ltd/
Uninformed

Bundy Clan 411

Post by Uninformed »

Quite amusing that a “business” is doing what the federal government should have done years ago. (It does seem that poor Ammon is finding it more difficult to rile up the great unwashed when he’s not facing the overreaching feds - or has he reached his sell by date?)
Dave from down under

Bundy Clan 411

He’s competing with Donnie for the dregs of society

And as with everything in Ammon’s life he is failing
Baidn

Bundy Clan 411

Post by Baidn »

ZinWhit wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 6:47 pm Ammon sez he'll give you $10,000 if you can convince him he's lied.

About anything.

Well somebody learned a lesson from Mike Lindell :lol: always better to say "convince ME I lied" than "prove I'm wrong" if you're going to be a grifting moron.
"...don't teach a man to fish. He's a grown man and fishings not that hard." Ron Swanson the worlds only good libertarian
poplove

Bundy Clan 411

Post by poplove »

Scir Reeve reported that diego et al filed a federal suit against St. Luke's so I grabbed the documents:
https://www.courtlistener.com/docket/68 ... -hospital/
scirreeve

Bundy Clan 411

Post by scirreeve »

poplove wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 7:45 pm Scir Reeve reported that diego et al filed a federal suit against St. Luke's so I grabbed the documents:
Silly Judge in Florida does not understand why this showed up on her desk. Lawsuit filed March 8. On March 11 Judge said WTF and gave Diego until March 24 to pootsplain why it was filed in Florida, not Idaho.
poplove

Bundy Clan 411

Post by poplove »

scirreeve wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 10:59 pm
poplove wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 7:45 pm Scir Reeve reported that diego et al filed a federal suit against St. Luke's so I grabbed the documents:
Silly Judge in Florida does not understand why this showed up on her desk. Lawsuit filed March 8. On March 11 Judge said WTF and gave Diego until March 24 to pootsplain why it was filed in Florida, not Idaho.
I watched a little of diego's video and he was really amped up. I predict his suit won't get very far and if it does, the defendants will slowly get whittled down to none, like what happened with Widder Finicum.
RVInit

Bundy Clan 411

Post by RVInit »

scirreeve wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 10:59 pm
"I saw that the Kowolski family was successful in getting a Florida jury to award the family almost $300 million after going on an 8 year media bender culminating in a Netflix propaganda bonanza during which the hospital defendants couldn't defend themselves against due to HIPPAA laws, and thought I might ride those coattails being that Florida is rightly primed against hospitals and doctors now. Pretty please?"
There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
scirreeve

Bundy Clan 411

Post by scirreeve »

Ammonia is all butt hurt that poots wouldn't STAND for him before he ran away.
Ammon Bundy

·
I have been asked this several times.
"Why did you not mobilize PRN to defend your house that St Luke's seized? Like you defended the Bundy Ranch before."
Here is my answer:
When I went to the Bundy ranch, to the Hammond's, to Cyrus' family and others, I was not defending my own rights but someone else's. I was hoping someone would come and advocate for me, my family and property in Idaho. Take the lead as a defender like I had done so many times for others. That did not happen and I found it much more difficult to rally people to defend my own rights than to defend others.
Ultimately, it was evident that the few willing to stand with me were not strong enough, prepared enough and in some cases committed enough to defend my property for very long. Therefore, I did not want to ask for the lives of my friends over a house. I saw it as a grave mistake to persist in a battle that we were not equipped to win. Better to retreat, prepare and then reengage.
I believe the future of our freedom depends on neighbors willing to uniting together to defend each others rights. At this point our liberty will not be defended by federal, state or local governments. They have become the takers. Our liberty will not be defended by the courts either. They have become the justifiers of the takers. Therefore, we will either lose our liberty completely or create another way to defend ourselves.
People's Rights was designed to bring people together and communicating so neighbors would creat a defense. However, most people in this country are not ready to stand in defense of their neighbors, yet. They still trust the governments and media too much. They have been lead to believe that it is morally wrong do defend their neighbors from government agents. Even when those agents are destroying their county, taking their rights and restricting their liberties. Therefore, If I would have made a stand too soon, when we were too weak, it would have been very destructive to my fiends, my family and self and to the People's Rights Network.
I hope the people are seeing what is happening to our country and who is doing it. It is those in government, not just one party or the other, it is the bureaucrats, the full time government employees. I hope that the people become wise enough to see the need to defend themselves from these modern day robbers. When/if that happens then uniting to defend ourselves and neighbors may be feasible. Until then I'm just a victim to these wicked people and my appeal is to God for justice.
Ammon Bundy
Dave from down under

Bundy Clan 411

He should become a Vintner

He whines sooooo much

He is an unrepentant thief and false witness..

Return to “Bundys and their elk”