Kyle Rittenhouse, previous owner of a Smith & Wesson M&P15

These people are weird, but we like to find out what weird people are doing and thinking. It's a hobby.
Baidn

Post by Baidn »

Slim Cognito wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2024 1:09 pm My apologies if this is tackled upthread but I'm not re-reading.

After this little bastard was acquitted, I remember Gaetz saying he wanted to hire him as one of his interns. Obviously that didn't happen. Anyone know why? Gaetz talking out his ass or the little bastard couldn't get clearance?
My money is on talking out of his ass. He's too stupid to even be useful to the grifters for long so the ones with actual power were among the first to drop his ass and forget him.
"...don't teach a man to fish. He's a grown man and fishings not that hard." Ron Swanson the worlds only good libertarian
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Baidn wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2024 1:17 pm
Slim Cognito wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2024 1:09 pm My apologies if this is tackled upthread but I'm not re-reading.

After this little bastard was acquitted, I remember Gaetz saying he wanted to hire him as one of his interns. Obviously that didn't happen. Anyone know why? Gaetz talking out his ass or the little bastard couldn't get clearance?
My money is on talking out of his ass. He's too stupid to even be useful to the grifters for long so the ones with actual power were among the first to drop his and forget him.
In addition to Gaetz, Gosar and Cawthorn also "offered" him internships at the time. Appears to have been a bunch of BS geared towards ginning publicity, iffn' you ask me.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

raison de arizona wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2024 1:47 pm

My money is on talking out of his ass. He's too stupid to even be useful to the grifters for long so the ones with actual power were among the first to drop his and forget him.
In addition to Gaetz, Gosar and Cawthorn also "offered" him internships at the time. Appears to have been a bunch of BS geared towards ginning publicity, iffn' you ask me.
:yeahthat:
101010 :towel:
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

This is what he's doing now
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

$1,000 for cosplay crap?
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

pipistrelle wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 8:15 pm $1,000 for cosplay crap?
When your definition of being a man is a little screwed up.
There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Post by keith »

raison de arizona wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2024 1:47 pm

Aren't there minimum education requirements for Congressional interns?
Has everybody heard about the bird?
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Buh buh buh IT'S CURVED!!! :(
Hic sunt dracones
raison de arizona

Suranis wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 9:13 pm
Buh buh buh IT'S CURVED!!! :(
Not just curved, but MULTI-CURVED!!! ;)
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

If you ever are near him you need ballistic body armour

You never know when he might get “scared” and start killing again.
Dave from down under

Oh wait…

Killer Kyle loads up with full metal jacket rounds when being self defensive.. the better to go through body armour, cover and multiple people…

Oh wait… I said PEOPLE… to Kyle everyone is a deadly response threat..
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

"Celebrity" endorsement for body armor. (cough)

Whatchabet it's all made in China?
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

That company got well ratioed.
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Because I KNOW you are all thirsting to know all about this packet of defense equipment, I took a look at the website. I know this will frustrate all of you who are desperate to give them clicks, but hey.

Well this is the web header you would click on to get to the Hunky package.

Ritt.jpg
Ritt.jpg (158.09 KiB) Viewed 343 times

Then here is the description. The wording will make your package swell with pride.
Full armor kit, designed by our partner Kyle Rittenhouse.

The Testudo Gen 3 leads our next generation of armor vests.
Comes with the new Quick-Detach System.
The C3 stops multiple successive M2 AP rounds.
Comes with a Three-Part Magazine Setup:
The Triple M4 Pouch keeps your rifle loaded.
The Pistol Pouches keep your sidearm ready.
The Dump Pouch gives a quick place to put used magazines & more.
Be the first responder that’s needed with the Lower Back IFAK Pouch.
Stay hydrated with the Hydration Pouch.
The General Pouch further equips you.

:snippity: ...

Summary

Loadout:
1 x Testudo™ Plate Carrier, Gen 3 - Large, Olive Drab
2 x Level IV C3 Multi Hit Multi Curve Body Armor
2 x Blunt Force Trauma Pad - 10" x 12"
1 x Hydration Pouch - Olive Drab
1 x Empty Small of Back IFAK - Olive Drab
1 x Multi-Caliber Pistol Magazine Single Pouch (MCPMP) - Olive Drab
1 x General Purpose Pouch - Olive Drab
1 x Multi-Caliber Pistol Magazine Double Pouch (MCPMP) - Olive Drab
1 x Multi-Caliber Rifle Magazine Triple Pouch - Olive Drab

Ships in about: 2 Weeks

:snippity:

Description

We asked Kyle to make a kit out of Armored Republic gear - this is his design.

The Testudo Gen 3 closely resembles our supremely popular Testudo Gen 2, but with an upgrade: the Quick-Detach Buckle System.

A cummerbund is great for its precise adjustability; pull it tight to fit you exactly. The downside is that it takes a bit longer to take it off. The QDS fixes that. Pull a cord away from you and the carrier will open on that side for quick removal.

The C3 is made to handle the warzone. Places where the ability to stop threats like .30 caliber armor-piercing bullets is a must. It is made of a ceramic strike face and a polyethylene backer.

Also included in this package are our non-newtonian Trauma Pads: One of these is worn behind each plate to reduce the impact from backface deformation.

The Multi-Caliber Rifle Magazine Triple Pouch can carry three rifle magazines in three pouches sewn together for easy accessibility. Its size accommodates all common rifle magazines and is compatible with magazines of ammo such as 5.56x45 (.223) and 7.62x39 AK.

Each pouch of the Multi-Caliber Pistol Magazine Pouches accommodate all common pistol magazines, in single or double stack form, from .22LR to .50AE and everything in between- even Five-Seven.

The General Purpose Pouch is a rugged, 6.5”x6”x3” MOLLE-compatible pouch, large enough to store most smaller items like GPS or small binoculars, with an internal divider for simple organization and a Velcro® patch panel on the front. Another flexible piece of gear to complete the kit.

The Lower-Back IFAK Pouch is designed to let you quickly pull off your IFAK while staying out of the way for most of the time. Note: does not come with its own IFAK. Upgrade to add one today.

All pouches listed above are made of the 500D Cordura® we favor for its balance of strength, rigidity, and flexibility.

For a great place to put all these pouches in addition to your carrier, check out the Battle Belt.

The Hydration Pouch is highly modular, capable of mounting to the back of the plate carrier, using rows of MOLLE webbing, or capable of lone carry with the included shoulder straps. For small essentials, such as water purification tablets, the pouch also sports a smaller external pocket. Comes with a 3L bladder + straw.
Oh, and as for
bill_g wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 8:35 am "Celebrity" endorsement for body armor. (cough)

Whatchabet it's all made in China?
YOU TAKE THAT BACK!!! The specification shows that allegation is TOTALLY FALSE.
TESTUDO GEN 3 PLATE CARRIER

Material: 500D Nylon
Supported Plate Size: 10”x12” & 11"x14"
Size: For body types M to 3XL
Weight: 3.6 lbs
Features: Built-in Cummerbund with side plate pouches, kangaroo pouch, and admin pouch
Manufactured: Vietnam (Armored Republic)
So, there you go. Complete vindication!

(For the slow, I am being very snarky here. Also, I'm not posting their website as I'm not going to increase their web presence. If you want to see it just do a search for Armored Republic.)
Hic sunt dracones
bill_g

Post by bill_g »

You're taking public service to the next level Suranis. Mucho Nachos!
Rolodex

Post by Rolodex »

The C3 is made to handle the warzone.
So is he a government/military contractor? Exactly what war zone is he talking about?

Admittedly I have no idea what most of this equipment is, but what kind of normal civilian person just living their live in the US needs this stuff?
Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest. - Mark Twain
bill_g

Post by bill_g »

Rolodex wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 11:38 am
So is he a government/military contractor? Exactly what war zone is he talking about?

Admittedly I have no idea what most of this equipment is, but what kind of normal civilian person just living their live in the US needs this stuff?
Babyface Rittenhousemouse has never been in the service, and he's only killed unarmed civilians. But you never know who's comin for you!!! (insert ancient Greek macho bullshit slogan here)
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Suranis wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 10:18 am Ritt.jpg
Is it just me, or . . .?

I'm not an expert in firearms, but it appears to me that he is holding that weapon in a way almost guaranteed to break his shoulder. The stock is to high, so the point on the bottom rear will jab him very painfully and the stock is not pressed tightly against his shoulder. When I was taught to shoot, I was always told that the stock must be against my shoulder.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

The rambos of this world fire automatic freely from their hip, so a bit distance from the shoulder when myopically looking for a target will not hurt, he is a strong guy, no recoil will break his grip :violin:
Dave from down under

Rolodex wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 11:38 am

The “normal” Americans who are preparing to overthrow the government and murder their neighbours…

Ie people like Kyle
Rolodex

Post by Rolodex »

I mean I'm on the board of my HOA and don't feel the need for this protection.
Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest. - Mark Twain
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Rolodex wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:09 pm I mean I'm on the board of my HOA and don't feel the need for this protection.
I was going to say I'm in a Demoncrat-run city and don't need it but you have me beat.
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

noblepa wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 1:21 pm :snippity:
I'm not an expert in firearms, but it appears to me that he is holding that weapon in a way almost guaranteed to break his shoulder. The stock is to high, so the point on the bottom rear will jab him very painfully and the stock is not pressed tightly against his shoulder. When I was taught to shoot, I was always told that the stock must be against my shoulder.
Standard Marine Corps firing position from the shoulder is that the upper portion of the butt stock be seated in the natural pocket that is formed just under where your shoulder socket ends, just travel up from your shoulder pit, pressing in to find it...

Shitbag [expletive not deleted for this one...] has no clue how to handle a weapon
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
raison de arizona

Eh, he handled it well enough to kill two and maim a third.
Dave from down under

raison de arizona wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 11:59 pm Eh, he handled it well enough to kill two and maim a third.
Gunz make killing easy

How many other toddlers killed others with gunz that they shouldn’t have.

Return to “Other weirdos”