Nikki Haley 2024 - Nimarata Nikki Haley (née Randhawa) - Jan 20, 1972 (Poll)

How long Will Nimarata Nikki Haley's Candidacy for President Last?

Less than a year
16%
Until she's humiliated and ridiculed and driven out by Trump
23%
Until she runs out of grift from the marks
23%
Until the Debates
2%
Until the first few Primaries
11%
Until one of the candidates has a majority of the delegates
No votes
All the way to the Convention
9%
Hey, that's President Nimrata to you!
2%
Really, it never started
14%
Other
No votes

Total votes: 56

AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

The talking heads will have a busy day today. :cantlook:
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Gift link. Haley supporters buying into Biden mentally not there and bad on economy and border. Some will vote for him grudgingly.

https://wapo.st/49XoktO

In the comments.
So...it's kind of interesting. We have people who can't process data, are largely immune to evidence, and don't understand how the presidency works, commenting on others' mental competence. If this isn't American Idol culture, i don't know what is.

Haley could make some demands of the trump contingent (like, dont employ 2000 unemployable idiots underneath you if you win), but the party itself is now so spineless i don't see such a demand going anywhere.

The party itself has been heading this direction since 1994. Many, i suspect, are more drawn to what's left of the brand (which now stands for....what exactly?) because they dont like the other brand. That (and ethnocentrism) is all they've got. If a voter is younger than 40, this is all they've seen so it is normalized.

We need a new american conservatism, but that's not what we're getting. If trump loses, there's a chance we'll get that. But he must lose. Hold your nose and vote for biden.
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

Biden must win by a lot.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

I fear that it will be a re-do of 2016 where the popular vote is clear but elector votes swing the other way.

Return to “US President”