Dr. Shiva Ayyadurai Fake "Inventor of Email" / Anti-Vaxxer / Election Truther / Failed Candidate

These people are weird, but we like to find out what weird people are doing and thinking. It's a hobby.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Dr. Shiva Ayyadurai Fake "Inventor of Email" / Anti-Vaxxer / Election Truther / Failed Candidate

Post by Luke »

BONUS: Back on Fogbow 1, we followed the crazy case of Shiva v Galvin (Massachusetts), where Shiva ultimately tried to tie Twitter into his mess. That case was Ayyadurai v Galvin and the docket is here: https://www.courtlistener.com/docket/18 ... er_by=desc. Incredibly patient Judge Wolf tried to help this idiot by allowing the court to pay for a lawyer to argue his claim that Twitter was acting in concert with the government. It was a bogus argument; all states have access to a special portal to report election disinformation, but still. Shiva screwed that up too also.

This is an example of his lunatic style: https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap ... .181.1.pdf

And after all the crying, all the screaming... a few days after a sealed videoconference call, the great and mighty Shiva...

Stip.JPG
Stip.JPG (152.75 KiB) Viewed 288 times
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
bob

Post by bob »

Luke wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 5:57 amAnd after all the crying, all the screaming... a few days after a sealed videoconference call, the great and mighty Shiva...
I've had more than one Ayyadurai cultist tell me that he won that lawsuit. I'm like, "LOL; the public docket shows otherwise." Often followed by the unsubstantiated claim of a sekrit settlement. :roll:
Image ImageImage
bob

Post by bob »

CourtListener glitched. :torches:

Ayyadurai sued (essentially) the federal government and the DC election board.

The DC election board moved to dismiss.

The federal government asked for more time to respond.

The court ordered the feds to respond (read: file its dismissal motion) by February 20. Once that is filed, the court will consider the dismissal motions together.
Image ImageImage
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Shiva has it in for RFK. It would appear.
Dr.SHIVA Ayyadurai, MIT PhD. Inventor of Email @va_shiva wrote: Booby F’n Kennedy has NO balls - they’ve shrunk from TRT therapy and sucking ZIONIST cock.
Ryan Wong @RyanWong87913 wrote: I would love to see if RFK have a balls to debate with Dr Shiva face to face, and live publicly, not pre-recorded.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
bob

Post by bob »

raison de arizona wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 11:57 am Shiva has it in for RFK. It would appear.
Yeah; they're both in the same lane, trying to grift off the same set of idiots.

The irony being, while neither will win, Ayyadurai cannot win (he's ineligible).
Image ImageImage

Return to “Other weirdos”