Krissy Dixon, Oregon's Worst Mother

Poots are fighting for FreeDumb
terrastomp

Post by terrastomp »

Krissy's sentencing is tomorrow.

She has gone radio silent about all of it since January 19th.

Money says she doesn't show and is already long gone.

EDIT
She has resurfaced asking for prayers and will update more later!

Does Krissy read TFB?
terrastomp

Post by terrastomp »

Judge gave her 90 days, pfft. At least she walked out in handcuffs.
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

terrastomp wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 3:17 pm Judge gave her 90 days, pfft. At least she walked out in handcuffs.
So…
Prayers answered!

She got jail time! :)
Jerry Mander

Post by Jerry Mander »

Home detention or prison?
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Jerry Mander wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 3:54 pm Home detention or prison?
She is in Clackamas County Jail - release date May 16.
terrastomp

Post by terrastomp »

She dropped 5 new new filings that she wrote herself right before court claiming a jurisdiction issue.

She had her posse with her, praying madly. They didn't like me. :rotflmao:
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

What did you do this time?

Joined the prayer group and asked Gawd that justice be swift?
Jerry Mander

Post by Jerry Mander »

Well, I know MY fervent prayers for her incarceration were answered (though she deserved more than 90 days).

https://www.kptv.com/2024/02/28/oregon- ... SkSDOs-HvE
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

I did everything to fight for her life and I put my own life on the line for her.”
:roll:
terrastomp

Post by terrastomp »

She has done even worse to her daughter, she literally has her brainwashed. She's playing the Ammon card about being mistreated in jail, she's in County, not "maximum", and had plenty of opportunity for 2nd opinions.
hey everyone it’s kylee,
i just wanted to come on here really quick and give y’all a quick update. on february 27th my mom was taken into custody, my heart is shattered, this is the time i need my mother the most and they ripped her away from me AGAIN. i don’t understand how they could incarcerate my mother who just wanted a second opinion after dr. schlis was sabotaging and lying so i couldn’t get transferred to a different hospital. she sent me home with two weeks to live and THAT is when we tried other treatments. me NOR MY MOTHER EVER REFUSED TREATMENT BESIDES A SURGERY I DID NOT WANT NOR DID I NEED AND MY MOTHER VOICED THAT FOR ME BECAUSE NOBODY WAS LISTENING TO ME. the news LIES and says we only tried cbd which all of you who have been following our story KNOW that we partnered with MANY doctors all over the country to put together a custom treatment for me and THAT IS WHY IM CANCER FREE. they have placed her in maximum security where she can’t even go outside or have any basic necessities that are essential to even live. so if any of you have it in your heart or would like to donate to her commissary (food and snacks), phone time or create a care package for her i’ll put the instructions in this post and a link to the care package. we would appreciate it more than you know. with that being said this is an extremely difficult time for not only me but my family, i’m asking everyone to please understand that i’m not going to be very active over the next couple days. i have a lot of things i need to sort out and it is already enough stress as is, so please be kind and understanding of that, i will get on here soon and do a live or reply to some of the comments. thank you🩷🫶🏻 God bless

On June 13, 2018, Ms. Dixon told the medical social worker at OHSU, who works with Dr.
Schlis, Kelly Jeske, that she had received a consultation recommendation from a family member,
as well as indicating that she was in direct contact with a St. Jude's physician. It has since been
established that she was not in contact with a St. Jude's physician, and, in fact, Ms. Dixon has
never identified an individual by name from whom she is receiving additional medical advice.

OHSU die\ follow up with an individual at Stanford so that Ms. Dixon could receive a second
opinion related to surgical resection of the cancerous mass on Kylee's liver. On June 26, 2018,
the OHSU notes reflects that Dr. Spunt, a pediatric oncologist at Stanford, advised the OHSU
team that the liver surgeons at Stanford were willing to do Kylee's surgery, but that in order for
surgery to occur, Kylee needed to do the fomth cycle of chemotherapy, which Ms. Dixon was
refusing to allow.
On the same date, June 26, 2018, the notes from Dr. Schlis at OHSU reflect that she followed up
with Ms. Dixon and relayed the information received from Stanford but Ms. Dixon was
unwilling to proceed with the fourth cycle of chemotherapy. According to Dr. Schlis, she
"emphasized multiple times that I feared continuing to delay Kylee's chemo may be increasing
her risk of developing progressive or metastatic disease." Dr. Schlis offered to facilitate transfer
ofKylee's care to another institution, given the lack of trust that Ms. Dixon appeared to have in
Doernbecher Children's Hospital and OHSU.

On July 6, 2018, a progress note by Dr. Schlis states that she has requested an evaluation for a
potential liver transplant with the Stanford liver transplant team, and that Ms. Dixon was still
refusing the fourth cycle of the chemotherapy. On July 25, 2018, Dr. Schlis notes that, while the
prognosis for Kylee is ultimately uncertain, without surgery and more chemotherapy Kylee
would almost certainly die from the progressive disease. With surgery, chemotherapy and XRT,
Dr. Schlis states that Kylee can be cured but is also realistic that a good outcome was not
completely ce1tain. Dr. Schlis urged the family to go to Stanford to obtain a second opinion
regarding treatment options and reiterated throughout her notes that level of concern she had for
Kylee's future health.
By August 8, 2018, Ms. Dixon still had not followed through with the Stanford consult. Ms.
Dixon told the medical social worker that she was still planning to travel to Stanford, but they
had not settled on a date. Dr. Schlis's notes of the same date reflect that the trip to Stanford was
scheduled for August 4, 2018 and was going to be fully funded for the family, but the family did
not attend. It also reflects that Kylee was overdue for a PICC line dressing change and had not
come in to have this done, which concerned Dr. Schlis because of the risk of infection.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

It's depressing when these kids (this one, Tyler Boebert) can't break free from the family ties.
terrastomp

Post by terrastomp »

I never saw any proof of the claimed shrinkage of her tumor. She claims all sorts of things, I can't believe 99% of any of it.
All the medical professionals felt without surgery she had little chance of survival. Not local Docs that your insurance says you have to use, BIG boys.

As a loving (barely literate) parent Is this the time you really want to pretend you know better?

The sheer volume of self portraits are telling. :twocents:
terrastomp

Post by terrastomp »

Looks like she's getting out early, only 60 days instead of 90 for good behavior. :mad:

Kylee has been in begging mode, she has turned into her mother and it's really sad to watch.

Return to “Bundys and their elk”