SCAMS!

raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

SCAMS!

Post by raison de arizona »

Mrich wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 7:35 pm I almost didn't watch this episode because I didn't want to watch them butchering actual pigs. I have never heard the term before.
It sounds a lot like a "catfishing" scheme except for the amount of money involved. I can't imagine investing that kind of money without going through my investment advisor.
Total ditto. The name totally threw us off and we nearly skipped. But we enjoy Oliver too much so we chanced it. Whew, were we relieved!

But that was crazy.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

SCAMS!

Post by RTH10260 »

UK

RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

SCAMS!

Post by RTH10260 »

Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

SCAMS!

Post by Luke »

Thanks, RTH! Hadn't seen his videos in a while. This one is hilarious, wait till you see him get these scammers to send photos of sucking their thumbs for "AI verification" :lol:

It's satisfactual.

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg

Return to “Computers and Internet”