Crazy Trumpers

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
Maybenaut
Verified: ✅✅

Crazy Trumpers

Post by Maybenaut »

Lani wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 2:41 am Man confronts neo-Nazis marching in Nashville
A man confronted suspected members of the white supremacist group ‘Blood Tribe’ as he filmed them doing the Nazi salute and waving Swastika flags in the US city of Nashville. Tennessee lawmakers condemned the march.
https://www.aljazeera.com/program/newsf ... -nashville
But their actions speak louder than their words. The TN legislature voted to give some sort of recognition award to Paramore, a group of white Nashville performers who won a grammy, but denied the same recognition to Allison Russell, a Black Nashville songwriter because she dared to speak out about racism in Tennessee. Paramore rejected the honor.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2 ... n-russell/
"Hey! We left this England place because it was bogus, and if we don't get some cool rules ourselves, pronto, we'll just be bogus too!" -- Thomas Jefferson
Rolodex

Crazy Trumpers

Post by Rolodex »

I know people were afraid that delivery of their golden sneaks might be delayed by this big boycott. But it seems to have...fizzled. Oh, well.
A trucker who goes by "Chicago Ray" talked a big game on Twitter a few days ago when he posted his video that went viral on right-wing social media calling for a trucker boycott of NYC to protest the verdict in Trump's New York fraud trial. He posted the video on his twitter account (he blocks me) "@Chicago1Ray," but now maybe he heard from the people who employ him and others, because he says he wants to take it back and forget the whole thing.

"Chicago Ray" deleted his original post, but others screen-recorded it so it is still on the platform. In the video, he said:

"I've been on the radio talking to drivers the last hour ... I've talked to at least 10 drivers, they're going to start refusing loads going to NYC starting Monday. I got three drivers I drive with, they already told the boss they aint going to NYC ... I tell you what, you fuck around and find out! We're tired of you MFing leftists fucking with Trump. Our bosses aint gonna care if we deny the load ... Leave Trump the fuck alone with the bullshit! You know you aint got shit on Trump, so cut the bullshit. It's election interference."
This whole article is funny. https://www.meidastouch.com/news/trucke ... backs-down
Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest. - Mark Twain
Resume18

Crazy Trumpers

Post by Resume18 »

Rolodex wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 3:51 pm I know people were afraid that delivery of their golden sneaks might be delayed by this big boycott. But it seems to have...fizzled. Oh, well.
A trucker who goes by "Chicago Ray" talked a big game on Twitter a few days ago when he posted his video that went viral on right-wing social media calling for a trucker boycott of NYC to protest the verdict in Trump's New York fraud trial. He posted the video on his twitter account (he blocks me) "@Chicago1Ray," but now maybe he heard from the people who employ him and others, because he says he wants to take it back and forget the whole thing.

"Chicago Ray" deleted his original post, but others screen-recorded it so it is still on the platform. In the video, he said:

"I've been on the radio talking to drivers the last hour ... I've talked to at least 10 drivers, they're going to start refusing loads going to NYC starting Monday. I got three drivers I drive with, they already told the boss they aint going to NYC ... I tell you what, you fuck around and find out! We're tired of you MFing leftists fucking with Trump. Our bosses aint gonna care if we deny the load ... Leave Trump the fuck alone with the bullshit! You know you aint got shit on Trump, so cut the bullshit. It's election interference."
This whole article is funny. https://www.meidastouch.com/news/trucke ... backs-down
Nah, it's not a cult.
Like as the waves make towards the pebbled shore,
So do our minutes hasten to their end . . .
Dr. Ken

Crazy Trumpers

Post by Dr. Ken »

I've ran into Chicago ray on a number of election denying threads on Twitter
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
Kendra

Crazy Trumpers

Post by Kendra »

Lani wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 2:41 am Man confronts neo-Nazis marching in Nashville
A man confronted suspected members of the white supremacist group ‘Blood Tribe’ as he filmed them doing the Nazi salute and waving Swastika flags in the US city of Nashville. Tennessee lawmakers condemned the march.
https://www.aljazeera.com/program/newsf ... -nashville
There was a segment about this on Deadline WH today. Alicia brought in Frank Figluzzi (ex FBI). Very informative, and from what Frank said, they're way past the nastiness of say the Proud Boys and in a league of their own. Sounds like it didn't take much to send them running from the meanies in the crowd :biggrin:
Lani

Crazy Trumpers

Post by Lani »

I looked up the neo-nazis in Hawaii. Yikes!
Honolulu

Parents Involved in Education (Antigovernment Movement)
Natural Law Hawaii (Antigovernment Movement)
Occupied Forces Hawaii Army (Antigovernment Movement)
Proud Boys (General Hate)
Vinland Rebels (Neo-Nazi)
Moms for Liberty - Honolulu, HI Chapter (Antigovernment Movement)

National Assembly (Antigovernment Movement)
Wailuku, Maui
Constitution Party (Antigovernment Movement)

HATE MAP BY STATE
https://www.splcenter.org/hate-map/by-state
Image You can't wait until life isn't hard anymore before you decide to be happy.
pipistrelle

Crazy Trumpers

Post by pipistrelle »

I dunno where to put this, but in today's junk:
2024-02-22 20.44.59.jpeg
2024-02-22 20.44.59.jpeg (38.95 KiB) Viewed 891 times
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Crazy Trumpers

Post by raison de arizona »

This isn't funny, it's :explode:
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
raison de arizona

Crazy Trumpers

IMG_7417.jpeg
IMG_7417.jpeg (270.05 KiB) Viewed 808 times
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Mr brolin
Verified: ✅ as vaguely humanoid

Crazy Trumpers

Post by Mr brolin »

So, exactly who are these fuck nuggets?
pipistrelle

Crazy Trumpers

Post by pipistrelle »

Mr brolin wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 8:16 am So, exactly who are these fuck nuggets?
SLED is South Carolina State Law Enforcement Division.
https://www.sled.sc.gov/
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Crazy Trumpers

Post by Slim Cognito »

And they’re dressed as if they’re on a secret mission in Afghanistan why exactly?
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Crazy Trumpers

Post by Frater I*I »

Slim Cognito wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 12:13 pm And they’re dressed as if they’re on a secret mission in Afghanistan why exactly?
To quote Commander Adama: "There's a reason you separate military and the police. One fights the enemies of the state, the other serves and protects the people. When the military becomes both, then the enemies of the state tend to become the people."
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Crazy Trumpers

Post by neonzx »

*crosses out SC as possible retirement destination*
:nope:
pipistrelle

Crazy Trumpers

Post by pipistrelle »

Slim Cognito wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 12:13 pm And they’re dressed as if they’re on a secret mission in Afghanistan why exactly?
I'm old enough to remember when the police dressed more or less like this.
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0062539/me ... i_all_sf_3
Suranis

Crazy Trumpers

Post by Suranis »

To make Diapersmell look like he is hanging out with the military or Seal Team Socks or somethn.
Hic sunt dracones
Dave from down under

Crazy Trumpers

Post by Dave from down under »

Frater I*I wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 12:15 pm
To quote Commander Adama: "There's a reason you separate military and the police. One fights the enemies of the state, the other serves and protects the people. When the military becomes both, then the enemies of the state tend to become the people."
:yeahthat: x1000

Also “warrior” training for police…
When the police see the public as the “them” of “us and them”, then to “serve and protect” applies only to “us”.
Further “it’s a war zone out there” attitude makes it more likely that “out there” does become an actual War Zone!

FUCK!!!!
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Crazy Trumpers

Post by RTH10260 »

Suranis wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 2:22 pm
To make Diapersmell look like he is hanging out with the military or Seal Team Socks or somethn.
I guess it was the local police force showing up as security cause the Secret Service wanted extra support, and then #45 starts hanging out with them, no matter his bone spurs.
raison de arizona

Crazy Trumpers

We have a serious Russia, Russia, Russia problem in this country.
The Intellectualist @highbrow_nobrow wrote: Trump supporter: “I think that people are ridiculous that they think Putin is such an enemy. He isn't doing anything. He just wants back what was his”

Reporter: “He invaded Ukraine, killing thousands of people”

Trump supporter: “That's fine with me.”
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Crazy Trumpers

Post by Slim Cognito »

Yup, that’s a Trump supporter.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Crazy Trumpers

Post by RTH10260 »

WWJS - I mean the question could also be what if Iran invades Israel? :twisted:
raison de arizona

Crazy Trumpers

cαηα∂α нαтεs тя☭мρ @Trump_Detester wrote: Let me repeat: Trump supporters are the stupidest motherfuckers on the planet. There is no other group that’s even a close second. JFC 🤦🏻
AndyinPA
Verified:

Crazy Trumpers

Post by AndyinPA »

:eek:

How do you drift that far away from reality?
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
pipistrelle

Crazy Trumpers

Post by pipistrelle »

This is how they (or bots/trolls) think.
2024-03-03 17.57.40.jpeg
2024-03-03 17.57.40.jpeg (89.49 KiB) Viewed 248 times
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Crazy Trumpers

Post by Frater I*I »

AndyinPA wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 6:15 pm :eek:

How do you drift that far away from reality?
A constant bombardment of Reich wing propaganda, misinformation, and out right lies, developed to incite fear or anger in you therefore eroding away your critical thinking skills to the point you'll believe what ever horse [expiative deleted] that comes out of the mouth of your "trusted sources"...

I got to say this about Rupert Murdoch, he has done more damage to the US in the last quarter century that all of our enemies combined in 240+ years...
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”