Kyle Rittenhouse, previous owner of a Smith & Wesson M&P15

These people are weird, but we like to find out what weird people are doing and thinking. It's a hobby.
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

For their own safety I hope his play mates didn’t let him have any live ammunition.
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Rolodex wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2024 4:13 pm 1. No dust on shoes or pants
2. Crease still on his pants from having just taken them out of the package
3. Nothing in his tac vest compartments

Anyone familiar with the patch on his vest under his name? It says Christ, with a half of a stylize bird (eagle)? of some kind.
I would hazard a guess that its a Phoenix. Eagle type bird made out of flames. Aside from that I have no idea.
Hic sunt dracones
bob

Post by bob »

I loathe watering the thread because of the weed it attracts, but:
Image ImageImage
andersweinstein

Post by andersweinstein »

neonzx wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2024 2:25 pm
raison de arizona wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2024 1:47 pm
Kyle Rittenhouse @ThisIsKyleR wrote: Training with some special op guys today! Fun content coming soon!
What, beetlejuice has not arrived yet to raise a defense? Anders? Anders??
Well, since you called by name: Post-verdict Kyle is not my interest in the case. I often only learn about these antics from raison de Arizona’s posts here.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

andersweinstein wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2024 10:43 pm Well, since you called by name: Post-verdict Kyle is not my interest in the case. I often only learn about these antics from raison de Arizona’s posts here.
Post-verdict hijinks are my speciality!
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
bob

Post by bob »

Here was Rittenhouse's "training": a ride-along. :yawn:
Image ImageImage
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

Hmm. Didn't Rittenhouse tell the world he was going to college? I guess cosplay is his idea of education.
andersweinstein

FYI the civil suit by the estate of Joseph Rosenbaum has been dismissed by lawyer Kimberly Motley on grounds that "Estate has been unavailable to counsel to move this matter forward". Very partisan report here:

https://kenoshacountyeye.com/2024/01/24/attorney-for-dead-pedophiles-estate-dismisses-lawsuit-against-rittenhouse-multiple-law-enforcement-agencies-for-emotional-distress-wrongful-death/

[Kenosha County Eye is the one man operation of former Kenosha Alderman Kevin Matthewson. He's the guy who put up the Facebook event calling for armed citizens to turn out as "the Kenosha Guard" to protect the city, which attracted unsavory comments and got taken down (though there was never any evidence Rittenhouse saw that FB callup). He's made himself a local court and government watching gadfly. As far as I can tell his factual information about court proceedings is reliable.]

Of the three suits which had been pending, Rosenbaum's and Grosskreutz' were cut-and-paste identical jobs both handled by Motley, a civil rights attorney whom right-wingers tend to regard as an opportunistic grandstander. Huber's father's civil suit is handled by a WI law firm.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

If he wants to cosplay military man, why didn’t he just join the military? Did I miss something?
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Slim Cognito wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 11:23 am If he wants to cosplay military man, why didn’t he just join the military? Did I miss something?
And get shot at by hostiles?
Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

Slim Cognito wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 11:23 am If he wants to cosplay military man, why didn’t he just join the military? Did I miss something?
Kyle wouldn't survive the first week of basic training, plus that would be entirely too much work and commitment for a weaselly little blob like Kyle. And nobody's gonna give him orders, 'cuz nobody's the boss of him.

No, the only way to get to actually kill people and have a good chance of justifying it, which is what he wanted to do, was to put himself on the edge of a convenient riot.
Image Image Image Image
neeneko

Post by neeneko »

Estiveo wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 11:33 am Kyle wouldn't survive the first week of basic training, plus that would be entirely too much work and commitment for a weaselly little blob like Kyle. And nobody's gonna give him orders, 'cuz nobody's the boss of him.

No, the only way to get to actually kill people and have a good chance of justifying it, which is what he wanted to do, was to put himself on the edge of a convenient riot.
I suspect that if he tried, we would soon hear stories about how the deep state forced the military to be extra hard on him in order to drum him out.
Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

neeneko wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 12:21 pm
Estiveo wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 11:33 am Kyle wouldn't survive the first week of basic training, plus that would be entirely too much work and commitment for a weaselly little blob like Kyle. And nobody's gonna give him orders, 'cuz nobody's the boss of him.

I suspect that if he tried, we would soon hear stories about how the deep state forced the military to be extra hard on him in order to drum him out.
Without a doubt. With a "send money" tacked on.
Image Image Image Image
Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

GE8IozCX0AAurBK.jpeg
GE8IozCX0AAurBK.jpeg (150.1 KiB) Viewed 7258 times
Image Image Image Image
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Needs a bigger barf bag.
Hic sunt dracones
andersweinstein

Former Rittenhouse family advisor David Hancock has thoughts on KR's latest escapade. Rambling, but you might be interested:

Hancock was the security consultant who fell out with Linn Wood and wound up becoming the family advisor to the Rittenhouses after they dumped Pierce and Wood. He shepherded the family through new fundraising setup, trial, public relations, and aftermath. He basically lived with the Rittenhouses so has a lot of intimate inside information. Now he's also become disgusted at what Kyle's become, though this video seems more sad, like a disappointed father figure.

Hancock may be a little flaky himself. He says frequently he's through thinking about Kyle, but can't stop tweeting comments about him. He's taken down all his earlier tweets about Kyle and deactivated his whole account for a time, and now restored it for this (which may not stay up long).
andersweinstein

Dave from down under wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 3:47 pm "The MAGA supporter is facing several civil lawsuits ..."

Before I go googling..
Anyone know any trial dates?
Former Rittenhouse handler David Hancock says November:

Both cases have been consolidated for the purposes of discovery. The trials will be separate but are scheduled to happen in November.

Discovery is moving along and depositions are being scheduled.
Elsewhere Hancock said Rittenhouse has two months to prepare for a deposition.

A running theme of Hancock's twitter feed is that the civil trials will reveal a lot of embarassing stuff about KR's prior behavior, some from Rittenhouse's phone that was never exploited by the prosecution in the criminal trial, that will undermine the image presented by the defense at trial and is likely to hurt him in the civil trial. Hancock never questions that KR acted in self-defense in the shootings, though.
Dave from down under

Thank you

November…

And like OJ before him
Hopefully the jury will see through him
And deliver a verdict that ruins him.
So that other would be killers are not so dim.
Rolodex

Post by Rolodex »

Totally forgot about this case. Interesting to see that the former advisor had some things to say. Discovery could be interesting. But his kid has nothing, so any civil awards would be meaningless, unless they can attach any earnings he has forever (till the obligation is fulfilled - assuming the plaintiffs win).
Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest. - Mark Twain
bob

Post by bob »

Rolodex wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 12:57 pmBut his kid has nothing
Does he?

The murderer has been grifting ever since his acquittal. Maybe not particularly well (and he probably has some bills to pay), but he's made it his job to attempt to remain relevant.
Image ImageImage
Rolodex

Post by Rolodex »

bob wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 1:17 pm
Rolodex wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 12:57 pmBut his kid has nothing
Does he?

The murderer has been grifting ever since his acquittal. Maybe not particularly well (and he probably has some bills to pay), but he's made it his job to attempt to remain relevant.
Typo - "this" kid, not his...sorry confusing, but you understood who I meant. I don't know if he has anything. Did he have a gofundme that got a lot? I think he might have had a book, but surely it wouldn't have sold well. Idk how much he's gotten for "appearances." Does he owe his criminal lawyers anything? After all this time, I'd think his "fans" would be tired of him, but I'm not MAGA so what do I know.
Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest. - Mark Twain
Dave from down under

If he is losing grift

All he needs do is attend “left” protests with a gun…

And then get “scared”..
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Well, he's at over $250k on his fundraiser. I'll bet the vast lion share of that gets eaten up by lawyers though. Or not, I dunno.
https://www.givesendgo.com/KyleRittenhouse/donate
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Dave from down under

Blood money monster
andersweinstein

raison de arizona wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 5:30 pm Well, he's at over $250k on his fundraiser. I'll bet the vast lion share of that gets eaten up by lawyers though. Or not, I dunno.
https://www.givesendgo.com/KyleRittenhouse/donate
Hancock has said his legal fees for the civil suits are being paid by some right-wing political group, so it's just grift when he says he needs money for that. His younger sister has just posted a GoFundMe to try to raise $3000 for a car so she can go to work, while responding to folks on Twitter that her brother is not helping her even though he lives on a 100-acre ranch and drives a $70,000 car. I expect he has some funds.
https://x.com/kxnzikxnzi/status/1758305773275185271

But remember Rittenhouse is only one defendant; the Huber lawsuit also names Kenosha County Sheriff David G. Beth, former Kenosha Police Department chief Daniel G. Miskinis, acting Kenosha police chief Eric Larsen, the city of Kenosha and the county of Kenosha. (I think the Grosskreutz suit throws in around 5 other municipalities which sent police to help that night.) The thrust of the complaint is that there was a conspiracy by the police acting "under color of law" to favor the armed civilians over the protestors because they were white, and that led to the deaths. So this is not just an attempt to make Rittenhouse himself pay. The municipalities may have deep pockets (via insurance) even if Rittenhouse doesn't. But the conspiracy narrative involves lots of factual premises that seem pretty dubious to me.

Return to “Other weirdos”