Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by RTH10260 »

MN-Skeptic

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by MN-Skeptic »

Gift link to NYTimes story -

Ronna McDaniel, R.N.C. Chairwoman, Plans to Step Down
The chairwoman of the Republican National Committee, Ronna McDaniel, has told former President Donald J. Trump she is planning to step down shortly after the South Carolina primary on Feb. 24, according to two people familiar with the plans.

Mr. Trump is then likely to promote the chairman of the North Carolina Republican Party, Michael Whatley, as her replacement, according to several people familiar with the discussions. Under the arcana of the committee’s rules, however, Mr. Trump cannot simply install someone. A new election must take place, and Mr. Whatley could face internal party dissent.

Ms. McDaniel has faced months of pressure, a campaign from Trump-allied forces to unseat her and growing dissatisfaction and anxiety in the Trump camp about the strained finances of the R.N.C. as the general election cycle begins early.

Mr. Trump likes Mr. Whatley for one overwhelming reason, according to people who have discussed him with the former president: He is “a stop the steal guy,” as one of the people described him. He endorses Mr. Trump’s false claims about mass voter fraud and Mr. Trump believes he did a good job delivering North Carolina, a 2020 swing state, to him.
AndyinPA
Verified:

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by AndyinPA »

Who didn't see this coming?

Thanks for the link.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
p0rtia

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by p0rtia »

Take her to the tower!
bob

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by bob »

Didn't McDaniel win an election, like, last year?
Image ImageImage
RTH10260

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by RTH10260 »

Donald Trump’s Overseas Business Empire Is Growing. So Is the Risk of Ethical Conflicts.
Former president resumes expansion of his foreign real-estate portfolio after pause during White House term

Peter Grant, James Benedict Jack Gillum
Feb. 5, 2024 9:00 am ET

During Donald Trump’s first campaign and his four years in the White House, his foreign business dealings drew constant scrutiny for potential conflicts of interest.

Now, as he marches toward the GOP nomination in his comeback presidential bid, the microscope is again on his overseas empire—and those holdings are growing. Trump will likely again come under pressure to distance himself from his business ventures, partly by promising that the Trump Organization won’t get involved in any new overseas deals.

subscribers only https://www.wsj.com/politics/elections/ ... s-3f946891

MTN Michael Popok expands on article
► Show Spoiler
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by raison de arizona »

Meet Mike Davis, in the running for tfg's AG, should ( :sick: ) tfg be reelected. He's got plans, evil plans. :shock:
Jason S. Campbell @JasonSCampbell wrote: Mike Davis: "We're gonna deport a lot of people, 10 million people and growing - anchor babies, their parents, their grandparents. We're gonna put kids in cages. It's gonna be glorious"
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Resume18

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by Resume18 »

Mike Davis needs a good swift kick in the nootz.
Like as the waves make towards the pebbled shore,
So do our minutes hasten to their end . . .
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by Slim Cognito »

Yeah, like we don’t have enough of a labor shortage that we’re going to make middle school kids start working full-time shifts on farms which still won’t bring down the price of food bc…..corporate profits.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
AndyinPA
Verified:

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by AndyinPA »

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-says-might ... 53004.html
Former President Donald Trump delivered an alarming message to U.S. allies during a Saturday rally where he outlined a scenario in which he would “encourage” Russia to “do whatever the hell they want” to other NATO members.

Speaking to a crowd in Conway, South Carolina, Trump told a story that cast himself as a tough-talking negotiator.

“NATO was busted until I came along,” he began. “I said, ‘Everybody’s going to pay.’ They said, ‘Well, if we don’t pay are you still going to protect us?’ I said, ‘Absolutely not.’ They couldn’t believe the answer.”

He rehashed the story a few moments later.

“One of the presidents of a big country stood up and said, ‘Well sir, if we don’t pay and we’re attacked by Russia, will you protect us?’ I said, ‘You didn’t pay? You’re delinquent?’ He said, ‘Yes, let’s say that happened.’ No, I would not protect you. In fact, I would encourage them to do whatever the hell they want,” Trump said.

“You gotta pay. You gotta pay your bills,” he added.

The audience cheered loudly for the former president, who is notorious for failing to pay bills on the campaign trailand in his past business endeavors.

It is not clear whether the scenario Trump described actually happened. Trump frequently takes credit for supposedly pressuring other NATO members into contributing more funding during the course of his first term.
But, but, but somebody called him sir.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by neonzx »

“You gotta pay. You gotta pay your bills,”

Lol :rotflmao:
Sure drump.
RTH10260

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by RTH10260 »

Republicans fear they will be targets in Trump’s ‘retribution’ campaign
The former president is already attacking those who have endorsed his GOP opponents or have crossed him in other ways

By Josh Dawsey and Michael Scherer
Updated February 6, 2024 at 10:48 a.m. EST|Published February 6, 2024 at 5:00 a.m. EST

Donald Trump has promised a presidency of “retribution” if he wins another term in office. Many Republicans fear they might face the brunt of it.

The former president has threatened to have donors to his Republican opponent Nikki Haley “permanently barred” from his orbit. A top adviser has vowed to destroy the career of Rep. Bob Good (R-Va.), the House Freedom Caucus chairman, after he endorsed another Trump challenger, Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis. The Trump campaign has also attempted to condemn former aides who worked for his rivals during the GOP nomination fight and has twisted arms demanding endorsements, telling lawmakers that Trump will remember exactly when they backed him.

“MAGA disowns her and anyone else that associates/works with her,” read a recent Trump campaign social media message targeting the campaign’s 2020 communications director for working last year to elect DeSantis. “TRAITOR!”

Even House Speaker Mike Johnson (R-La.) has been dragged into the crossfire. One of his top political consultants, Jason Hebert, works for Axiom Strategies, a consulting company that advised the DeSantis presidential effort. A Trump adviser called Johnson after he won the speakership to warn him not to work with Axiom, according to multiple people familiar with the call, who like others spoke on the condition of anonymity to disclose internal details. Hebert, a college friend of Johnson’s, is expected to start billing his work for Johnson through a company not tied to Axiom, one of the people said.

The high-dollar donor community, which has been told in various ways to rally quickly behind Trump, has taken notice.

“People took that as, ‘I am going to be president and I am going to investigate you,’” said Katon Dawson, a former South Carolina GOP chairman and Haley backer, when Trump threatened to punish her donors. “There is always a threat. If you are not for him, he’s against you.”

Trump’s top advisers say the efforts to cajole and punish within the party are not a central part of their strategy, and some close to Trump point out that the former president can be quick to forgive when it is in his interest. Trump has long distinguished himself as both surprisingly vicious and disarmingly transactional, often willing to forgive intractable enmity for short-term gain.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... publicans/
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by Slim Cognito »

Yeah, quick to forgive after one drops to their knees.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
AndyinPA
Verified:

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by AndyinPA »

But he's a stochastic terrorist, so it's not just about him, but about those whom he triggers.
Volkonski
Verified:

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by Volkonski »

Trump unveils $400 ‘Never Surrender’ sneakers at Philly’s Sneaker Con

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4 ... press.coop
Trump debuted a line of tennis shoes called Trump Sneakers during his speech at the Sneaker Con event, which attracts shoe enthusiasts from around the country.

The lineup consists of two pairs. The more expensive shoe is the gold-colored high-top with the letter “T” on the side panel, starting at $399.

The other pair is the mid-top model that comes in two colors. The laceless shoes will be available in red and white colors and will cost $199.

“This is something I’ve been talking about for 12 years, 13 years,” Trump said on Saturday. “And I think it’s gonna be a big success. Your influences have been very positive. They’ve been real influences and they love it and they love what we’ve done.”

The website, where the shoes can be purchased, also has Victory 47 Cologne and Victory 47 Perfume, which go for $99 each.

None of the items on the website are connected to the former president’s presidential campaign or the Trump Organization, according to the website. Trump’s name, image and likeness were licensed to to CIC Ventures LLC.

During his appearance in Philadelphia, Trump spoke to a largely cheering crowd while some boos could be heard in between.
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
Dr. Ken

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by Dr. Ken »

Laceless because he apparently doesn't know how to tie his shoes anymore
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
Kendra

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by Kendra »

https:// www.foxnews.com/video/6347126296112
WATCH LIVE: Trump holds rally in Michigan as state kicks off early primary voting
The former president is addressing supporters in Waterford Township, Michigan, as Republican rival Nikki Haley swings through South Carolina.
Broke the link in case it auto-plays.
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by keith »

Dr. Ken wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 5:58 pm Laceless because he apparently doesn't know how to tie his shoes anymore
He can't SEE his feet anymore, how's he gonna tie his shoes?
Has everybody heard about the bird?
AndyinPA
Verified:

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by AndyinPA »

:lol:
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by neonzx »

Just a $100 (or more) donation.

LIMITED EDITION

TRUMP BLACK CARD

This is President Trump, and I'm launching my EXCLUSIVE membership program for True MAGA Patriots only!

I have felt your LOVE since the beginning, so I wanted to give my TOP SUPPORTERS something to show their devotion to the MAGA MOVEMENT.

The OFFICIAL Trump Black Card is METAL & ETCHED with my mugshot to show the Radical Left that I will NEVER SURRENDER.
AndyinPA
Verified:

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by AndyinPA »

They couldn't have taken his mug shot if he had never surrendered. :lol:
Dr. Ken

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by Dr. Ken »

ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
pipistrelle

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by pipistrelle »

I’ve seen videos where he’s very low energy. In that snippet, he’s almost as wired as Jr.
RTH10260

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by RTH10260 »

MTN Ben Meiselas

But watch the intro clip of the FL senior :brickwallsmall: :brickwallsmall: :brickwallsmall:

#45 then confirms the new USA under his leadership will not intervene if another NATO nation gets attacked. Then the super atomic bomb gets mentioned.

ps. seem to be 2nd part of the "townhhall" interview.

Return to “US President”