JOE BIDEN

Let's get back to normalcy. Does normalcy fit into your schedule?
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

JOE BIDEN

Post by raison de arizona »

Biden Christmas Eve wishes.
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
Feel free to compare/contrast with tfg’s message (MAY THEY ROT IN HELL.)
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
raison de arizona

JOE BIDEN

Joe Biden @JoeBiden wrote: There’s an expression they say in church sometimes: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you.
The Hill @thehill wrote: Former President Trump: "May they rot in Hell. Merry Christmas" https://trib.al/jz4LBKX
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
pipistrelle

JOE BIDEN

Post by pipistrelle »

Bad for Joe Biden.
pipistrelle

JOE BIDEN

Post by pipistrelle »

George Will schools us that Biden is an authoritarian like tfg. Gifted.

https://wapo.st/3TN47SD
raison de arizona

JOE BIDEN

pipistrelle wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 12:47 pm George Will schools us that Biden is an authoritarian like tfg. Gifted.

Give me a break. There is so much Wrong in that short article, I don't even know where to begin!
MN-Skeptic

JOE BIDEN

Post by MN-Skeptic »

raison de arizona wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 1:13 pm
pipistrelle wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 12:47 pm George Will schools us that Biden is an authoritarian like tfg. Gifted.

Give me a break. There is so much Wrong in that short article, I don't even know where to begin!
When I see articles like that, I just skip down to the comments which are much more enlightening.
raison de arizona

JOE BIDEN

Statement from President Joe Biden On the Bipartisan Senate Border Security Negotiations

For too long, we all know the border’s been broken.

It’s long past time to fix it.

That’s why two months ago, I instructed my team to begin negotiations with a bipartisan group of Senators to seriously, and finally, address the border crisis. For weeks now that’s what they’ve done. Working around the clock, through the holidays, and over weekends.

Let’s be clear.

What’s been negotiated would – if passed into law – be the toughest and fairest set of reforms to secure the border we’ve ever had in our country.

It would give me, as President, a new emergency authority to shut down the border when it becomes overwhelmed. And if given that authority, I would use it the day I sign the bill into law.

Further, Congress needs to finally provide the funding I requested in October to secure the border. This includes an additional 1,300 border patrol agents, 375 immigration judges, 1,600 asylum officers, and over 100 cutting-edge inspection machines to help detect and stop fentanyl at our southwest border.

Securing the border through these negotiations is a win for America.

For everyone who is demanding tougher border control, this is the way to do it.

If you’re serious about the border crisis, pass a bipartisan bill and I will sign it.

###
https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-roo ... otiations/
raison de arizona

JOE BIDEN

President Biden vows to 'shut down the border' if Congress passes bipartisan deal

WASHINGTON ― President Joe Biden vowed to take immediate action to "shut down" the U.S.-Mexico border if Congress approves a proposal under negotiation in the Senate as he urged lawmakers to pass a bipartisan bill "if they're serious about the border crisis."

Biden, in a statement released Friday night, said what's being negotiated in the Senate would be "the toughest and fairest set of reforms to secure the border we’ve ever had in our country."

He said the proposal would include new presidential authority to "shut down the border when it becomes overwhelmed."

"And if given that authority, I would use it the day I sign the bill into law," Biden said.
:snippity:
https://www.azcentral.com/story/news/po ... 379331007/
sad-cafe

JOE BIDEN

Post by sad-cafe »

The president has described Trump to longtime friends and close aides as a “sick fuck” who delights in others’ misfortunes, according to three people who have heard the president use the profane description. According to one of the people who has spoke with the president, Biden recently said of Trump: “What a fucking asshole the guy is.”
raison de arizona

JOE BIDEN

Joe Biden is a good man. And that goes a long way.
Adam Parkhomenko @AdamParkhomenko wrote: Khan: After Trump attacked us we received further threats. In 2016 we received a call from then Vice President Joe Biden inviting us to his home. He showed us the photos of his family one at a time while telling us we are his family too.
MN-Skeptic

JOE BIDEN

Post by MN-Skeptic »

Nandita Bose
@nanditab1

White House pool report via @JeffMordock
:

While posing for a selfie with a customer at CJ’s @JoeBiden
switched customer’s phone to selfie mode.
Customer expressed surprise that POTUS knew how to do that.
“After the last guy, the bar’s on the floor,” POTUS responded.
:lol: :thumbsup:
p0rtia

JOE BIDEN

Post by p0rtia »

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

JOE BIDEN

Post by RTH10260 »

POTUS is able to switch a smartphone to selfie-mode :o

It must be a conspiracy to make #45 look bad :!: :twisted:
Rolodex

JOE BIDEN

Post by Rolodex »

He announced a grant program from the Labor Dept for apprenticeships. How to apply:

https://www.apprenticeship.gov/investme ... ortunities
Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest. - Mark Twain
RTH10260

JOE BIDEN

Post by RTH10260 »

Biden comments a disgrace says Kremlin after he calls Putin a ‘crazy SOB’
The US president, who is known for a tendency to go off script, made the comments at a San Francisco fundraiser

Pjotr Sauer
Thu 22 Feb 2024 10.55 CET

The Kremlin has accused Joe Biden of debasing himself and disgracing his country after the US president called Vladimir Putin a “crazy SOB” during a fundraiser in San Francisco.

Biden was talking about the climate crisis on Wednesday when he said: “We have a crazy SOB like Putin and others, and we always have to worry about nuclear conflict, but the existential threat to humanity is climate.”

Biden has previously called others a “son of a bitch”. In January 2022, he was caught on a hot mic using the same term of abuse about a Fox News White House reporter.

The Kremlin said Biden’s comments were a “disgrace” for the United States.

“The use of such language against the head of another state by the president of the United States is unlikely to infringe on our president, President Putin,” the Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov said. “But it debases those who use such vocabulary.”

The remarks were “probably some kind of attempt to look like a Hollywood cowboy”, Peskov added.

The US president has previously called Putin a killer, a pure thug, a war criminal and a butcher. Shortly after Putin’s invasion of Ukraine, Biden said the Russian president “cannot stay in power”.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... ei-navalny
pipistrelle

JOE BIDEN

Post by pipistrelle »

He’s not wrong.
Dr. Ken

JOE BIDEN

Post by Dr. Ken »

ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

JOE BIDEN

Post by Foggy »

Has Joe Biden found his pants yet? This may spell trouble for his presidential campaign.
:boxing:
🎶 We went for a ride,
We got outside,
The sand was hot,
She wanted to dance ... 🎶
New Turtle

JOE BIDEN

Post by New Turtle »

Some more with Seth Meyers
RTH10260

JOE BIDEN

Post by RTH10260 »

Refreshing to see a politician who can answer in an interview without a need to recall his competency exam :roll:
ZinWhit

JOE BIDEN

Post by ZinWhit »

Conservation is what conservation does and it sure ain't preservation.
sugar magnolia

JOE BIDEN

Post by sugar magnolia »

ZinWhit wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 11:17 am And, there you have the nail in Biden's political coffin, equating Zionism with Judaism, allocuting why his Administration doesn't act regarding the ongoing Palestinian genocide.

Good luck winning over the young, Arab, many people of color or anyone with a moral compass.

https://x.com/halalflow/status/1762459802154791012?s=20
Because Trump is soooo much better.
ZinWhit

JOE BIDEN

Post by ZinWhit »

Conservation is what conservation does and it sure ain't preservation.
Suranis

JOE BIDEN

Post by Suranis »

Ok, that's it. I've had enough of this crap.

No, Turnip was the end result of your horseshit. By having Hillary Clinton attacked by Bernie Sanders and Jill Stein stealing votes on behalf of Republicans and Putin.

Just like Ralph Nader resulted in George W Bush getting elected in 2000.

In other news about where you are probably getting your opinions from, I notice you don't give a shit about the 100000 Palestinians that have been killed by Russians in Syria and that apparently isn't Genocide.

You know the same person that was sitting with Jill "VOTE THIRD WAY HATE HILLARY!!!" Stein is killing Palestinians and you don't care about it, being "Pro-Palestinian."

Jill Stein.jpg
Jill Stein.jpg (115.11 KiB) Viewed 1253 times

And all the other places that Palestinians are being genocides by good Muslims.

https://snhr.org/blog/2020/07/29/55316/

Remember when Assad literally starved Palestinians to death in camps? As opposed to the Israelis who fulfilled their obligations as occupiers by providing food to Gaza for decades, which means they are EEEEVIIIILLLLLL.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/three-yea ... -in-sight/

You don't mind Genocide. You just hate Israelis doing it, apparently. That's the only unbiased logical assessment of your attitudes.

But back to your crap about Biden. Sorry, I thought you people had learned your lesson when your horseshit elected W and Turnip. But NNNNNNOOOOOOooooooo here we are again with the same crap, mouthing the same bullshit that Putin has been telling you to say for decades. Go on, tell us we should not vote democratic this year to teach the Dems a lesson in ignoring their real base. That worked SO WELL in 2010 when the Tea Party swept to power.

Just how like you Bawbags were cheering Holy Joe Lieberman, the man who was most responsible for killing Single Payer in Obamacare, because Goldfish talk about Lefties having short memories.

Your Pol Sci degree is really helping you help Putin. All you idiots have ever done with your horseshit is help the Republican party and Vladimir Putin.

Sorry for the off topic rant here but FUCK SAKE I am sick of this counterproductive holier than thou shit that only results in Autocrats winning elections. If your vote didn't matter they wouldn't be spending so much effort into getting you to throw it away.
Hic sunt dracones
much ado

JOE BIDEN

Post by much ado »

(Go Suranis!) :like:

Return to “Biden Administration”