Kash Patel

These people suck. They are bad people.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Kash Patel

Post by RTH10260 »

The Kash Foundation must be typo, shiirley he intended it to be The Cash Foundation :twisted:
Kendra

Kash Patel

Post by Kendra »

:confuzzled: :think:

Do I follow this correctly, that he's offering card payment processing services? I'd love to know what fees he's charging and compare them to what we pay and see how big of a grift it is.
tek

Kash Patel

Post by tek »

I think he's just attaching his name to Revere Payments, which is a hoo boy kind of outfit..
Revere Payments is more than just a merchant service company; they are fellow patriots. Revere’s payment platform is designed for those who hold the values of this great nation close to their heart. Every feature Revere offers echoes our shared belief in the principles of freedom. liberty and independence.
Here's the skim:
2.99% + 30¢ PER APPROVED TRANSACTION You get:
Fraud Prevention (AVS & CVV)
Free Next Day Funding
Secure Customer Vault
Online & Retail Payments
Virtual Terminal
No Annual Fee
No Monthly Minimum
No Maintenance Fees
No Batch Fees

+ 1% International/Corporate/Rewards Cards
+ 0.5% Manually entered transactions
Kendra

Kash Patel

Post by Kendra »

Hoo boy. Now I'm going to have to ponder if he's charging a handling fee. Bets? Thanks Tek for the info, I'm too busy working at work today to play here much :faint:
Rolodex

Kash Patel

Post by Rolodex »

I wonder if the free speech freedom lovers would handle payments for, say, Marxists of America, Moms for Communism, TransAthletes Support Fund, Church of Satan, or all that cool merch on the antifa website.
Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest. - Mark Twain
Suranis

Kash Patel

Post by Suranis »

Thank you for your financial details. We wont fraud you, but it would be a shame if this other guy who is putting money in my hand would do something with those details.
Hic sunt dracones

Return to “Worst of the Right-Wing Pieholes”