Trump Supporters Lost Their Minds - Insurrection! #StopTheSteal Ali Alexander Nick Fuentes Groypers Milo Brandon Straka

Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: Inventor of flag baseball

Trump Supporters Lost Their Minds - Insurrection! #StopTheSteal Ali Alexander Nick Fuentes Groypers Milo Brandon Straka

Post by Foggy »

Oh please let it be Ali Akbar who called Empty Gee a whore. That holy, holy man! :pray:
I'm Foggy and I forget if I approved this message.
Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

Of course, Politics Video Channel is a notoriously unreliable site known for making sensational claims about blockbuster things that are gonna happen any day now...but never do.
Image Image Image Image
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Estiveo wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 4:08 pm Of course, Politics Video Channel is a notoriously unreliable site known for making sensational claims about blockbuster things that are gonna happen any day now...but never do.
Just like Ali Alexander.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

raison de arizona wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 4:41 pm
Estiveo wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 4:08 pm Of course, Politics Video Channel is a notoriously unreliable site known for making sensational claims about blockbuster things that are gonna happen any day now...but never do.
Just like Ali Alexander.
Indeed
Image Image Image Image
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Posted a thread on Gosar, Biggs & Ali Alexander after the news came out Kris Mayes subpoenaed them Andy & Paul in AZ. ThreadReaderApp page if you don't have X: https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1776 ... 16557.html
Luke Johnson 🇺🇸
@Orly_licious
🧵More to the Story: Ali Alexander Akbar BRAGGED that Paul Gosar & Andy Biggs were his partners on the #StopTheSteal rallies that led to the #Jan6 violent riots. They all must be held accountable, they've laughed it off for years.

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
raison de arizona

They left out "trump dinner guest."
Right Wing Watch @RightWingWatch wrote: Antisemitic misogynistic Christian nationalist fascist Nick Fuentes complains that the conservative movement is dominated by women because they don't live in fear of being punched, raped, or murdered by men.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

I’m sorry, what….

the actual fuck?
ImageImageImage x5
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Some girl he wanted must have kicked him really hard in the, well, you know.
101010 :towel:
raison de arizona

Right Wing Watch @RightWingWatch wrote: White nationalist Nick Fuentes says that Trump cannot choose Sen. J.D. Vance as his running mate because Vance is a race traitor who has "a non-white wife" and "a mixed-up family."
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: Inventor of flag baseball

Post by Foggy »

I still giggle when I see the name Fuentes, which means "fountains" in Spanish. It's a good Hispanic name for a dude claiming to represent the white race.
I'm Foggy and I forget if I approved this message.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

I guess this guy is not related to The Fountain of Wisdom :roll:

No wonder he was permitted to dine with a loser :twisted:
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Former Hairdresser, convicted January 6 Insurrectionist and Russian-funded #WalkAway tool goes berserk and loses his mind with more lies than DJT in a "followup" to his original 2018 "Why I Walked Away from the Democratic Party" tirade. His #WalkAway app and campaigns are failures, he grifts for himself and the hate and anger have reached epidemic levels. He's still on probation until after the election. Maybe this should go to his judge and prosecutor.

Meanwhile, Nick Fuentes has started what he's calling "Groyper War 2" -- AGAINST TRUMP! He is such an idiot. I'm still following and part of Jaden McNeil's Jaden Gang -- he has true remorse for ever having anything to do with Nick, his America First group & groypers. Nick destroyed his life, threatening to kill him and his family after he left. He can't get a job, was kicked out of college and is forever branded with Nick. And it was all a lie. '

Nick is just a grifting, pedophile enabling (he's still friends with Ali Alexander Akbar), betrayer of young men (he knew Akbar was taking sexual advantage of young American First men and turned a blind eye). Disgusting. Nick was never convicted for J6 and most everyone thinks that's because Nick's a Fed. More than 20 of his young guys went to jail.

Now, Nick RAILS against Israel and Trump. He actually said:

"As for Fuentes, he is willing to risk a Trump loss in November. 'If they blame me for Trump losing, so be it,' he explained. 'He’ll have lost because he stopped talking to the MAGA base he had in 2016'.

Far-right influencers turn against Trump campaign
Hard-right provocateurs take aim at how the former president’s aides are positioning him for the November vote -- though not at the Republican candidate himself.
Gift Link: https://wapo.st/4cynVPn

Trump campaign under threat of 'digital war' from far-right influencers
https://www.rawstory.com/trump-maga-war/

Groyper War.JPG
Groyper War.JPG (228.89 KiB) Viewed 1208 times

What an idiot. Of course, for Democrats, this is just fine. Let them destroy each other. But WTF. There's only 2 candidates -- if he's not voting for Trump, then what?
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Flatpoint High
Occupation: professional pain in the ass, voice actor & keeper of the straight face
Verified:

Post by Flatpoint High »

MEME WAR 2.0
castigat ridendo mores.
VELOCIUS QUAM ASPARAGI COQUANTUR
johnpcapitalist
Verified: ✅ Totally legit!

Post by johnpcapitalist »

Nick Fuentes is apparently enraged that Trump openly admitted that he lost the election yesterday. I think he finally realizes he was used all along. Not like we haven't been saying this about Trump since Day One.

https://www.rightwingwatch.org/post/a-b ... -election/
‘A Big Ripoff’: White Nationalist Nick Fuentes Blasts Trump for Admitting He Lost the 2020 Election

In addition to being a Hitler–loving racist, misogynistic, antisemitic, homophobic Christian nationalist fascist, white nationalist Nick Fuentes was also deeply involved in the “Stop The Steal” movement following the 2020 election and was outside the U.S. Capitol during the Jan. 6 insurrection.

While Fuentes was once a zealous supporter of former President Donald Trump and even dined with Trump at Mar-a-Lago in 2022, the adoration has since faded, partially because Trump tapped Sen. J.D. Vance, who has a non-white, non-Christian wife, as his running mate. Recently, Fuentes openly declared war on the Trump campaign, vowing to deploy activists in swing states for the purpose of depriving Trump of votes.

Fuentes’ disgust with Trump only increased after the former president seemingly finally admitted that he lost the 2020 election, which contradicted everything Trump has said for the last four years and essentially destroyed the justification for the entire “Stop The Steal” effort. (Later in the same interview, however, Trump nevertheless called the election “a fraud.”)

“He says, ‘Oh, I lost by a whisker,'” Fuentes griped during his Tuesday night livestream. “So what was the point? What’s the point of any of it? You lost in 2020? Seriously? What are we even doing anymore? Then you’re a loser. You just lost. Then you lost to Joe Biden.”

Fuentes noted that if Trump knows that he lost the 2020 election, then he “deserves to be charged” by special counsel Jack Smith for his efforts to overturn the results of the election.

“That actually vindicates the DOJ charge against him!” Fuentes declared. “Because the charge is that he knew he lost but he lied to defraud the people.”

“So, why did we do Stop the Steal?” Fuentes demanded to know. “Why did anyone go to Jan. 6? Why is anyone sitting in jail? Why did anything bad happen to anybody? Why did everyone get censored? Why is everything bad that has happened to the people that were involved, why did that need to happen if you’re just going to walk it all back and say, ‘Oh, I lost’?”

“Well, it would have been good to know that before 1,600 people got charged,” he continued. “It would have been good to know that before I had all my money frozen, [was] put on the No Fly List, [got] banned from everything, lost all banking and payment processing. It would have been good to know that before I, in 2017, dedicated my life to this as an 18 year-old in college. It just feels like a big ripoff.”

“It just goes to show what a tremendous betrayal it is,” Fuentes said. “It’s just such a callous indifference to the sacrifices that his supporters made on his behalf.”
It's such fun when they turn on each other after they realize they've been conned all along and that their lives have been destroyed for absolutely no meaningful reason.
Rolodex

Post by Rolodex »

I hope Tina Peters - awaiting sentencing on Oct 3 for providing access to voting equipment, the folks in PA who have to cough up $1million for interference, all the J6 "patriots" in prison, all the people awaiting trial ...I hope all those folks have seen this interview with Fuentes.
Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest. - Mark Twain
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

That Fuentes guy is one weird dude.
► Show Spoiler

Return to “QAnon and StopTheSteal whackos”