#DeadBirthers Dead Birthers Gone to that Birth Certificate Registrar in the Sky

These people are weird, but we like to find out what weird people are doing and thinking. It's a hobby.
Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

Laity has a blah blah tribute to Strunky on the funeral home's website as do other fellow travelers. Y'all know the sort of defending the people crap these nutters write.

Hm. You'd have thought Laity or Rondeau herself would have written something on the Post & Fail, but they're too self-centered for that, perhaps. :fingerwag: Where's Rondeau's appreciation of her duty as a professional* journalist** to inform her reader(s)?

Although I now expect bob to use his privileged access to Rondeau's archives to inform us that they did. :(
bob

Post by bob »

pipistrelle wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 11:39 am Not familiar with him, but that's a sad obit. No career, no real avocation, just kind of meandering through life, not even mention of respect/admiration from a community.
Obit:
Chris later concentrated on continuing his Crusade, his true passion, ever tenacious, hard working, investigative, seeking truth and justice, helping and working with those whose paths intersected his. His body of work is enormous and unfinished.
Such euphemisms for being a cantankerous, litigious birther.
Image ImageImage
Atticus Finch

Post by Atticus Finch »

. His body . . . is enormous and unfinished.
FIFY
You don't need religion to have morals. If you can't determine right from wrong then you lack empathy, not religion.
Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

bob wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 1:06 pm Such euphemisms for being a cantankerous, litigious birther.
My first (generous) thought in reading the obit was "that's not too bad" but then I thought "hold on! that's the best that family could find to say about him and his deeds and accomplishments in a longish lifetime!"

Or perhaps they didn't really care? Maybe Strunky's crazy obsessions had alienated him from family, so the author thought "oh, I suppose we need to write something polite for the old boy, but I really can't be bothered."
Reality Check
Verified: ✅ Curmudgeon

Post by Reality Check »

I now recall that Strunky got slapped with pretty hefty sanctions in the NY courts for filing a frivolous case against the State Board of Elections and others. I think it was decided in 2013. I bet he never paid them.
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

Yeah, those sanctions were enormous and unfinished. :violin: :crying:
The more I learn about this planet, the more improbable it all seems. :confuzzled:
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Post by keith »

Luke wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 6:14 am Didn't know Strunk went to the birth certificate registry in the sky.

Sharon Rondeau included in an article about a FOAD letter to Laity:
Yet another reference is to a lawsuit filed by the late Christopher Strunk which Johnson said “accused NYSBOE of failing to ascertain that President Obama was a natural-born citizen.”

The case, Strunk v. New York State Board of Elections, named not only the NYSBOE as a defendant, but also then-U.S. Senator John McCain; the Working Families Party of New York State; The New York State Republican State Committee; Democratic State Committee of the State of New York; then-New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo, and many other individuals and entities.

Strunk was unsuccessful in his complaint accusing the defendants of “fraud” in regard to the presidency and 2012 candidacy of Barack Hussein Obama.
https://www.thepostemail.com/2024/02/10 ... lity-term/

Strunk sure was a maniac.
For those who come in late, we are NOT talking about this Strunk: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Elements_of_Style
Has everybody heard about the bird?

Return to “Other weirdos”