Justice with Lt Col Root Beer, Lt Biscuit & the 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment based at Der Dachshundbünker

Gregg

Justice with Lt Col Root Beer, Lt Biscuit & the 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment based at Der Dachshundbünker

Post by Gregg »

Has anyone got any information on Lani and Mocha?

The Regiment is worried about them.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

That looks fun(icular)
Image Image Image Image
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

That was great fun. Doggie didn't look overly impressed with it, but would be interesting to see if it becomes great fun for him at some point.
There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

WTF! Heads are going to roll over that video. Gregg, who was so sloppy at the 699th???

The Tell on that video was easy -- did you notice that weapon has the NAME and LOGO of Ruger on it??? The Ruger emblem depicts a stylized image of a Phoenix bird in red. The Phoenix has a rounded contour and his wings up.

There are clearly tiny MP9 submachine guns on all four quadrants of that weapon, and it's obvious the device is made from a titanium core with heat diffusion modules. The video hides its little jet propulsion packs and the parachute, but if you look closely there are even chemical weapon diffusers at the front (for tear gas or whatever is needed).

As with all classified 699th materials, the video is done in an "aw shucks" style to throw off enemies if captured. But they should never, ever be released. This is an enormous breach, it's obviously NOFORN TC SCI. The only people that could have brazenly released this are T**** and his allies. This could be a disaster, you know this means Kari Lake, John Eastman and Roodles have seen this.

A TOP LEVEL 699th investigation had better be underway and "corrective" action taken with everyone involved in distributing that classified video, including those now known to be double agents who posted it on Facebook.
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

I got Biscuit on it but I think she was asleep at the switch.

Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Well, she deserves the strictest pen--awww, Biscuit. National security was at stake and--look how cute she's sleeping. Heads must ro--would she like some more Pup-eroni or a donut?

This is why the 699th is one of America's strongest secret weapons.
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

I know.

Her sister spent the night throwing up all over my bed and we're both kind of tuckered out from all the laundry and stuff.

W. Kevin Vicklund

Post by W. Kevin Vicklund »

I'm sure it has nothing to do with the trail of Pupperoni wrappers seen outside of Judge Kaplan's office this morning.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Methinks it might have more to do with the salad she was making out of the neighbors flowers last night. But it wasn't pretty.

If she wasn't the Commander of the Regiment, she might have gotten taken to dinner at the Korean restaurant in town today. :eek:

But she is the boss, and we love her dearly...

Luke

Post by Luke »

There have been many secret ops that the Mighty 699th has not commented on. I've been granted authority to discuss one op now that the result is public.

In the heart of the nation's capital, a secret operation was unfolding. The 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment, based at Der Dachshundbünker, was mobilizing. Their mission: Justice.

Leading the charge were Lt Col Root Beer and Lt Biscuit, two decorated officers known for their tenacity, courage, and ancient Oriental toe-play. They had been involved in countless secret ops, their actions often shrouded in mystery, their victories unsung.

The day had started like any other at the DC Appeals Court. Lawyers in sharp suits, the hum of hushed conversations, the rustle of legal documents. But then, a sound echoed through the marble halls. A patter of paws grew louder with each passing second.

Suddenly, the doors burst open. In marched the 699th, their coats gleaming, their eyes focused. The room fell silent. Root Beer and Biscuit led the way, their heads held high. They had a message to deliver.

With a bark from Root Beer, a document was presented. The Trump No Immunity decision. It had been a month in the making, a month of anticipation. The court erupted in whispers. The decision was rushed out, justice was being served.

As quickly as they had arrived, the 699th departed, leaving behind a stunned courtroom. Back to Der Dachshundbünker they went, their mission accomplished. The world may not know their names, but in the halls of justice, the patter of their paws would echo forever. 🇺🇸 🔥

Root Beer 699th.JPG
Root Beer 699th.JPG (51.44 KiB) Viewed 363 times
SuzieC
Verified:

Post by SuzieC »

The 699th are our heroes!!
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Two weeks ago, we had a mustering of the Regiment.

Seurity was tight but these pictures were obtained by a Fogbow Press Pool source.

jemcanada2

Post by jemcanada2 »

Great photo! :lovestruck: :lovestruck:

I can see a successful planning session for upcoming missions. I think Luke was right. It was the 699th that got the immunity decision moving! :boxing: :boxing:
Maybenaut
Verified: ✅✅

Post by Maybenaut »

Awwww! You all look so happy to see each other! :thumbsup: :bighug: :lovestruck:
"Hey! We left this England place because it was bogus, and if we don't get some cool rules ourselves, pronto, we'll just be bogus too!" -- Thomas Jefferson
June bug

Post by June bug »

You all look so happy!

Nothing to say but “Thank doG for the 699th!!”

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

:thumbsup:
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
Annrc
Verified:

Post by Annrc »

:biggrin:
MsDaisy 2
Occupation: Retired Medic and a Grandma (AKA Moppie) until I die
Verified:

Post by MsDaisy 2 »

I see they have you spoiled rotten :lol: Lovable little critters can do that :lovestruck:
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

Omg, I have a happy today!
The more I learn about this planet, the more improbable it all seems. :confuzzled:
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

Hooray!!!
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.

Return to “Law and Lawsuits”