King Charles III and Queen Consort Camilla (Scorpio/Cancer) + Queen Elizabeth II

sad-cafe

King Charles III and Queen Consort Camilla (Scorpio/Cancer) + Queen Elizabeth II

Post by sad-cafe »

somewhere I read speculation that Kate has ovarian cancer thus the 2 weeks in hospital
Mr brolin
Verified: ✅ as vaguely humanoid

Post by Mr brolin »

sad-cafe wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 9:29 pm somewhere I read speculation that Kate has ovarian cancer thus the 2 weeks in hospital
General UK speculation ....

Kate is known to have had difficult pregnancies for all 3 children, violent morning sickness, cramps, pain etc.

Speculation is possible endometriosis and she has had a partial hysterectomy.

Speculation only and worthe every penny paid for it...

( Mrs Brolin had said endometriosis, balloon ablations, surgical intervention so I [intellectually] understand how debilitating it can be)
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

King Charles hands over military role to William | BBC News

BBC News
13 May 2024

King Charles has handed over a prestigious role with the Army Air Corps to his son Prince William.

It is unusual for the King and the Prince of Wales to both take part in an engagement - and this has been a symbolic handing over of the baton.

The King had become colonel-in-chief of the Army Air Corps 32 years ago - and now he has been succeeded by his eldest son, Prince William.

With his own cancer treatment still continuing, the King spoke to a veteran at the event in Hampshire who had undergone chemotherapy for testicular cancer - and they appeared to discuss losing the sense of taste.

Return to “Foreign Countries and Culture”