Lauren Boebert - Carpetbaggin’ Vapin’ Yankin’ Lauren Opal Boebert née Roberts

These people suck. They are bad people.
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

IMG_5832.jpeg
IMG_5832.jpeg (371.75 KiB) Viewed 1308 times
keith wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 7:59 pm OMG! Next thing is it's gonna be revealed that you like wearing red caps when you are alone all by yourself.
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Isn't that a bit woke :?:

;)
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

Oh yeah, my dad. But those were juvy arrests, no record anywhere today. :mrgreen:
The more I learn about this planet, the more improbable it all seems. :confuzzled:
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Don't forget even one of the richest men has had his mugshot taken ..

https://www.marca.com/en/technology/2023/06/13/64886252e2704eaeaa8b45f2.html wrote:It all goes back to 1977. That year, police stopped a young Bill Gates for driving without a licence and, incidentally, running some traffic lights on his way through New Mexico.
► Show Spoiler
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

Foggy wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 12:33 pm Oh yeah, my dad. But those were juvy arrests, no record anywhere today. :mrgreen:
Yeah no worries. I have been cuffed a couple times in my previous lives. Nothing at all serious. DESERVED to be caught back in those days for other stuff but if one is not caught it doesn't count. Amirite?
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

neonzx wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 12:45 pm :snippity:
Yeah no worries. I have been cuffed a couple times in my previous lives. Nothing at all serious. DESERVED to be caught back in those days for other stuff but if one is not caught it doesn't count. Amirite?
As some one who ran a successful drug distribution operation for seven years I approve of this comment....
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
qbawl

Post by qbawl »

RTH10260 wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 12:37 pm Don't forget even one of the richest men has had his mugshot taken ..

[imgwidth=200]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/50/Bill_Gates_mugshot.png[/imgwidth]
https://www.marca.com/en/technology/2023/06/13/64886252e2704eaeaa8b45f2.html wrote:It all goes back to 1977. That year, police stopped a young Bill Gates for driving without a licence and, incidentally, running some traffic lights on his way through New Mexico.
► Show Spoiler
The incident in question was 100 + in his Porsche iirc.
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

Frater I*I wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 12:47 pm
neonzx wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 12:45 pm :snippity:
As some one who ran a successful drug distribution operation for seven years I approve of this comment....
+1

If you went to my high school, I was your dealer.
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

Gabe Sanchez from MTN does 14 minutes on the Colorado 4th debate, featuring La Boebert.

Like many here, I was looking around for some video. It's...interesting. And ear-piercing. Turns out she does the angry, self-righteous screeching even in a room of Republicans.

Note the video gets a bit tedious in the middle, but hang on to the final clip featuring Boebert. You can almost hear the audience cringing.

raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

American Muckrakers @AmericanMuck wrote: BREAKING: It never ends.
@laurenboebert files restraining order vs. ex-husband Jayson Boebert. Jayson then tells me he wasn't aware of it and that she asked to borrow his trailer and truck today. What a nut.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

I notice the support hearing for Tyler.
raison de arizona

pipistrelle wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 5:16 am I notice the support hearing for Tyler.
Trouble in paradise? Shocker.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
raison de arizona

Lauren Boebert's Ex-Husband Calls Restraining Order "Cruel and Unfair," Says He Wasn't Served
Jayson Boebert believes the restraining order filed by Lauren was the congresswoman's way of further justifying her move to CD4.

Last week, Representative Lauren Boebert filed a temporary restraining order against her ex-husband, Jayson, following a series of headline-grabbing incidents that led to Jayson being criminally charged. The order also covers three of their four children — a punishment that Jayson says is "killing" him.

"I feel what is happening is cruel and unfair," he tells Westword. "It is a prison sentence to keep me from my family."

The restraining order stemmed from three incidents reported to authorities in Garfield County, including one on February 2, when Jayson allegedly entered Lauren's home "without permission" and "claimed in a text message to me that he destroyed personal property," the congresswoman says in the order.

For his part, Jayson claims that "no threats were made" and nothing was damaged, "except for the way [Lauren] left my second home, which I am still repairing for Lauren's Granny to stay in this week." He says the focus of the dispute was a trailer that Lauren wanted to use to move to her new home in Windsor, which is in the 4th Congressional District where she is now running for representative.

"I said she couldn't use my enclosed trailer," Jayson says. "I never saw Lauren that day. We had a brief text conversation where she asked me if she could use the trailer or if her stuff was already in there. In my response, I mentioned that the trailer was too much for her boyfriend and I also requested that her Aspen boyfriend and one of her staff not be on the property."
:snippity:
https://www.westword.com/news/lauren-bo ... r-19241776
Rolodex

Post by Rolodex »

Can someone start a reality show called (NOT) Real Representatives of America; Trailer Edition so people like Boebert, Greene, Santos, and others can be as trashy and terrible as they want but just pretend to be politicians.
Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest. - Mark Twain
raison de arizona

The saga continues, with Jayson on the lam from the process serving man!

Or woman.
Lauren Boebert's Restraining Order "Not Enforceable" as Ex-Husband Jayson Skips Court
A Garfield County judge told the congresswoman that her restraining order against her ex-husband isn't valid until he's personally served with it.

"Even if he knows about it, he doesn't know about it."

That was the explanation given to Representative Lauren Boebert on Thursday morning, February 8, after her ex-husband, Jayson, failed to show up for a permanent restraining order hearing in Garfield County.

Jayson has yet to be served with the temporary restraining order that Lauren filed against him last week in relation to a series of police-involved incidents that happened between them over the past month and a half. Garfield County Judge Jonathan Pototsky informed Lauren on Thursday that the order would still be in place moving forward, but it wasn't technically active because Jayson had not been served.

“Is there a protection order in place?" Lauren asked. "Is there still no contact even though he has not been served?”

Potosky replied, "The temporary protection order has been issued but it’s technically not enforceable until he is served with it. Because he doesn't know about it."
https://www.westword.com/news/jayson-bo ... r-19263460
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Rolodex wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 1:38 pm Can someone start a reality show called (NOT) Real Representatives of America; Trailer Edition so people like Boebert, Greene, Santos, and others can be as trashy and terrible as they want but just pretend to be politicians.
BUT... But... but... we already have the Jungle Reality Show live from the Camp House of Congress :twisted:
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

raison de arizona wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 1:28 pm
Lauren Boebert's Ex-Husband Calls Restraining Order "Cruel and Unfair," Says He Wasn't Served
Jayson Boebert believes the restraining order filed by Lauren was the congresswoman's way of further justifying her move to CD4.

Last week, Representative Lauren Boebert filed a temporary restraining order against her ex-husband, Jayson, following a series of headline-grabbing incidents that led to Jayson being criminally charged. The order also covers three of their four children — a punishment that Jayson says is "killing" him.

"I feel what is happening is cruel and unfair," he tells Westword. "It is a prison sentence to keep me from my family."

The restraining order stemmed from three incidents reported to authorities in Garfield County, including one on February 2, when Jayson allegedly entered Lauren's home "without permission" and "claimed in a text message to me that he destroyed personal property," the congresswoman says in the order.

For his part, Jayson claims that "no threats were made" and nothing was damaged, "except for the way [Lauren] left my second home, which I am still repairing for Lauren's Granny to stay in this week." He says the focus of the dispute was a trailer that Lauren wanted to use to move to her new home in Windsor, which is in the 4th Congressional District where she is now running for representative.

"I said she couldn't use my enclosed trailer," Jayson says. "I never saw Lauren that day. We had a brief text conversation where she asked me if she could use the trailer or if her stuff was already in there. In my response, I mentioned that the trailer was too much for her boyfriend and I also requested that her Aspen boyfriend and one of her staff not be on the property."
https://www.westword.com/news/lauren-bo ... r-19241776
OHHHH Aspen boyfriend????? which guy is this?
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Aspen? How elite.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

Lauren Boebert Gets More Bad News in Her Colorado Primary

https://www.newsweek.com/lauren-boebert ... ry-1873141
On Thursday, three former Colorado GOP senators who used to represent the 4th District, Cory Gardner, Wayne Allard, and Hank Brown endorsed Sonnenberg, signaling a split among Republicans.

"He will be a passionate and dedicated warrior for our nation and our shared conservative values," Gardner said of Sonnenberg in a statement.

The endorsements also leave the congresswoman in need of bolstering support in the new district ahead of the June primary as Sonnenberg said the endorsements highlighted the roots he has in the district.

"Each of them knows the fourth district and understands the kind of principled leadership our community needs in Congress," Sonnenberg said.

Meanwhile, Boebert is backed by House Speaker Mike Johnson, a Louisiana Republican, who called the congresswoman a "relentless force for conservative governance."
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

Bobo's boy living up to his family reputation.
Estiveo_20240227_204531.jpg
Estiveo_20240227_204531.jpg (150.44 KiB) Viewed 218 times
https://www.kjct8.com/2024/02/28/lauren ... 2-charges/
Image Image Image Image
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

Political prosecution!

He is s Political Prisoner!

He was just being a tourist in other peoples homes..
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

He's 18. Does he still live with Boebert or her ex?
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
poplove
Verified: ✅💚💙💜☮️💐🌈⚽️✅

Post by poplove »

Volkonski wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 12:46 am He's 18. Does he still live with Boebert or her ex?
Not sure who he lives with, but he and his baby mama aren't dating anymore. The whole family needs professional help.

https://www.politicalflare.com/2024/02/ ... r-boebert/
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Contributing to delinquency of a minor
:o
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Give the kid a chance, the former guy needed 50 more years to pickup 90+ charges :twisted:

Return to “Worst of the Right-Wing Pieholes”