Crazy Trumpers

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Crazy Trumpers

Post by neonzx »

pipistrelle wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 9:02 pm
Flatpoint High wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 8:28 pm A crazy Trumper had Jack Smith's home SWATTED by saying he had shot his wife.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/other/sp ... r-AA1mF5ot
How did they get his address? My first question.
It's 2024. Not hard unless the person is fully off-grid.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Crazy Trumpers

Post by raison de arizona »

neonzx wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 6:32 pm
Flatpoint High wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 8:28 pm A crazy Trumper had Jack Smith's home SWATTED by saying he had shot his wife.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/other/sp ... r-AA1mF5ot
As someone formerly in the name and address biz, I would throw up my hands at trying to find the right Jack Smith. What a hassle. Almost as bad as when I was trying to find a particular John Rizzo in NYC.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
pipistrelle

Crazy Trumpers

Post by pipistrelle »

raison de arizona wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 6:35 pm
As someone formerly in the name and address biz, I would throw up my hands at trying to find the right Jack Smith. What a hassle. Almost as bad as when I was trying to find a particular John Rizzo in NYC.
Yep. And Mueller She Wrote had the same question.
qbawl

Crazy Trumpers

Post by qbawl »

raison de arizona wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 6:35 pm

Yah but that assumes these folks give a damn if they get the right guy. Just narrow it down to a few lucky candidates and pick one. If they get lucky Yay! If they pick wrong still Yay they get to try again and at least they got to fuck up somebody's day, so it's all good.
pipistrelle

Crazy Trumpers

Post by pipistrelle »

Yet they haven’t been found.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Crazy Trumpers

Post by RTH10260 »

Dave from down under

Crazy Trumpers

Post by Dave from down under »

The interview could have Shown him the video

He just probably wouldn’t believe it…
raison de arizona

Crazy Trumpers

Trump Store in Tombstone popular place for like minds

TOMBSTONE — The more people attack former United States President Donald J. Trump, the better business gets for Robert Scott.

Scott manages the Trump Store in Tombstone.

And the shop is doing a brisk business with visitors from not only across the U.S., but from all over the world, Scott said Friday.

“A lot of people love Trump,” Scott said, a day before the three-year anniversary of the riot at the U.S. Capitol building that led to five deaths and the second impeachment of the sitting president. “They’re really here for the experience.”
:snippity:
“I have people from Australia, Italy, Spain, a lot of Germans, French, English,” Scott said. “A woman from Portugal came in here last year and spent $250.”
“Everytime he gets indicted — especially the first time — I had a record weekend,” Scott said. “I had so many people here. It (happened) on a Thursday. And Friday, Saturday and Sunday I was slammed,” Scott added.
https://www.myheraldreview.com/news/tom ... 51b27.html
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Flatpoint High
Occupation: professional pain in the ass, voice actor & keeper of the straight face
Verified:

Crazy Trumpers

Post by Flatpoint High »

Judge Engoron's home received a bomb threat today:
https://abcnews.go.com/US/live-updates/ ... =103642561
Judge Arthur Engoron received a bomb threat at his New York home this morning, just hours before closing arguments are scheduled in Donald Trump's civil fraud trial, according to a court official.
And maybe the thread title should be changed to DANGEROUS TRUMPERS
castigat ridendo mores.
VELOCIUS QUAM ASPARAGI COQUANTUR
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Crazy Trumpers

Post by bill_g »

raison de arizona wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 4:39 pm

TOMBSTONE — The more people attack former United States President Donald J. Trump, the better business gets for Robert Scott.
3 ... 2 ... 1 ... Trump lawyers swoop in and sue for unregistered use of the Trump brand. Amount will _uge. Biggest most beautiful number he's ever seen.
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Crazy Trumpers

Post by keith »

bill_g wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 11:06 pm

3 ... 2 ... 1 ... Trump lawyers swoop in and sue for unregistered use of the Trump brand. Amount will _uge. Biggest most beautiful number he's ever seen.
Tombstone is a tourist destination town - first, second, third, and always. Of course the store gets lots of international visitors. They don't come for the Trump gewgaws, they come for the cute poems on the fake grave markers at the fake cemetery called Boot Hill, they come for the tea and snacks under the world's largest rose tree, they come for the re-enactment of the mythological "Shootout at the OK Corral", they come for the quaint fake ye olde frontier town architecture, they come because the tour busses stop there for a couple of hours and walking around a tourist trap is more entertaining than sitting on a bus for 3 or 4 hours (and where's lunch anyway?).

Sure, when they see the Trump shop mixed into all the other souvenir shops, they might think OK here's something different to show the rellies back in Amsterdam or Beijing or Cape Town instead of yet another pair of saguaro cactus shaped salt and pepper shakers.

But they sure as hell don't go to Tombstone BECAUSE the Trump store is there.
Has everybody heard about the bird?
bill_g

Crazy Trumpers

Post by bill_g »

keith wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 11:32 pm
bill_g wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 11:06 pm
But they sure as hell don't go to Tombstone BECAUSE the Trump store is there.
WHAT!!??? Trump is NOT a novelty? [swoon]
bob

Crazy Trumpers

Post by bob »

Too also: I've bought many a weird thing in foreign countries.

I bought it BECAUSE it was weird, different, unusual, or novel (to me). I bought it because it amused me, not because I agreed with it.
Image ImageImage
raison de arizona

Crazy Trumpers

They WANT a dictator.
Republicans against Trump @RpsAgainstTrump wrote: MAGA follower: “This country needs a dictator. I hate to say it, but this is the truth.”

Believe them when they tell you who they are.
Rolodex

Crazy Trumpers

Post by Rolodex »

If you don't get her newsletter, you should.

https://terikanefield.com/making-sense- ... ks-part-1/
When Trump was elected, I was writing my series, The Making of America. The perspective from writing the series enabled me to see immediately that there was a direct line from Andrew Jackson, to the Confederate States of America, to the Ku Klux Klan, and then finally to modern militias and Donald Trump.

Good books offer perspective. The books on this page help put our current moment in perspective. If you are still caught in the MSNBC-left-leaning-social-media-misinformation-outrage-cycle, books can offer you respite and answers to many of your questions.

I’ve talked about these books many times, but here you have them in digest form.
She talks about several books in general. Kanefield is such a good writer. She's also been a defense attorney in the appellate court, so she knows that world very well.

ETA: these are all books about dictators and how they came to be.
Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest. - Mark Twain
RTH10260

Crazy Trumpers

Post by RTH10260 »

RTH10260

Crazy Trumpers

Post by RTH10260 »

by David Pakman

raison de arizona

Crazy Trumpers

Collection of crazy Trumper interviews, including a charming woman who wants to die if tfg doesn’t win.
AndyinPA
Verified:

Crazy Trumpers

Post by AndyinPA »

Brain bleach! I actually watched all of that. OMG. I was arguing with them.

Earth 2.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Resume18

Crazy Trumpers

Post by Resume18 »

raison de arizona wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 1:35 pm Collection of crazy Trumper interviews, including a charming woman who wants to die if tfg doesn’t win.
Well, bye
Like as the waves make towards the pebbled shore,
So do our minutes hasten to their end . . .
RTH10260

Crazy Trumpers

Post by RTH10260 »

bill_g

Crazy Trumpers

Post by bill_g »

And now we know who skipped HS Civics.
Dave from down under

Crazy Trumpers

Post by Dave from down under »

Civics is SO woke!
bill_g

Crazy Trumpers

Post by bill_g »

Woke is only a problem for people who are asleep.
RTH10260

Crazy Trumpers

Post by RTH10260 »

MAGA truck convoy called 'Army of God' heads to southern border as experts warn border crisis likely to get even WORSE after record 302,000 migrants crossed over into the US
  • A massive convoy of truckers is making its way to migrant hotspots in a bid to shame the White House into tackling the worsening crisis
    Freedom Train International, the organization behind the convoy, is a 'freedom and resistance movement with thousands of members around the world'
By NOA HALFF FOR DAILYMAIL.COM
PUBLISHED: 20:15 GMT, 27 January 2024 | UPDATED: 15:09 GMT, 28 January 2024

A huge MAGA truck convoy called 'Army of God' is heading toward the southern border as experts ring the alarms over the border crisis after a record 302,000 migrants crossed over into the US.

The massive convoy of truckers is making its way to three migrant hotspots across three states in a bid to shame the White House into tackling the worsening crisis.

Hundreds - possibly thousands - of big rigs are planning to head for Eagle Pass in Texas, Yuma in Arizona and San Ysidro in California from January 29 for the four-day 'Take Back Our Border' event.

They hope the eye-catching, all-American protest will draw further attention to record numbers of migrants crossing the southern border and into the US, with multiple cities now buckling under the weight of trying to care for them.

In October, President Joe Biden requested emergency funding - asking Congress for more border agents, officers and deportation flights.

Last week, he vowed to shut down the border if the bill passes.

Congressman Keith Self, a Republican representative from Texas said: 'Once again, the truckers are standing for We the People.

'The time is NOW to take action and secure our borders!'

The development is the latest in an increasingly heated and chaotic political fight over whether Texas can ignore or supersede the federal government - as Gov. Greg Abbott accuses the Biden Administration of not doing enough to stem the flow of illegal immigrants into the Lone Star State.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... video.html

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”