trump (the former guy, defamer, insurrectionist, and rapist - $83M)

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

trump (the former guy, defamer, and rapist)

Post by neonzx »

Runny nose is normal in very cold weather. How many of us have worn a face scarf that became encrusted with frozen snot? :lol:
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Trump thanks Gambino Crime Family mobster, rat, and serial liar Sammy ‘the Bull’ Gravano, who confessed to 19 murders and countless kidnappings, armed robberies, burglaries & 1000s of other felonies, for vouching for him. Trump’s new character witness.
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

neonzx wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2024 11:41 am Runny nose is normal in very cold weather. How many of us have worn a face scarf that became encrusted with frozen snot? :lol:
Yep. I can attest that until your face and nose get used to it, your sinuses will plug up as you attempt to breathe. Stuff your pockets with paper towels, and keep a Nasacort with you.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

On Vivek.
► Show Spoiler
On Judge Kaplan and the timing of Carroll 1.
► Show Spoiler
On quoting Andrew McCarthy.
► Show Spoiler
On more McCarthy.
► Show Spoiler
On Republican judges.
► Show Spoiler
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

He needs to spend time with Melania in her grief and all, yet he's got time to hit the stump in Iowa? I believe it was four that were scheduled for this weekend until the weather kind of changed plans.
Resume18

Post by Resume18 »

raison de arizona wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2024 6:25 pm On Vivek.
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
On quoting Andrew McCarthy.
► Show Spoiler
On more McCarthy.
► Show Spoiler
On Republican judges.
► Show Spoiler
More elegant, presidential, reasoned essays from the Greatest President of All Time.

Just ask him.
Like as the waves make towards the pebbled shore,
So do our minutes hasten to their end . . .
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

raison de arizona wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2024 6:25 pm
On more McCarthy.
► Show Spoiler
Nobody harmed? A victimless crime? Does that make him king of the sovcits :?:
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

raison de arizona wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2024 6:25 pm
► Show Spoiler
Ignoring the fact that his golden ass was not required to sit in court. Apart that day 1 is usually taken up with jury selection where does not have word in.
RTH10260

trump (the former guy)

Post by RTH10260 »

raison de arizona wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 7:36 pm
AndyinPA wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 6:51 pm https://www.thedailybeast.com/judge-tos ... legal-fees
A New York judge has tossed out Donald Trump’s lawsuit against The New York Times, and ordered the former president to pay all attorneys fees, legal expenses, and associated costs.

Trump filed the lawsuit in 2021, alleging that the newspaper, three of its reporters and his niece Mary Trump engaged in an “insidious plot” to obtain his private records for a Pulitzer-winning story about his tax issues.

While the court tossed out Trump’s claims against the newspaper and its reporters, the claims against the ex-president’s niece have yet to be ruled upon.
https://www.documentcloud.org/documents ... p-decision
and the bill just arrived
NY judge orders Trump to pay legal fees to NY Times after failed lawsuit over disclosure of his tax documents

By Maria Sole Campinoti and Rob Frehse, CNN
Updated 10:09 PM EST, Fri January 12, 2024

CNN — A New York judge ordered Donald Trump to
pay $392,638 in legal fees to The New York Times
after his failed lawsuit against the news outlet and its journalists over the disclosure of his tax information in a 2018 Times article, according to court documents.

Judge Robert R. Reed granted the Times’ motion to dismiss the Trump case against it and its journalists in May 2023, concluding the journalists’ conduct was protected by the New York Constitution.

Among the claims that Trump brought against the Times was the accusation that the journalists were liable for “tortious interference” in how they allegedly sought out his niece and caused her to allegedly breach a 2001 settlement contract with the Trump family, CNN previously reported.

At the time, the judge said he was dismissing the claim against the Times “because The Times’ purpose in reporting on a story of a high public interest constitutes justification as a matter of law.”

The judge also pointed to recent amendments made to New York’s so-called anti-SLAPP law — which provides a mechanism for defendants to seek quick dismissal of lawsuits that target conduct protected by the First Amendment — in explaining why he was ordering the dismissal of the defendants and the payment of their attorneys’ fees.

“The revised anti-SLAPP law was specifically designed to apply to lawsuits like this one,” Judge Reed wrote. “In fact, among other reasons, plaintiffs’ history of litigation – that some observers have described as abusive and frivolous – inspired the expansion of the law.”

https://edition.cnn.com/2024/01/12/medi ... index.html
raison de arizona

Die for me.
https://twitter.com/kaitlancollins/stat ... 7900879968
Kaitlan Collins @kaitlancollins wrote: Donald Trump as Iowa experiences subzero temperatures ahead of the caucuses: “You can't sit home. If you're sick as a dog, you say ‘Darling, I gotta make it.’ Even if you vote and then pass away, it's worth it, remember."
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Trump's Scottish golf course is hemorrhaging money as expenses outweigh profit: report

Travis Gettys
January 10, 2024 10:49AM ET

Donald Trump's golf course in Scotland is hemorrhaging money as he continues dumping cash into the foundering resort, according to a report.

Trump International Golf Club Scotland, which owns the resort near Aberdeen, lost more than $938,260 last year after losing a reported $886,134 the year before, according to company filings reported by The Telegraph.

Accounts for the Trump-owned Golf Recreation Scotland, which owns the larger Turnberry golf course in Ayrshire, are overdue from last year, the newspaper reported, but that company posted nearly $18.7 million in losses in 2021.

Revenues for Aberdeen actually jumped by nearly 75 percent to nearly $4.6 million in 2022, with more than $1.27 million in gross profit, but the company was dragged under by more than $1.9 million in administrative expenses.

Donald Trump Jr. and Eric Trump are listed as sole directors of Trump International Golf Club Scotland, whose ultimate owner is The Donald J. Trump Revocable Trust, but the course owes more than $60 million in interest-free loans to the former president.

https://www.rawstory.com/trump-scotland-2666919200/
Resume18

Post by Resume18 »

RTH10260 wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 1:48 pm
Trump's Scottish golf course is hemorrhaging money as expenses outweigh profit: report

Travis Gettys
January 10, 2024 10:49AM ET

Donald Trump's golf course in Scotland is hemorrhaging money as he continues dumping cash into the foundering resort, according to a report.

Trump International Golf Club Scotland, which owns the resort near Aberdeen, lost more than $938,260 last year after losing a reported $886,134 the year before, according to company filings reported by The Telegraph.

Accounts for the Trump-owned Golf Recreation Scotland, which owns the larger Turnberry golf course in Ayrshire, are overdue from last year, the newspaper reported, but that company posted nearly $18.7 million in losses in 2021.

Revenues for Aberdeen actually jumped by nearly 75 percent to nearly $4.6 million in 2022, with more than $1.27 million in gross profit, but the company was dragged under by more than $1.9 million in administrative expenses.

Donald Trump Jr. and Eric Trump are listed as sole directors of Trump International Golf Club Scotland, whose ultimate owner is The Donald J. Trump Revocable Trust, but the course owes more than $60 million in interest-free loans to the former president.

https://www.rawstory.com/trump-scotland-2666919200/
Kudos to Travis for working in the word foundering.
Like as the waves make towards the pebbled shore,
So do our minutes hasten to their end . . .
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

raison de arizona wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 1:38 pm Die for me.
Kaitlan Collins @kaitlancollins wrote: Donald Trump as Iowa experiences subzero temperatures ahead of the caucuses: “You can't sit home. If you're sick as a dog, you say ‘Darling, I gotta make it.’ Even if you vote and then pass away, it's worth it, remember."
I just saw that clip on CNN. :mad:
Rolodex

Post by Rolodex »

Kendra wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 2:36 pm
raison de arizona wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 1:38 pm Die for me.
I just saw that clip on CNN. :mad:
One fewer voter in the general election, I guess.
Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest. - Mark Twain
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

If anyone had a doubt he had any soul or human feelings in him...

I hope the reporters start asking that question, especially among senior citizens who support him, and show the clip of how much he really cares about them.
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

I wonder if the senior citizen from FL is detoriating. He arrived in Iowa without wearing his tie.

just view until the 55 seconds mark
► Show Spoiler
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Trump lawyer Joe Tacopina withdraws from ex-president’s cases

BY ZACH SCHONFELD -
01/15/24 11:47 AM ET

Joe Tacopina, one of former President Trump’s New York trial lawyers who is known for representing high-profile clients, is withdrawing from Trump’s cases.

Tacopina had represented Trump in both his criminal hush money case — one of four indictments Trump faces — and a sexual battery civil lawsuit brought by longtime advice columnist E. Jean Carroll.

The motivation behind Tacopina’s departure remains unclear. He confirmed to The Hill he was withdrawing from Trump’s cases but declined further comment.

The development comes one day before Carroll, who won a $5 million judgment against Trump last year, is set to take him to trial a second time seeking damages for defamation. It also comes on the day of the Iowa caucuses, where Trump is the huge favorite as he seeks to take a major step toward the GOP presidential nomination in 2024.

Tacopina is not counsel in the Carroll case about to head to trial, but he was representing Trump in his appeal of last year’s verdict. Tacopina on Monday sent a notice seeking to withdraw himself and his firm as Trump’s counsel in that appeal.

“President Trump has the most experienced, qualified, disciplined, and overall strongest legal team ever assembled as he continues to fight for America and Americans against these partisan, Crooked Joe Biden-led election interference hoaxes,” Trump spokesperson Steven Cheung said in a statement.

Trump has been known to cycle through a host of lawyers in his various legal entanglements, at times issuing major shake-ups in his representation at key moments.

https://thehill.com/regulation/court-ba ... nts-cases/
MN-Skeptic

Post by MN-Skeptic »

Acyn
@Acyn

Trump: my wife attended the funeral two months ago of Rosalynn Carter. And it was beautiful. Jimmy Carter was there. I thought to myself, Jimmy Carter is happy now.
Talk about insultingly stupid! :brickwallsmall:

Maybe Trump is just thinking about how he'd feel if Melania passed away.
Flatpoint High
Occupation: professional pain in the ass, voice actor & keeper of the straight face
Verified:

Post by Flatpoint High »

Yeah, That.png
Yeah, That.png (62.71 KiB) Viewed 18998 times
castigat ridendo mores.
VELOCIUS QUAM ASPARAGI COQUANTUR
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

MN-Skeptic wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:03 am
Acyn
@Acyn

Trump: my wife attended the funeral two months ago of Rosalynn Carter. And it was beautiful. Jimmy Carter was there. I thought to myself, Jimmy Carter is happy now.
Talk about insultingly stupid! :brickwallsmall:

Maybe Trump is just thinking about how he'd feel if Melania passed away.
Maybe he thinks Jimmy Carter is dead. (He's not)
raison de arizona

Context.
"...because he will go down as being a brilliant president by comparison to Joe Biden."
Rolodex

Post by Rolodex »

He's projecting. He's the one who'll be happy when his wife dies. Not Jimmy.
Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest. - Mark Twain
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

... and she knows it. :smoking:
The more I learn about this planet, the more improbable it all seems. :confuzzled:
Lansdowne

Post by Lansdowne »

Rolodex wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 1:28 pm He's projecting. He's the one who'll be happy when his wife dies. Not Jimmy.
She is 24 years younger than Diaper Don. Probably has a better lifestyle and diet. So statistically the above is unlikely to be a thing.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

I don’t see why he would care whether she dies or not. It’s not like a wife has ever stopped him before. Well, stopped him when there was something to stop. I doubt there’s much he could do, pharmaceuticals, or not.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”