Can't forget sporky. the livingman idiot

These people are weird, but we like to find out what weird people are doing and thinking. It's a hobby.
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

! Message from: Foggy
I fixed it so you won't need approval anymore. :bighug:
🎶 We went for a ride,
We got outside,
The sand was hot,
She wanted to dance ... 🎶
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

I guess Foggy has been missing updates on his favorite nut. He posted a selfie yesterday - looks like he lives in Alabama now. Enjoy!
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (27.7 KiB) Viewed 34600 times
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

scirreeve wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 6:22 pm I guess Foggy has been missing updates on his favorite nut. He posted a selfie yesterday - looks like he lives in Alabama now. Enjoy!
Capture.JPG
So he's still alive....
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Frater I*I wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 7:05 pm
scirreeve wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 6:22 pm I guess Foggy has been missing updates on his favorite nut. He posted a selfie yesterday - looks like he lives in Alabama now. Enjoy!
Capture.JPG
So he's still alive....
Technically.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

What a great photo of The Spork to ring in 2024! It must bring back warm memories for Foggy with square and/or pole dancing. Knew those crazy kids would get back together.

Scir, what's his FB link again? https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100081963835309 still says Pensacola.

What happened to his triumphant move to Florida?

And by far the most important thing -- What is up with Bunny Dog????
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Rolodex

Post by Rolodex »

Luke wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 9:22 pm What a great photo of The Spork to ring in 2024! It must bring back warm memories for Foggy with square and/or pole dancing. Knew those crazy kids would get back together.

Scir, what's his FB link again? https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100081963835309 still says Pensacola.

What happened to his triumphant move to Florida?

I need to know about this guy. If he's in the panhandle or AL I might run across him.
Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest. - Mark Twain
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Luke wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 9:22 pm
He got banned again or something so he has a new one. I’m convinced he just forgets the password.

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100089663479710
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Rolodex wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 9:32 pm :snippity:

I need to know about this guy. If he's in the panhandle or AL I might run across him.
On OldBow he has a lenghty thread CHRISTOPHER BRUCE: The Mighty Spork

Ask Foggy to add you to the member list so that you can read hidden content that requires a login.
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Luke wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 9:22 pm

No mentions of the best (and only) good thing about Sporky which is Bunny Dog. I didn't scroll all the way through his latest page though so could have missed it. I am worried about Bunny Dog.
Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

I watched a bit of Toy Story 4 during the holidays (don't ask!) and was amused by the character Forky. Forky was a simple toy made by a child from a disposable white plastic fork/spork plus a pipe cleaner and some other bits.

Forky believed itself to be trash. Hm. So Forky had more self-awareness than Sporky!

Oh how time flies! I barely remember what adventures our Sporky got himself into, how his mighty spork was to avenge America, or something blah blah blah. And guess what? I'm not going to waste time finding out.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

TY TY RDA!

This is HILARIOUS:
Bruce-Thelivingman is with Lawful America and 77 others
Sole Proprietor at Noneya Bidness, Inc. Married
HTTPS://themightyswordamericasdeadlysins.blogspot.com

Some of you (me being new to your friends list or you to mine) may remember me from similar profiles or you may not. If you are new to me, know that I am not fake, I always deliver the best I can with what I have to work with, and that I will never ever be a dead entry in your list that you have to decide whether you have to delete later on. Rest assured that I am, at the very least, entertaining (or a great person with whom you can compare your life to, and realize that things are not too bad after all). Facebook has locked me out of several profiles already, so get used to new requests from time to time...To those of you returning to my friend's list, welcome home.
FACT CHECK: TRUE! It can never be as bad as The Spork's life. :rotflmao:

We desperately need a wellness check for Bunny Dog. If he's near the 699th's Combat Base, a rescue mission should be requisitioned by leadership. :dog:
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Luke

Post by Luke »

The Spork is getting his SovCit on! :dance:

Christopher Bruce-Thelivingman

Still believe that all the money that we bring in through government is for fixing the roads and running water and electric to your house etc etc etc?

Consider only this fact. There are 232.8 million licensed drivers in the United States. On the average, those drivers pay $34 for a license. That comes out to 7.8 billion dollars in Revenue.

And that's just the driver's license. You also have to consider that most tickets are around $250 on the average, there's SR22 and drunk driver stuff, driver's testing fees, commercial licenses and all that's associated there, titles and registrations for cars, paperwork for your car, taxes on your vehicle, reinstatement fees, etc etc. The DOT alone brings in 10's of billions annually. So where does all that money go? Obviously it's not toward fixing the roads, considering the condition of most of the roads in the United States.

I'll tell you where the majority of it goes. The majority of it goes to pay cops, state, county and city issuing you tickets, suspending your license etc, in order to keep bringing in that revenue. More is paid to the court system to fight off the few of us that choose to take the time to try and dispute those tickets, often to no avail. Another sizable chunk is paid to all those DOT employees to keep the circle of life going. Continuity of government folks, that's where the majority of your tax dollars and revenue go. A lot of the rest of it goes toward special interests, and major wars that we have to keep going in order to keep the profit machine rolling.

This week marks the 10th anniversary of my fight against all things government, including the propensity of government to charge you for everything. So this week I'm going to be posting videos all week long, showing you where all your hard-earned tax dollars really go and for what. See less
— with Lawful America and 44 others.
Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

I'd love to lock Sporky & KKKaptain KKKarl in a room together, with just bread & water, no booze, no pills, no smart phones, and watch what happens.
Image Image Image Image
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Estiveo wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2024 8:32 am I'd love to lock Sporky & KKKaptain KKKarl in a room together, with just bread & water, no booze, no pills, no smart phones, and watch what happens.
Two men enter!!!!!

We lock the door, then leave....
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Sam the Centipede

Estiveo wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2024 8:32 am I'd love to lock Sporky & KKKaptain KKKarl in a room together, with just bread & water, no booze, no pills, no smart phones, and watch what happens.
The Kraptain without booze? Not going to happen.

But the television channels could commission a series of I'm A Celebrity Sovereign Citizen … Get Me Out Of Here! I don't know how the "trials" would work; perhaps a few sovcits could be accused of a crime (driving without insurance, carrying a weapon, defaming someone) and their non-accused playmates and the viewers could decide which came up with the least plausible argument for acquittal? It could be fun to watch them dissolve into chaos as they argued about the constitutionally fair apportionment of limited resources.

C''mon OL, you have contacts in the televisual world, pitch the concept!

It's a shame that Sporky didn't volunteer to be a matelot on the Kraptain's AMFF Armada. Or indeed the skipper of a vessel in the fleet. Imagine if Sporky had screamed so much about it that he and the Kraptain actually found a couple of boats and set sail! Oh, the horror!
Luke

Post by Luke »

Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Luke

Post by Luke »

Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

:bunny:
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

Oh, whew, great news about Bunny Dog, patron saint of the District Court of Bun-Dogs. Throw Taitz in the room with the other two and retreat to a safe distance, say 200 miles. :think:
🎶 We went for a ride,
We got outside,
The sand was hot,
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Good news! There are a couple of pics of bunny dog on Sporky's newest FB. The latest was in August with both Mr. and Mrs. Sporky. No videos of bunny dog hopping though.
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (27.86 KiB) Viewed 32747 times
Sam the Centipede

scirreeve wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 11:22 pm Good news! There are a couple of pics of bunny dog on Sporky's newest FB. The latest was in August with both Mr. and Mrs. Sporky. No videos of bunny dog hopping though. :snippity:
Sporkina? Sporketta?

Either a very patient woman or a very stupid one.
Luke

Post by Luke »

Thanks, Scir!! No doubt Bunny Dog is the brains of the family.
Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

Bunny Dog is a space alien. Look at the eyes. So that's where Sporky gets his evil powers!
🎶 We went for a ride,
We got outside,
The sand was hot,
Flatpoint High
Occupation: professional pain in the ass, voice actor & keeper of the straight face
Verified:

Post by Flatpoint High »

BRAVO?
castigat ridendo mores.
VELOCIUS QUAM ASPARAGI COQUANTUR
Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

Flatpoint High wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 6:34 pm
BRAVO?
:lol: Either there or TLC.
Image Image Image Image

Return to “Other weirdos”