Sovcit nutz

These people are weird, but we like to find out what weird people are doing and thinking. It's a hobby.
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Sovcit nutz

Post by bill_g »

John Thomas8 wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:24 pm Almost 90 minutes of sovcit fails:

https: //youtu.be/t0hqCjtBlOg
Thank goodness for the 5 sec advance with the right arrow key. I couldn't watch more than a few minutes of that batshittery. I don't understand these people. But, I also don't like how apeshit some of cops become. The police seem to be half the problem here. I appreciate it can be frustrating dealing with assholes. I almost understand having your sidearm drawn, but approaching with a rifle? Nothing has happened yet that warrants a rifle. It's unnecessary. So is the pissed off overly aggressive yelling. Are you on roids? Calm down. Chill out.

Follow procedure. Take it by the numbers. Tell them every step you're going to take. You are not going to engage in their legal discussion. You are going to ask them to display their documents. Failing that, you will ask them to step out of the vehicle. Failing that, you will break a window, forcibly remove them from their vehicle, and place them under arrest. 1, 2, 3, 4. Just like that.

The officers on the scene shall be nearby remaining silent, alert, with at least one sidearm aimed at the suspects. Once the officer conducting the takedown has issued his warning, he shall wait ten seconds, and then begin the calm but forcible extraction of the suspects.

(dream on Bill - that's as impossible and unreal as the sovcits arguments)
John Thomas8

Sovcit nutz

Post by John Thomas8 »

bill_g wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 11:07 am

But, I also don't like how apeshit some of cops become. The police seem to be half the problem here. I appreciate it can be frustrating dealing with assholes. I almost understand having your sidearm drawn, but approaching with a rifle? Nothing has happened yet that warrants a rifle. It's unnecessary. So is the pissed off overly aggressive yelling. Are you on roids? Calm down. Chill out.

Until you realize some of those precious morons are quite violent:

https://leb.fbi.gov/articles/featured-a ... nforcement
sugar magnolia

Sovcit nutz

Post by sugar magnolia »

(dream on Bill - that's as impossible and unreal as the sovcits arguments)
You beat me to it.
pipistrelle

Sovcit nutz

Post by pipistrelle »

John Thomas8 wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 1:46 pm

But, I also don't like how apeshit some of cops become. The police seem to be half the problem here. I appreciate it can be frustrating dealing with assholes. I almost understand having your sidearm drawn, but approaching with a rifle? Nothing has happened yet that warrants a rifle. It's unnecessary. So is the pissed off overly aggressive yelling. Are you on roids? Calm down. Chill out.

https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-hate ... tizen-kane
sugar magnolia

Sovcit nutz

Post by sugar magnolia »

pipistrelle wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 1:51 pm

Oddly enough, the Kane's were my very first thought when reading Bill's post.
John Thomas8

Sovcit nutz

Post by John Thomas8 »

pipistrelle wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 1:51 pm

The squad car dashcam video from that murder is running around YT. It is quite obscene.
Rolodex

Sovcit nutz

Post by Rolodex »

I mean, these nuts are so dumb. Has their nonsense ever succeeded in the normal world? In any court at all?
Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest. - Mark Twain
noblepa

Sovcit nutz

Post by noblepa »

Rolodex wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 1:58 pm I mean, these nuts are so dumb. Has their nonsense ever succeeded in the normal world? In any court at all?
Of course it hasn't succeeded anywhere. In a few cases, a case has been dismissed on a technicality, which the crazies immediately claim "proves" that their arguments are valid.

The almost universal failure simply confirms to them that the courts are corrupt and are a tool of the Deep State in trying to suppress freedumb.
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Sovcit nutz

Post by bill_g »

Yeah. Well that would be like me running out on the basketball court, tossing an air ball, getting kicked out, and then claiming victory because they were afraid to play against me.
neeneko

Sovcit nutz

Post by neeneko »

John Thomas8 wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 1:46 pm Until you realize some of those precious morons are quite violent:

Eh, I still blame 'warrior training' and the 'scary black men are out to kill you' seminars that police departments have been using instead of real training since the 80s.

If you look at the cases where they come out weapons drawn and shouty, they don't tend to use it in cases of actual physical danger since those are times they are careful.. no.. it tends to come out when they are in emotional danger and feel the need to assert themselves.

I'm guessing this example was with a moor?
John Thomas8

Sovcit nutz

Post by John Thomas8 »

neeneko wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 4:25 pm
John Thomas8 wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 1:46 pm Until you realize some of those precious morons are quite violent:

Eh, I still blame 'warrior training' and the 'scary black men are out to kill you' seminars that police departments have been using instead of real training since the 80s.

If you look at the cases where they come out weapons drawn and shouty, they don't tend to use it in cases of actual physical danger since those are times they are careful.. no.. it tends to come out when they are in emotional danger and feel the need to assert themselves.

No, it was a white father and son, and it's not a one off example. They're all just on the edge of violence, and they step over it far too often. LEOs aren't angels but sovcits are viciously and violently stupid.

There's plenty of police and sheriff's offices sovcit training videos posted on YouTube. None of the sovcit recognition training points out a specific race with the exception that claiming to be a moor is done almost exclusively by black individuals.

I blame lying sovcits and the grifters that feed their stupidity.
sugar magnolia

Sovcit nutz

Post by sugar magnolia »

John Thomas8 wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 4:32 pm
neeneko wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 4:25 pm

No, it was a white father and son, and it's not a one off example. They're all just on the edge of violence, and they step over it far too often. LEOs aren't angels but sovcits are viciously and violently stupid.

There's plenty of police and sheriff's offices sovcit training videos posted on YouTube. None of the sovcit recognition training points out a specific race with the exception that claiming to be a moor is done almost exclusively by black individuals.

I blame lying sovcits and the grifters that feed their stupidity.
Thank you JT8. Your measured response probably just saved me from getting banned from the board.
John Thomas8

Sovcit nutz

Post by John Thomas8 »

sugar magnolia wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 4:34 pm
Thank you JT8. Your measured response probably just saved me from getting banned from the board.
That only happened 'cause I promised Foggy I'd behave. The last forum we shared time on was a wee bit less considered and civil.
sugar magnolia

Sovcit nutz

Post by sugar magnolia »

John Thomas8 wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 4:38 pm
That only happened 'cause I promised Foggy I'd behave. The last forum we shared time on was a wee bit less considered and civil.
"Considered and civil" was not my first reaction.

Funny how people with no legal or military experience (or engineering or geology or whatever) seem to just accept whatever lawyers or military people have to say about those topics, but let policing come up and they all think they know more than someone who's actually 'been there, done that' and think they have the answers because they watched crime shows or cherry picked youtubes. I try not to respond to most of them unless I can add some actual facts to the conversation and not just arguments, but it does get tiring.
John Thomas8

Sovcit nutz

Post by John Thomas8 »

sugar magnolia wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 5:10 pm
John Thomas8 wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 4:38 pm

Funny how people with no legal or military experience (or engineering or geology or whatever) seem to just accept whatever lawyers or military people have to say about those topics, but let policing come up and they all think they know more than someone who's actually 'been there, done that' and think they have the answers because they watched crime shows or cherry picked youtubes. I try not to respond to most of them unless I can add some actual facts to the conversation and not just arguments, but it does get tiring.
Almost as bad as dealing with sovcits directly.

And I wonder how much damage has been done to people when the "CSI Effect" has been encountered in court. CGI "evidence" and smooth, scripted lawyer speeches seen for decades on TV have made a fundamentally tainted jury pool.

All of it makes me sad.
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Sovcit nutz

Post by keith »

I haven't had the chance to read it or to look it up, but apparently the current edition of 'New Scientist' magazine has a major article linking teeth plaque to alzheimers.

Maybe more brain disease can be attributed to the teeth. Maybe the SovCits just need to brush more often and see the dentist for a deep clean regularly.

(As perhaps we all should)

On the otherhand, maybe the customer who related the story to mistook the kind of plaque that was being discussed.
Be assured that a walk through the ocean of most souls Would scarcely get your feet wet
p0rtia

Sovcit nutz

Post by p0rtia »

You knew I started to have tooth-ache last week, didn't you.

:nooo:
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Sovcit nutz

Post by Frater I*I »

sugar magnolia wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 5:10 pm :snippity:

Well I for one am thankful for your input on policing matters, hope you will continue to provide it :thumbsup:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: Inventor of flag baseball

Sovcit nutz

Post by Foggy »

Forever. :thumbsup:
"Man Struck By Lightning Faces Battery Charge"
pipistrelle

Sovcit nutz

Post by pipistrelle »

Apologies if already posted. Some conversation about mental illness or an act. The guy gets in the vehicle when civilian stops to help.

sugar magnolia

Sovcit nutz

Post by sugar magnolia »

What a dumbshit. It became aggravated assault (a felony) the instant he swung that handcuff at the cop.
John Thomas8

Sovcit nutz

Post by John Thomas8 »

This is your typical 1st amendment frauditor:

Suranis

Sovcit nutz

Post by Suranis »

I was actually thinking about posting that one yesterday. Ya, he's a doozy.
Hic sunt dracones
John Thomas8

Sovcit nutz

Post by John Thomas8 »

Suranis wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 7:18 am I was actually thinking about posting that one yesterday. Ya, he's a doozy.
But he's not an outlier, that behaviour is consistent for a significant number of YouTube-posting frauditors. They're not protecting anyone's rights, they're a danger to everyone that encounters them.
Suranis

Sovcit nutz

Post by Suranis »

John Thomas8 wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 8:38 am But he's not an outlier, that behaviour is consistent for a significant number of YouTube-posting frauditors. They're not protecting anyone's rights, they're a danger to everyone that encounters them.
Agreed on all points. But that's what you get when you effectively give a monetary reward to people for being dangerous Jerks.
Hic sunt dracones

Return to “Other weirdos”