Right Wing Low Lifes

These people suck. They are bad people.
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by Frater I*I »

John Thomas8 wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 7:18 pm :snippity:

In the end, all these mutts are prosperity theological (aka christofascist) grifters. Cash wins every single time.
Behold!!! The One True God of the Reich Wing....O' Mighy Dolla'....
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
John Thomas8

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by John Thomas8 »

Frater I*I wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 8:07 pm
John Thomas8 wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 7:18 pm :snippity:

In the end, all these mutts are prosperity theological (aka christofascist) grifters. Cash wins every single time.
Behold!!! The One True God of the Reich Wing....O' Mighy Dolla'....
With a side of sex they rail against in public but actively participate in anyway.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by Slim Cognito »

Or secretly wish they could. That is, if they could find a partner who would have them.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by keith »

Slim Cognito wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 7:50 am Or secretly wish they could. That is, if they could find a partner who would have them.
It isn't that hard when you've got the ready cash they have.
Has everybody heard about the bird?
shannon
Verified:

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by shannon »

neonzx wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 2:20 am Didn't the theme song start....

Just a good old boys, never meaning no harm.
Just a bad ol' boy. Certainly meaning some harm....
Mad Geoscientist GRADUATE STUDENT in Training
pipistrelle

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by pipistrelle »

shannon wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:33 am
neonzx wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 2:20 am Didn't the theme song start....

Just a good old boys, never meaning no harm.
Just a bad ol' boy. Certainly meaning some harm....
Hilariously, that guy is from Westchester County, New Yawk.
Rolodex

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by Rolodex »

Couldn't have happened to a more deserving person. Wonder if some megachurch pastor will come to her rescue?

As an aside, when the Obergefell decision came down, my state decided to do away with marriage licenses after several counties would not issue them to same sex couples. Now you file a notarized marriage certificate form. LOL Such tender snowflakes.
Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest. - Mark Twain
p0rtia

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by p0rtia »

Well that made my year.

Er...day.

:towel:
Annrc
Verified:

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by Annrc »

Yay!
John Thomas8

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by John Thomas8 »

Lowlife? Who knew christ's pristine state of Idaho likes child rapists so much:

https://www.wenatcheeworld.com/news/nor ... 719c3.html

When they were finally caught, he told her to deny anything had happened. She followed his lead. Eventually they both confessed to police.

Nobody then disputed he raped her. State regulators knew it. Police knew it. The judge who decided not to put him behind bars knew it.

Yet those in authority — Cornerstone Cottage and the state officials sending kids there — faced few consequences.

But Alyssa paid for it.

More info here:

https://www.invw.org/2023/10/01/rape-be ... -facility/

What dafuq is wrong with these morons?
Rolodex

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by Rolodex »

Couldn't find a thread about GOP in disarray, but Michigan's GOP and FL's have something in common - the state party voted to oust their leader and the leader refused to leave. Oh well.

Commerce Township — A group of Michigan Republicans voted Saturday afternoon in Oakland County to remove Kristina Karamo as chairwoman of the party, but Karamo vowed to disregard the meeting as illegitimate.

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/ ... 121544007/
Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest. - Mark Twain
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by raison de arizona »

Geez, ya hate to see it! :mrgreen:
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
John Thomas8

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by John Thomas8 »

RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by RTH10260 »

Rolodex wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 8:07 pm Couldn't find a thread about GOP in disarray, but Michigan's GOP and FL's have something in common - the state party voted to oust their leader and the leader refused to leave. Oh well.

Commerce Township — A group of Michigan Republicans voted Saturday afternoon in Oakland County to remove Kristina Karamo as chairwoman of the party, but Karamo vowed to disregard the meeting as illegitimate.

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/ ... 121544007/
Same but as reported by The Guardian: https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... arty-chair
Sam the Centipede

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by Sam the Centipede »

The Detroit News article was fairly factual and didn't esplain the factions to those of us wholly ignorant of Michigan's politics. However, The Guardian usefully described her as an election denier in both the headline and the article.

Apparently the state party is really short of funds because their usual donors that a bunch of crazed nutters have taken charge of the party and are reluctant to support their idiocy. Perhaps they have a few dollars to buy some very small violins.

The Guardian also has a photo of her, a Black woman. I am baffled as to why some non-white people from historically oppressed or marginalized communities choose to align themselves with a racist and possibly white supremacist like the Orange Shitgibbon and his gang. Wikipedia describes her as a "far right" politician, what is wrong with her?
Suranis

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by Suranis »

She's human.

The proportion of "minorities" that have been supporting the GOP has been going up slowly in every election. Considering that white people vote against their interests with Republicans, why would you think that Black people would not?
Hic sunt dracones
pipistrelle

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by pipistrelle »

Sam the Centipede wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2024 4:14 pm The Detroit News article was fairly factual and didn't esplain the factions to those of us wholly ignorant of Michigan's politics. However, The Guardian usefully described her as an election denier in both the headline and the article.

Apparently the state party is really short of funds because their usual donors that a bunch of crazed nutters have taken charge of the party and are reluctant to support their idiocy. Perhaps they have a few dollars to buy some very small violins.

The Guardian also has a photo of her, a Black woman. I am baffled as to why some non-white people from historically oppressed or marginalized communities choose to align themselves with a racist and possibly white supremacist like the Orange Shitgibbon and his gang. Wikipedia describes her as a "far right" politician, what is wrong with her?
There's an element (not just minorities, but also non-minority welfare beneficiaries-think Boebert) who claim Democratic policies of assistance for those in need are "enslaving." And, yes, I've seen it put exactly like that.
raison de arizona

Right Wing Low Lifes

:lol: "There's actually a reason God gave us eyes, and ears, and a brain."
Ron Filipkowski @RonFilipkowski wrote: Ben Carson urges evangelicals in Iowa who don’t like Trump’s character to vote for him anyway: “Would you rather have somebody whose tongue is a little wild but has incredibly good policies?”
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
raison de arizona

Right Wing Low Lifes

raison de arizona wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 12:28 pm
Flatpoint High wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 3:21 pm Looks like Trevian has threatened Ms. Freeman.
…Addressing the case against her she says: "There's a woman sitting somewhere who knows this whole thing is a lie. Who knows I never did anything to her. Who knows I never. Who knows she begged me for help. There's a woman sitting somewhere who knows that I'm going to f**k her whole life up when this is done," she said.

Kutti then said her conversation with the woman was on video at a police station. That suggests she is talking about Ruby Freeman as Kutti's recorded conversation with Freeman in a police station is a central part of the case against her
Not only that she allegedly PRACTICED that lunatic mugshot
In the Instagram Live video, Kutti also discusses her mugshot after she was indicted. She is smiling broadly at the camera in one of the major images of the Georgia indictments.

Kutti said she knew the mugshot would be a historic record that would be viewed by people's grandchildren in the future, so she practiced her mugshot pose for two hours.
The rest of the story:
https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-t ... st-1849144
trevian-kutti.webp
Things are looking bleak for Kutti. :thumbsup:
https://twitter.com/MeidasTouch/status/ ... 68137?s=20
MeidasTouch @MeidasTouch wrote: Trump Georgia co-defendant Trevian Kutti's lawyers have filed a motion to withdraw as counsel.

A former prosecutor at the Manhattan DA's office tells us another indictment against Kutti is likely on the way for her recent threats made against a witness.
meidastouch.com wrote: Trump Co-Defendant Could Face Another Indictment as Lawyers Flee
Trevian Kutti's lawyers have withdrawn as counsel as the possibility of a superseding indictment looms.
Story: https://www.meidastouch.com/news/trump- ... wyers-flee
Motion to withdraw as counsel to Trevian Kutti? Granted.
Trump Georgia Co-Defendant’s Lawyers Gets Judge’s OK to Drop Client
Fulton County Superior Court Judge Scott McAfee on Friday signaled that he would approve a motion from two attorneys representing Trevian Kutti asking to withdraw from the case

A Georgia judge on Friday agreed that two attorneys representing a co-defendant of former President Donald Trump can step aside from representing their client.

Fulton County Superior Court Judge Scott McAfee signaled that he would approve a motion from two attorneys representing Trevian Kutti asking to withdraw from the case.

The development came as the former president's lawyers joined Fulton County prosecutors and counsel for several remaining co-defendants to work through a raft of pre-trial issues in the election-racketeering case.
:snippity:
Kutti indicated she did not want to seek a public defender but was instead trying to find the resources to retain Greenberg or another private attorney.

“We’ve had conversations on attempts to move forward,” she said.

Greenberg said he has known Kutti for a long time and clarified that assistance promised to her from others had failed to materialize.
https://themessenger.com/politics/trump ... ts-lawyers
noblepa

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by noblepa »

Why did Kutti's lawyers withdraw?

There are usually two possible reasons for a lawyer to withdraw in a case like this:

First: The lawyer hasn't been paid

Second: The client insists that the lawyer make legally absurd arguments that could, potentially cost the lawyer his/her law license.

So, which is it in this case?
raison de arizona

Right Wing Low Lifes

noblepa wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2024 4:49 pm Why did Kutti's lawyers withdraw?

There are usually two possible reasons for a lawyer to withdraw in a case like this:

First: The lawyer hasn't been paid

Second: The client insists that the lawyer make legally absurd arguments that could, potentially cost the lawyer his/her law license.

So, which is it in this case?
My guess? Both. Here's what I could find about it:
The three-page notice provides no rationale for her Chicago and Atlanta-based lawyers seeking to jump ship. Reached by phone, Darryl Cohen, Kutti’s Atlanta-based attorney, said that “in order to have a good lawyer-client relationship, the client has to listen, the client has to be on board and you have to be paid.”

“All these things have to happen,” Cohen added. “I'm not saying any of those things did or didn't happen, but you can extrapolate.”

Cohen, insisting he was speaking generically, continued: “This case is so unusual and so high profile with everybody looking at it under a microscope, that you've got to be very careful as to what you say because you never know who's coming after you.”
https://themessenger.com/politics/trump ... e-withdraw
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by Foggy »

Kutti is so crazy she really should be in a mental institution of some sort. Prison isn't gonna be a good influence on her. :nope:
The more I learn about this planet, the more improbable it all seems. :confuzzled:
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by Slim Cognito »

Who practices a smile in the mirror for two hours? Yes, I have practiced a smile, but never for more than two or three minutes tops.

Narrator: she didn’t practice her smile for two hours.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
Rolodex

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by Rolodex »

WTAF

I wasn't even sure which thread to put this in.
TALLAHASSEE, Fla. — Florida Sen. Ilena Garcia has filed Senate Bill 1740, or the "Florida Freedom Fighters Fund," to set aside $5 million in public funds to help pay legal fees for "Florida residents running for president."
https://mynews13.com/fl/orlando/news/20 ... p-in-court
Resume18

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by Resume18 »

Rolodex wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 7:11 pm WTAF

I wasn't even sure which thread to put this in.
TALLAHASSEE, Fla. — Florida Sen. Ilena Garcia has filed Senate Bill 1740, or the "Florida Freedom Fighters Fund," to set aside $5 million in public funds to help pay legal fees for "Florida residents running for president."
https://mynews13.com/fl/orlando/news/20 ... p-in-court
Ilena Garcia can shove this right up their ass.
Like as the waves make towards the pebbled shore,
So do our minutes hasten to their end . . .

Return to “Worst of the Right-Wing Pieholes”