trump (the former guy, defamer, insurrectionist, and rapist - $83M)

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
New Turtle

trump (the former guy, defamer, and rapist)

Post by New Turtle »

neonzx wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 2:42 pm Um, yeah. :roll:
---

“I’m going to make a heavy play for New York, heavy play for New Jersey, heavy play for Virginia, heavy play for New Mexico, and a heavy play for a state that hasn’t been won in years, Minnesota. I’m going to do rallies, I’m going to do speeches, I’m going to work them.

“That doesn’t mean I’m going to work them as hard as I work Pennsylvania, where I’m doing very well. But we’re going to do these other states too, and it will be a heavy move.

“I may rent Madison Square Garden and that’s the belly of the beast, right? So, I believe we have a chance to win New York. I believe we have a chance to win New Jersey.” – Donald Trump, who lost New York by 22 points in 2020, speaking today to Breitbart.
I wouldn't be surprised to see an interview with the WSJ editorial board in 2015 where he said the exact same.
poplove
Verified: ✅💚💙💜☮️💐🌈⚽️✅

Post by poplove »

qbawl wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 1:14 pm
poplove wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 1:04 pm
qbawl wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 12:48 pm Okay it's probably just cause I'm an oldie, but what is up with these women's lips? Did I miss a memo somewhere? Is stung on the lip by a wasp the new hotness? Curious minds want to know.
Those are lip fillers, commonly referred to as DSLs, d!ck sucking lips.
Ah I see! Well at least they serve a huMANitarian purpose. All is well!
:lol:
Attachments
IMG_1629.jpeg
IMG_1629.jpeg (107.69 KiB) Viewed 50416 times
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

:lol:
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

Trump businesses took in nearly $8 million from foreign governments

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/4387 ... press.coop
Former President Trump took in at least $7.8 million from foreign entities located in 20 different countries, according to a new report from Democrats on the House Oversight Committee, payments to his various businesses that critics say could violate a constitutional prohibition on accepting funding from foreign governments.

The volume of the foreign payments during Trump’s presidency is detailed in one of the most exhaustive reviews of Trump’s business dealings with foreign governments while in office.

Democrats cautioned the total figure is likely larger, and blasted GOP leadership they’ve accused of releasing Trump’s accounting firm Mazars from turning over requested documents just four months after a years-long legal battle forced it to comply with a congressional subpoena.

“Critically, even this subset of documents reveals a stunning web of millions of dollars in payments made by foreign governments and their agents directly to Trump-owned businesses, while President Trump was in the White House,” Democrats wrote in their report.

“By pocketing foreign states’ payments, President Trump repeatedly placed his personal financial interest and the interests of foreign wealth and power above the public interest, resulting in precisely the split loyalty between foreign power and the American people that the Framers sought to avoid.”
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

I can't wait to see the look on Comer's face when somebody asks how that's ok when Biden's alleged indiscretions are not.

Oh wait. He always looks like that.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
Rolodex

Post by Rolodex »

Slim Cognito wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 11:05 am I can't wait to see the look on Comer's face when somebody asks how that's ok when Biden's alleged indiscretions are not.

Because, according to Eric (as I read in a NYT article), Trump got money through legit businesses - his hotels - whereas Biden has only his name and influence. :roll:
Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest. - Mark Twain
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Stable genius tfg is worried about migrants pulling some time travel and going back to vote in 2020. To make him lose even more bigly, I can only surmise.
IMG_7134.png
IMG_7134.png (98.01 KiB) Viewed 50247 times
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Post by Ben-Prime »

Rolodex wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 12:13 pm
Slim Cognito wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 11:05 am I can't wait to see the look on Comer's face when somebody asks how that's ok when Biden's alleged indiscretions are not.

Because, according to Eric (as I read in a NYT article), Trump got money through legit businesses - his hotels - whereas Biden has only his name and influence. :roll:
I laugh over the fact that most Trump-branded items and locations are literally him leasing his name/reputation to some other owner/operator taking all the risk.
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
Annrc
Verified:

Post by Annrc »

raison de arizona wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 12:43 pm Stable genius tfg is worried about migrants pulling some time travel and going back to vote in 2020. To make him lose even more bigly, I can only surmise.
IMG_7134.png
Courtesy of ‘the stable genius’.
raison de arizona

Whatta turkey. As they say, every accusation an admission.
Kat Abu @abughazalehkat wrote: Trump on Fox News: Could you imagine if I took money from China???

Fox News, 28 days later: So, funny story...
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
raison de arizona

tfg posted this, I was trying to figure out a way to link it up here, but now that it is on Twitter, here it is. Disturbing stuff.
Ron Filipkowski @RonFilipkowski wrote: This tracks the messaging that comes from his rally stages from pastors - that God has chosen Trump to battle the Deep State. This is also a ripoff of the ad Casey Desantis made for Ron’s reelection campaign. This also says Trump goes to church on Sundays when he never goes.
Greatgrey
Verified: 💲8️⃣

Post by Greatgrey »

raison de arizona wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 12:21 pm tfg posted this, I was trying to figure out a way to link it up here, but now that it is on Twitter, here it is. Disturbing stuff.
Ron Filipkowski @RonFilipkowski wrote: This tracks the messaging that comes from his rally stages from pastors - that God has chosen Trump to battle the Deep State. This is also a ripoff of the ad Casey Desantis made for Ron’s reelection campaign. This also says Trump goes to church on Sundays when he never goes.
Well OK. I’ll see your God ad and raise ya 1 false prophet.

What's the Frequency, Kenneth?
chancery
Verified:

Post by chancery »

Greatgrey wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 1:33 pm
raison de arizona wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 12:21 pm tfg posted this, I was trying to figure out a way to link it up here, but now that it is on Twitter, here it is. Disturbing stuff.
Well OK. I’ll see your God ad and raise ya 1 false prophet.
Strange that the video includes a short section showing the infamous incident when Trump rudely pushed the prime minister of Montenegro out of his way so he could preen and pose for the cameras in front of a group of leaders at a 2017 NATO summit. The fact that Trump supporters treat the incident as a mark of their leader's greatness is disturbing.
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

God made Trump? So what, God made Karl Marx too.
Hic sunt dracones
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

Kendra

Post by Kendra »

:mad: :mad: :mad:

tfg is on the first stop of several in Iowa. Clips from his speech show him mocking Biden's speech today and mimicking Biden's stuttering. I watched most of the speech and don't recall hearing any stuttering, anyone else notice? Or is tfg banking on his supporters believing him because they didn't really watch it?
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Kendra wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 7:28 pm :mad: :mad: :mad:

tfg is on the first stop of several in Iowa. Clips from his speech show him mocking Biden's speech today and mimicking Biden's stuttering. I watched most of the speech and don't recall hearing any stuttering, anyone else notice? Or is tfg banking on his supporters believing him because they didn't really watch it?
I think he is banking on publicity from people spreading clips around because he said bad things about Biden. His audience are probably paid actors or groupies that follow him everywhere, and either way don't care.
Hic sunt dracones
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

Suranis

Post by Suranis »

This is my shocked face. :bored:

He really is fucking boring. Same predictable shit for 8 years now. Why cant people see that? *sigh*
Hic sunt dracones
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

:o :o :o

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Suranis wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 8:15 pm This is my shocked face. :bored:

He really is fucking boring. Same predictable shit for 8 years now. Why cant people see that? *sigh*
Broken record.
Greatgrey
Verified: 💲8️⃣

Post by Greatgrey »

I don’t think so.

What's the Frequency, Kenneth?
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”