Donald J. Trump 2024

Slim Cognito
Verified:

Donald J. Trump 2024 (low energy)

Post by Slim Cognito »

Which, as I read it, means she's not planning on accompanying him on the campaign trail.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... 7596&ei=28
Trump Brags About Cognitive Exam During Incoherent Ramblethon
Mostly just clips posted on Twitter X by Acyn. I haven't watched yet, will have to wait until I get home.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Kendra wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 11:04 am https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... 7596&ei=28
Mostly just clips posted on Twitter X by Acyn. I haven't watched yet, will have to wait until I get home.
https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1735093 ... 27947?s=20
Acyn@Acyn
Trump says if he’s not elected we’ll have a depression
1:26 AM · Dec 14, 2023
► Show Spoiler
The only depression we will observe will be locally at MaL and present itself as ketchup splashes all over the place :twisted:
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Somebunny should tell him the stock market just hit an all-time high, inflation is down, gas prices are down, etc.
► Show Spoiler
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
raison de arizona

Biden-Harris HQ @BidenHQ wrote: Trump: He asked me a question, ‘please say you don’t want to be a dictator.’ I said no I won’t say that
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Resume18

Post by Resume18 »

RTH10260 wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 12:10 pm
Kendra wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 11:04 am https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... 7596&ei=28
https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1735093 ... 27947?s=20
Acyn@Acyn
Trump says if he’s not elected we’ll have a depression
1:26 AM · Dec 14, 2023
► Show Spoiler
The only depression we will observe will be locally a MaL and present itself as ketchup splashes all over the place :twisted:
He'll instinctively say any stupid untrue thing that enters his vacant cranium because he knows most of his base is even more vacant than he. The rest of his base are willing to ruin democracy just to own the libs, or other's they don't like.
Like as the waves make towards the pebbled shore,
So do our minutes hasten to their end . . .
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

Fear-mongering is actually very easy--if you don't have a conscience.
Maybenaut
Verified: ✅✅

Post by Maybenaut »

raison de arizona wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 2:07 pm
Biden-Harris HQ @BidenHQ wrote: Trump: He asked me a question, ‘please say you don’t want to be a dictator.’ I said no I won’t say that
Well, he’s being honest for once.
"Hey! We left this England place because it was bogus, and if we don't get some cool rules ourselves, pronto, we'll just be bogus too!" -- Thomas Jefferson
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

:yeahthat:

As I tweeted to my despicable congresswoman, elise stefanik, he does have the merit of occasionally telling the truth about his plan to end democracy--which is more than I can say for her.

:boxing:
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

just enjoy Kimberly ranting, until Ben begins with comments

bob

Post by bob »

538 (ABC): The 2024 Republican presidential primary could be over in a month:
Unless he drops out, Donald Trump is extremely likely to win the GOP nomination.

According to 538's average of national polls, as of Dec. 15, former President Donald Trump leads the primary race with 61 percent. Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis and former U.N. Ambassador Nikki Haley are essentially tied for second at 12 percent and 11 percent, respectively. Trump also leads by at least 25 percentage points in Iowa, New Hampshire and South Carolina. And when you consider Trump's wide lead alongside how little time remains until voting actually begins, he now looks almost inevitable. Unless a historically unforeseen event happens, Trump is overwhelmingly likely to be his party's nominee next year.
In South Carolina, for example, he leads with 51% of the vote, i.e., more than everyone else combined.

The conventional wisdom is that, soon after Iowa and New Hampshire, it'll be a three-person race; soon thereafter, a two-person race (with DeSantis and Haley battling to be the "not-that-guy" candidate).
Image ImageImage
raison de arizona

bob wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 5:21 pm 538 (ABC): The 2024 Republican presidential primary could be over in a month:
Unless he drops out, Donald Trump is extremely likely to win the GOP nomination.

According to 538's average of national polls, as of Dec. 15, former President Donald Trump leads the primary race with 61 percent. Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis and former U.N. Ambassador Nikki Haley are essentially tied for second at 12 percent and 11 percent, respectively. Trump also leads by at least 25 percentage points in Iowa, New Hampshire and South Carolina. And when you consider Trump's wide lead alongside how little time remains until voting actually begins, he now looks almost inevitable. Unless a historically unforeseen event happens, Trump is overwhelmingly likely to be his party's nominee next year.
In South Carolina, for example, he leads with 51% of the vote, i.e., more than everyone else combined.

The conventional wisdom is that, soon after Iowa and New Hampshire, it'll be a three-person race; soon thereafter, a two-person race (with DeSantis and Haley battling to be the "not-that-guy" candidate).
Haley is my pick, DeSantis is circling the crapper. It'll be Haley.
John Thomas8

Post by John Thomas8 »

raison de arizona wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 5:28 pm
bob wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 5:21 pm 538 (ABC): The 2024 Republican presidential primary could be over in a month:

AKA as the least stinky turd in the commode.
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

I think that should say, unless he drops dead.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
raison de arizona

John Thomas8 wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 5:31 pm
raison de arizona wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 5:28 pm
AKA as the least stinky turd in the commode.
Sometimes I think, which of these people would I invite to dinner? Chris Christie is the only one I could see myself dining with. But he has near zero chance of being #2, so that "honor" will go to... Haley.
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Post by keith »

Not sue if tis is the right thread, but his image is in the photo so here it is.

Also there seems to be a spelling mistake in the photo.

Head of RiPOFf told to resign.
Has everybody heard about the bird?
MN-Skeptic

Post by MN-Skeptic »

keith wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 10:26 pm Not sue if tis is the right thread, but his image is in the photo so here it is.

Also there seems to be a spelling mistake in the photo.

Head of RiPOFf told to resign.
It's being discussed in the Moms for Liberty thread.
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

presented by Ben Meiselas, but you may want to hear that crazy preacher giving the intro to one of his rallie

(first 90" skipped)

Resume18

Post by Resume18 »

RTH10260 wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 1:12 pm presented by Ben Meiselas, but you may want to hear that crazy preacher giving the intro to one of his rallie

(first 90" skipped)

Yeah, theocracy's gonna be great.
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

Trump will probably like being compared to Orban. :(

Anti-Trump GOP group compares former president to Mussolini, Orban in new ad campaign

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4 ... press.coop

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4 ... press.coop
An anti-Trump Republican group, The Republican Accountability PAC, released a six-figure campaign advertisement Friday set to air on cable that compares former President Trump to dictators and authoritarian leaders throughout history.

The ad, titled “Dictator Donald,” shows a Dec. 2022 post from Trump where the former president said previous elections, particularly the 2020 presidential election, “allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution.”

“Trump said he would terminate the Constitution so he could be president again,” the advertisement’s narrator said. “Do you know who also did that? Mussolini, Chávez, Pinochet, all of them shelved their Constitutions to centralize power.”

The ad continues, saying Trump has plans to “purge” thousands of civil servants and replace them with loyalists.

“Authoritarian Viktor Orban used the same tactic to dismantle Hungary’s democracy,” the narrator said.

The PAC’s political director, Gunner Ramer, said in a press release that not enough people, Republicans and Democrats alike, have internalized that Trump is headed toward a third nomination.
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
raison de arizona

Video is a Qanon shaman wannabe riding a big bicycle decorated for tfg ‘24 eating it.
Trump’s 2024 campaign:
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

raison de arizona wrote: Mon Dec 25, 2023 9:52 pm Video is a Qanon shaman wannabe riding a big bicycle decorated for tfg ‘24 eating it.
Trump’s 2024 campaign:
Take this and the Babbitt shooting and put it on an endless loop and it will always brighten my day....

Not sorry at all...
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Is that the end of the T campaign, a faceplant by its main actor?
Resume18

Post by Resume18 »

raison de arizona wrote: Mon Dec 25, 2023 9:52 pm Video is a Qanon shaman wannabe riding a big bicycle decorated for tfg ‘24 eating it.
Trump’s 2024 campaign:
Cue up . . .

Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle

Return to “US President”