Bundy Clan 411

Poots are fighting for FreeDumb
bob

Bundy Clan 411

Post by bob »

northland10 wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 3:59 pm On a side note, Klayman had his board hearing in this case at 2pm (EST) today.
https://www.youtube.com/live/OaHCIQHN7k ... Q-JrF5Zid2
Before the D.C. Bar's Board.

I just picked up a random snippet, and Rotunda was testifying from the grave and Klayman got caught just making things up as he went. :bag:
Image ImageImage
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Bundy Clan 411

Post by northland10 »

bob wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 4:09 pm
northland10 wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 3:59 pm On a side note, Klayman had his board hearing in this case at 2pm (EST) today.
https://www.youtube.com/live/OaHCIQHN7k ... Q-JrF5Zid2
Before the D.C. Board.

I just picked up a random snippet, and Rotunda was testifying from the grave and Klayman got caught just making things up as he went. :bag:
Did he really bring up Rotunda again? Okay, that is probably rhetorical.

If he was not making things up as he went, how would you recognize him?

I don't have time for self-torture today so thanks for the brief snippet.
101010 :towel:
RVInit

Bundy Clan 411

Post by RVInit »

"Failing to be fully descriptive..." :lol:
“A know-it-all is a person who knows everything except for how annoying he is.”

— Demetri Martin
bob

Bundy Clan 411

Post by bob »

Klayman went Full Pacino at the start of his rebuttal and said the bar's prosecutor is lying and should be brought before the board for disciplinary proceedings. :bag:
Image ImageImage
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Bundy Clan 411

Post by RTH10260 »

poplove wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 3:01 pm New video, dumb ammo should have grabbed all the cash out of his and lisa's accounts. :violin:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtYyeN7QIhw
I wonder if Ammo had signature to those accounts, son and wife, that makes them liable for his debts. :think:
poplove
Verified: ✅💚💙💜☮️💐🌈⚽️✅

Bundy Clan 411

Post by poplove »

RTH10260 wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 4:54 pm
poplove wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 3:01 pm New video, dumb ammo should have grabbed all the cash out of his and lisa's accounts. :violin:

I wonder if Ammo had signature to those accounts, son and wife, that makes them liable for his debts. :think:
I recall Lisa was also named on one of the court documents regarding assets.
pipistrelle

Bundy Clan 411

Post by pipistrelle »

How dare they access his ill-gotten assets at CHRISTMAS! I like how he carefully names them, and guesses at their income. Stochastic terrorism.

(I have no idea how someone who works as little as he does has more money at a younger age than I ever did, but at least I earned mine.)
scirreeve

Bundy Clan 411

Post by scirreeve »

I guess Ammo and/or Lisa are on the kids account. He is 19 so I think if it was only in his name then it would have been off limits without a court order saying otherwise (I have seen no such order on the docket).
pipistrelle

Bundy Clan 411

Post by pipistrelle »

What was all the sniffing about? Was he trying to fake snivel like the Kenosha Kid?
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Bundy Clan 411

Post by Frater I*I »

pipistrelle wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 6:36 pm What was all the sniffing about? Was he trying to fake snivel like the Kenosha Kid?
Cocaine? :shrug:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Bundy Clan 411

Post by northland10 »

Frater I*I wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 6:50 pm
pipistrelle wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 6:36 pm What was all the sniffing about? Was he trying to fake snivel like the Kenosha Kid?
I have trouble seeing that with him. While he may not do well with many LDS or other Church tenants, but that is one line I don't see him crossing.

Sniffling at this time of year, even before COVID, is hardly an unusual occurrence. I can safely say that as you get older, sinuses can become annoying with the simplest change in the weather.
101010 :towel:
pipistrelle

Bundy Clan 411

Post by pipistrelle »

northland10 wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 6:58 pm
Frater I*I wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 6:50 pm
I have trouble seeing that with him. While he may not do well with many LDS or other Church tenants, but that is one line I don't see him crossing.
:homophone: tenets
Probably but he sure collected a lot of folks with alcohol and drug issues.
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Bundy Clan 411

Post by Frater I*I »

pipistrelle wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 7:33 pm :snippity:
:homophone: tenets
Probably but he sure collected a lot of folks with alcohol and drug issues.
[/quote]

I was about to post a joke about how much rent on must pay to live at the church...
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Bundy Clan 411

Post by keith »

NewMexGirl wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 11:08 am
pipistrelle wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 10:53 am Dams are bad all around. Best to remove unneeded ones.
Glen Canyon!
I gotta a big ol monkeywrench, anybody got a houseboat and a couple of tonnes of dynamite?
Be assured that a walk through the ocean of most souls Would scarcely get your feet wet
poplove

Bundy Clan 411

Post by poplove »

Sadly, he has no money and they're all out of Kleenex. :cry:
Kendra

Bundy Clan 411

Post by Kendra »

poplove wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 8:27 pm
Sadly, he has no money and they're all out of Kleenex. :cry:
:biggrin:
terrastomp

Bundy Clan 411

Post by terrastomp »

northland10 wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 12:56 pm
terrastomp wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 1:18 am
northland10 wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 9:30 pm
He has answered the "Enforce Foreign Judgment (Out of State)" case in Florida but after a judgement was already filed. Is this something GIL will take up?
I think like Ammon, Diego fancies himself a legal eagle and likes to play Pro Se.
Help me out, ICRS, why GIL is "GIL". :oldlady:
Larry Klayman, aka GIL (grossly inappropriate Larry), lives in Florida and is still able, for now, to practice law in Florida (save for the federal Southern District of Florida), and he likes cases where he can harass a defendant (and also grift). He also has a history in trying to represent the Bundys in their Nevada case* so they have a connection. Thus, my suggestion of Larry was only partly made in jest.

* His attempts to be accepted pro hac vice in that case are the subject of a currently open discipline case against him with the DC Board of Professional Responsibility, with the complainant being the United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit.
That's it, "grossly inappropriate Larry". I couldn't remember what it stood for :rotflmao:
Thanks!
terrastomp

Bundy Clan 411

Post by terrastomp »

scirreeve wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 6:31 pm I guess Ammo and/or Lisa are on the kids account. He is 19 so I think if it was only in his name then it would have been off limits without a court order saying otherwise (I have seen no such order on the docket).
Perhaps money transfers into that account were from his or Wissa's accounts. He seems to think she is off limits even though she was involved in the fraudulent transfer of the house. HIs fans are too stupid to care about minor details so there's that.

Merry Christmas Kids! Mom and Dad screwed your credit for life!
Uninformed

Bundy Clan 411

Post by Uninformed »

It would be unfair if monies that one of Ammon’s sons had saved has been taken but doubtless it would have been legal if true (Ammon is an inveterate liar). This is the man who went to the trouble of trying to protect his property in Emmet via a fake sale, but was apparently incapable of doing anything to protect his son’s money.

Once again, in his recent video, Ammon alludes to turning to violence. Apart from kicking a police dog at Bunkerville in a temper tantrum, he has shown that he much prefers others to put themselves at risk.

Although Ammon’s woes make me smile, as in the case of Rudy Giuliani, I’ll believe they have nothing when I see it. I don’t know if St Luke’s et al will consider it worthwhile pursuing him to the bitter end but I sure hope so; my dislike of Ammon is profound even if somewhat irrational.
If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
poplove

Bundy Clan 411

Post by poplove »

ammo posted his dumb video on twitter.
Until we defend each other, and I'm not talking in some de-facto court, we will be reduced to nothing. Fighting any other way is a waste of time and resources. People want to be popular and ask for other people's money. They claim to have the solution and that they are fighting the right way but it has all gone astray. As a people we must build a physical defense against the wicked or they will keep taking until everyone has nothing left. Just simply history.
► Show Spoiler
Dave from down under

Bundy Clan 411

Post by Dave from down under »

Staring his future of pennilessness

He’s wanting more people to die to shield him from righteous accountability

How many Lavatories must die for the profit?
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Bundy Clan 411

Post by bill_g »

RTH10260 wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 4:54 pm

My two cents - Idaho is a community property state. So, if they have a valid marriage, she is liable for his debts.
pipistrelle

Bundy Clan 411

Post by pipistrelle »

The Profit and tfg use the same playbook-"if it can happen to me, it can happen to you." Except it can't happen to me because I'm not going to screw up a hospital's operations and reputations, or steal documents.

The Profit has not and will never how much evil he did to Malheur employees (or things like the Malheur Field Station's door being kicked in).

I wonder if his followers aren't as ardent since the positioning is less about fed "overreach" and more about taking care of a sick baby.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Bundy Clan 411

Post by raison de arizona »

Three takes on the classic office chair photo:
► Show Spoiler
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
poplove

Bundy Clan 411

Post by poplove »

raison de arizona wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 4:09 pm Three takes on the classic office chair photo:
► Show Spoiler
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Return to “Bundys and their elk”