Bundy Clan 411

Poots are fighting for FreeDumb
terrastomp

Bundy Clan 411

Post by terrastomp »

scirreeve wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 10:44 am
NewMexGirl wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 10:36 am WaPo has a kinda fluffy, warm and fuzzy* article up this morning on the removal of dams along the Klamath River. Iirc, wasn’t Ammo involved in a “protest” (aligning himself with welfare farmers and ranchers in the area, natch) a few years ago, threatening a gunned-up standoff? Seems like a natural fit for Ammo and I’m surprised that it fizzled out. But mostly I am just throwing Ammo into the mix because i couldn’t think of where else to put a gift link to the article.

*I’m a fan of fluffy, warm and fuzzy stories these days. And the images provided by WaPo are stunning.

https://wapo.st/48l5agB
The conflict over Klamath water has been going on for years but isn't specifically about the dam removals. PRN was all over it 3 years ago. IIRC Ammon said he might show up but never did. Soper and a bunch of other poots did.
https://www.opb.org/article/2021/06/02/ ... ase-water/
That was another stop on Ammons "Searching for the Next Big Cause Tour".
AKA his only job.
Suranis

Bundy Clan 411

Post by Suranis »

That pic of Ammon reminds me that the American 10 Gallon Hat only holds half a Gallon of Water.
Hic sunt dracones
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Bundy Clan 411

Post by bill_g »

They are barely big enough to cover one asshole.
terrastomp

Bundy Clan 411

Post by terrastomp »

The Statesman ran a most excellent Op Ed about Ammon today. If nothing else, it should (but will it?) shame him from returning.

https://archive.ph/u4OTK
Dave from down under

Bundy Clan 411

Post by Dave from down under »

:thumbsup:
RVInit

Bundy Clan 411

Post by RVInit »

That is an excellent piece. Thanks for finding and posting it.
There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Bundy Clan 411

Post by bill_g »

Idaho has been the home of many violent and volatile people through the years. Before Bundy, it was skinheads up in the panhandle. What he did was not new. The amount of public support he received was not new either.
johnpcapitalist
Verified: ✅ Totally legit!

Bundy Clan 411

Post by johnpcapitalist »

terrastomp wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 2:11 am The Statesman ran a most excellent Op Ed about Ammon today. If nothing else, it should (but will it?) shame him from returning.

https://archive.ph/u4OTK
Unfortunately, people like Ammon have no shame. It seems to be a feature, not a bug. The good news is that he can't stay hidden for long. He has to be out in public being the mighty prophet. At that point, one can only hope that the hospital's lawyers will pounce.

But running away doesn't really embody the courage in the prophets I'd consider following. He reminds me of this guy:

terrastomp

Bundy Clan 411

Post by terrastomp »

Diego did an interview posted by intrepid cub reporter Casey Whalen on twitter https://x.com/casey_whalen/status/17371 ... 20860?s=20

He thinks because he was already packed to move to FL the ID courts couldn't try him.
scirreeve

Bundy Clan 411

Post by scirreeve »

He (Diego) also said he is going to sue St. Luke's in Florida cuz reasons.
poplove
Verified: ✅💚💙💜☮️💐🌈⚽️✅

Bundy Clan 411

Post by poplove »

scirreeve wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 7:27 pm He (Diego) also said he is going to sue St. Luke's in Florida cuz reasons.
I'm still waiting for the Andersons to sue St Luke's, CPS, and the bad cops with all that cash they grifted. Except they bought a shiny new pickup truck instead. Never mind (Emily Litella voice.)
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Bundy Clan 411

Post by northland10 »

scirreeve wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 7:27 pm He (Diego) also said he is going to sue St. Luke's in Florida cuz reasons.
He has answered the "Enforce Foreign Judgment (Out of State)" case in Florida but after a judgement was already filed. Is this something GIL will take up?
101010 :towel:
scirreeve

Bundy Clan 411

Post by scirreeve »

northland10 wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 9:30 pm
He has answered the "Enforce Foreign Judgment (Out of State)" case in Florida but after a judgement was already filed. Is this something GIL will take up?
I just read that. Same litany of crap he spews on poot podcasts but in writing to a court. I don't see that the court has done anything with his whiny letter.
scirreeve

Bundy Clan 411

Post by scirreeve »

There is also a foreign judgment filed against Ammon, Diego etc. in Clark County WA. So far we have found these filed in:
1. Jefferson (OR)
2. Maricopa (AZ)
3. Orange (FL)
4. Clark (WA)
terrastomp

Bundy Clan 411

Post by terrastomp »

I think like Ammon, Diego fancies himself a legal eagle and likes to play Pro Se.
Help me out, ICRS, why GIL is "GIL". :oldlady:
Estiveo
Verified:

Bundy Clan 411

Post by Estiveo »

Grossly Inappropriate Larry. From a judgment regarding his behavior with his kids.
Image Image Image Image
bob

Bundy Clan 411

Post by bob »

Estiveo wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 1:21 am Grossly Inappropriate Larry. From a judgment regarding his behavior with his kids.
"For completeness": Larry Klayman, one of the worst lawyers.
Image ImageImage
northland10

Bundy Clan 411

Post by northland10 »

terrastomp wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 1:18 am
I think like Ammon, Diego fancies himself a legal eagle and likes to play Pro Se.
Help me out, ICRS, why GIL is "GIL". :oldlady:
Larry Klayman, aka GIL (grossly inappropriate Larry), lives in Florida and is still able, for now, to practice law in Florida (save for the federal Southern District of Florida), and he likes cases where he can harass a defendant (and also grift). He also has a history in trying to represent the Bundys in their Nevada case* so they have a connection. Thus, my suggestion of Larry was only partly made in jest.

* His attempts to be accepted pro hac vice in that case are the subject of a currently open discipline case against him with the DC Board of Professional Responsibility, with the complainant being the United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit.
bob

Bundy Clan 411

Post by bob »

Klayman successfully :eek: litigated the federal government's appeal after the Nevada criminal charges were dismissed. But a ham sandwich could have gotten an affirmance.

IIRC, Klayman represented Bundy the Elder in some unsuccessful standoff-adjacent lawfare. He also did the same for some Bundy kin and hangeroners.

Santilli filed a bar complaint regarding Klayman's "efforts" during the Bundy Affair. Klayman repaid the courtesy by suing Santilli for defamation.
Image ImageImage
northland10

Bundy Clan 411

Post by northland10 »

bob wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 2:11 pm Klayman successfully :eek: litigated the federal government's appeal after the Nevada criminal charges were dismissed. But a ham sandwich could have gotten an affirmance.

IIRC, Klayman represented Bundy the Elder in some unsuccessful standoff-adjacent lawfare. He also did the same for some Bundy kin and hangeroners.

Santilli filed a bar complaint regarding Klayman's "efforts" during the Bundy Affair. Klayman repaid the courtesy by suing Santilli for defamation.
Below is the DC Board's Hearing Committee report for his Nevada games (and the games he played with the 9th). This was where he tried to represent at least Cliven but, IIRC, lacked candor to the court on his pending discipline (amongst many other things).

I have wondered if GIL had represented Cliven at the district court, the case may have gone to trial and not been dismissed. Klayman is about harassing the opposition and may have missed the government's errors. As you said, the affirmation of the dismissal was a gimme, well maybe not for Orly.

https://www.dcbar.org/ServeFile/GetDisc ... 8BD070.pdf
poplove

Bundy Clan 411

Post by poplove »

New video, dumb ammo should have grabbed all the cash out of his and lisa's accounts. :violin:

Resume18

Bundy Clan 411

Post by Resume18 »

poplove wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 3:01 pm New video, dumb ammo should have grabbed all the cash out of his and lisa's accounts. :violin:

Whiniest cowboy I ever done seen.
Like as the waves make towards the pebbled shore,
So do our minutes hasten to their end . . .
Dave from down under

Bundy Clan 411

Post by Dave from down under »

:violin: :thumbsup:
poplove

Bundy Clan 411

Post by poplove »

Resume18 wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 3:18 pm
poplove wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 3:01 pm New video, dumb ammo should have grabbed all the cash out of his and lisa's accounts. :violin:

https: //www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtYyeN7QIhw
Whiniest cowboy I ever done seen.
And it's everybody else's fault for not standing up for him. "Wicked! Sniff! Wicked! Sniff! Wicked! Cough!"
northland10

Bundy Clan 411

Post by northland10 »

northland10 wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 2:36 pm
bob wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 2:11 pm Klayman successfully :eek: litigated the federal government's appeal after the Nevada criminal charges were dismissed. But a ham sandwich could have gotten an affirmance.

Below is the DC Board's Hearing Committee report for his Nevada games (and the games he played with the 9th). This was where he tried to represent at least Cliven but, IIRC, lacked candor to the court on his pending discipline (amongst many other things).

I have wondered if GIL had represented Cliven at the district court, the case may have gone to trial and not been dismissed. Klayman is about harassing the opposition and may have missed the government's errors. As you said, the affirmation of the dismissal was a gimme, well maybe not for Orly.

https://www.dcbar.org/ServeFile/GetDisc ... 8BD070.pdf
On a side note, Klayman had his board hearing in this case at 2pm (EST) today.
https://www.youtube.com/live/OaHCIQHN7k ... Q-JrF5Zid2

Return to “Bundys and their elk”