Mike Lindell's Election Shenanigans, FrankSpeech and #MyPillow #FAILS - 6/28/61 Cancer / Ox

NewMexGirl

Mike Lindell's Election Shenanigans, FrankSpeech and #MyPillow #FAILS - 6/28/61 Cancer / Ox

Post by NewMexGirl »

MN-Skeptic wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2023 3:19 pm Gift link to a short article from the Minneapolis StarTribune -

Lindell's troubled MyPillow goes with in-house counsel to defend Smartmatic case
MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell has turned to in-house corporate counsel to defend him and his company against Smartmatic's defamation claim in U.S. District Court in Minnesota, according to a court filing Friday.

:snippity:

By the way, here is a link to a post I made a year ago about what an asshole Wardlow is - viewtopic.php?p=125387&hilit=Wardlow#p125387
Thanks for the gift article. Is Smartmatic suing My Pillow as well as Mike :?: Can a company be sued for defamation :?:
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

MN-Skeptic wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2023 3:19 pm :snippity:
By the way, here is a link to a post I made a year ago about what an asshole Wardlow is - viewtopic.php?p=125387&hilit=Wardlow#p125387
I don't think I have ever seen you use that sort of language before...I like it :biggrin:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
MN-Skeptic

Post by MN-Skeptic »

Frater I*I wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2023 10:41 pm
MN-Skeptic wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2023 3:19 pm :snippity:
I don't think I have ever seen you use that sort of language before...I like it :biggrin:
:bag:
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

Is Smartmatic suing My Pillow as well as Mike :?: Can a company be sued for defamation :?:
I think that is exactly what is happening.

And also, as far as I know, Parker is still representing Lumpy.in the Zeidman lawsuit.
roadscholar

Post by roadscholar »

johnpcapitalist wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2023 7:11 pm
GlimDropper wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2023 6:53 pm TranzactCard is a semi complicated scam. Not complicated in the usual sense but more in an ever shifting goalposts sort of way.
Among the outlandish claims that Richard Smith has made about TranzactCard is that both Donald Trump and Barack Obama will be promoting it. LeBron James will be onboard too and will sell his merch exclusively through the Z-Club. But so far the only confirmed celebrity endorser in Mike Lindell and his crap will be in the Z-Club.
Nice job on the analysis. I looked at it and it certainly looked "off." Better than some of the poot pretend banks like pretend judge Anna keeps claiming she has started. But it clearly didn't have any of the hallmarks that I would have expected of a legit enterprise.

Most interesting is that they claim that they're not only not a bank, but not a money transfer processor. That's a huge red flag, because I'm sure the Treasury Department and the Fed would think they are.

And it's laughable that he thinks he's going to get either Trump or Obama to promote this, though it will be for very different reasons. Obama has managed to avoid this sort of slime, and Trump is never going to sign up because the cut this guy would offer is not going to be enough for his ego.
Anyone who claims both Trump and Obama are on board is plainly trolling for the dumbest possible suckers.
The bitterest truth is more wholesome than the sweetest lie.
Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

roadscholar wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2023 9:28 am :snippity:
Anyone who claims both Trump and Obama are on board is plainly trolling for the dumbest possible suckers.
:o But surely no potential sucker customer expects both Trump and Obama to be lying about their involvement?!?!?! /sucker :biggrin:
GlimDropper

Post by GlimDropper »

TranzactCard DBO Community

Breaking News!

The MyPillow Store has opened in the ZClub, with prices up to 62% off with Zbucks!!
What a incredible gift giving opportunity.

I love the roll and go pillow. I have that on my chair right now for my lumber and take it with me when I travel.
The slippers are incredible. The most comfortable pair of slippers I have ever had. I don't want to put my shoes on when I leave the house.
I have the mattress topper in my guest bedroom and my guest always tell me how comfortable my bed is.
And the towels really work! They actually soak up the water. What a concept.

In the Spirit of Giving let's support Mike Lindell and enjoy spending our Zbucks on some phenomenal MyPillow products!
After "Z-Buck" discounts Mike's pillows are selling for $14.98 each.

So what's up with the TranzactCard MLM opportunity? They had their launch party a few weeks ago in Las Vegas but it's sort of hard to say what they actually launched.

The Tranzact debit card was much anticipated but is still unavailable. Now the promise is the card will be here by Christmas.

The Z-Club eCommerce website was live for a little while but instead of the promised "Millions of SKUs" there were fewer than 700 items for sale and when they provided enough specific information on an item to accurately comparison shop the prices were not exactly impressive. Perhaps for those reasons the publicly viewable website (zclub dot shop) is no longer online. I ~assume~ members can access the site via the TranzactCard app on their phones.

All in all almost nothing that was promised for launch was delivered at launch. But for people who have witnessed Richard Smith's previous MLM opportunities this doesn't come as all too earth shattering of a surprise.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

GlimDropper wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 4:34 pm

I love the roll and go pillow. I have that on my chair right now for my lumber and take it with me when I travel.
Treating the woodscraps between the ears only the best ;) :twisted:
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

when does this idiot end up in jail
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

MyPrison
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

Hopefully we see some action by the court in the Zeidman lawsuit soon.

I want Mike to have a Lumpy Christmas.
Sam the Centipede

Did anyone else react to seeing this topic come up in "Unread posts" with "oh yes, Lindell and MyLumpy are still a thing, I'd forgotten all about them!"

So much nonsense from RWNJs, it's difficult to follow!
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Kimmel features Mike Lindell's MyChristmas Holiday Spectacular --

MC Choir.JPG
MC Choir.JPG (173.44 KiB) Viewed 19678 times

Asked the WTP AZ clowns why they didn't announce the choir. :lol:

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Rolodex

Post by Rolodex »

LOL I love this.

Lindell is one of my favorite characters in the trump shit parade.
Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest. - Mark Twain
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

:violin:
Ron Filipkowski @RonFilipkowski wrote: In one minute, Mike Lindell explains how he lost everything (because he fell for Trump’s bullshit).
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

:whistle:

Why did he use his "employee owned" company funds? Did they vote to approve supporting Mike's personal crusade? Somehow thinking not at all.

If I was an employee there, I'd be pretty gosh darn pissed off.
Dr. Caligari

Post by Dr. Caligari »

The Sixth Circuit has upheld yet another sanctions order against Lindell:Sixth Circuit opinion
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Law
bob

Post by bob »

"Professor" Clements, the hanger-oner, isn't doing so well in his post-academia life:

In the clickthrough article at Gateway Pundit Joe Hoft's blog, Clements selectively shows part of the IRS' nastygram. It looks to be a dispute over the taxes owed for the tail end of Clements' professorship.

Clements also whines that the IRS decided to tax his post-firing grift as income, so he's been paying taxes on that. :violin:
Image ImageImage
Sam the Centipede

bob wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 11:41 pm :snippity:
Clements also whines that the IRS decided to tax his post-firing grift as income, so he's been paying taxes on that. :violin:
Purely out of idle curiosity from someone who does not pay US taxes: is grift money to an individual generally taxable? Does it depend on whether it's hypothecated to a particular objective, such as legal, medical or other expenses?
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

Sam the Centipede wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 4:15 am
bob wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 11:41 pm :snippity:
Purely out of idle curiosity from someone who does not pay US taxes: is grift money to an individual generally taxable? Does it depend on whether it's hypothecated to a particular objective, such as legal, medical or other expenses?
I don't know Clements specific circumstances, but...

In the USA, there is a gift tax exclusion presently set at US$17,000 per year between each giver and recipient. Gift tax is paid by the giver not recipient if they go over the limit. Gifts are generally not income for tax purposes to the recipient.

Oh, an exception to the limit is medical. If someone pays (gifts) major medical expenses, those are never taxed regardless of the amount.
jcolvin2
Verified:

Post by jcolvin2 »

neonzx wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 5:12 am In the USA, there is a gift tax exclusion presently set at US$17,000 per year between each giver and recipient. Gift tax is paid by the giver not recipient if they go over the limit. Gifts are generally not income for tax purposes to the recipient.

Oh, an exception to the limit is medical. If someone pays (gifts) major medical expenses, those are never taxed regardless of the amount.
The annual gift tax exclusion is scheduled to jump to $18k in 2024.

In addition to medical expenses, there is also an unlimited gift tax exclusion for tuition payments made directly to an educational institution.

Also, it possible to pre-fund a Section 529 education plan by making five years worth of annual exclusion contributions in a single year and electing to have the payment considered as five annual exclusion payments over a five year period. For example, in 2024, an aunt could contribute $90k to a Section 529 plan set up for her niece, and elect to have that treated as five $18k contributions over the years 2024-2028.
bob

Post by bob »

neonzx wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 5:12 am I don't know Clements specific circumstances, but...
Clements claimed he was advised the IRS would view the "gifts" as income for services rendered, i.e., his :callonme: is his job.

The quality of the services is left as an exercise for the reader.
Image ImageImage
jcolvin2
Verified:

Post by jcolvin2 »

bob wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 2:15 pm Clements claimed he was advised the IRS would view the "gifts" as income for services rendered, i.e., his :callonme: is his job.

The quality of the services is left as an exercise for the reader.
There are a number of tax cases involving religious/spiritual leaders where the taxpayer has argued that he or she only received non-taxable "gifts" directly from members of the flock. Generally, the courts have treated the payors as having paid for services rendered by the taxpayer, with the consequence that the recipient leader had taxable income. If religious figures can't win, it is difficult to imagine a former professor who decided to become a political martyr at the altar of wokeness (probably with a raise in pay) prevailing.

Return to “Law and Lawsuits”