#Q #QAnon QCumbers Q-Tip "The Storm” "Any Day Now

Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Slim Cognito wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 6:15 pm Yeah, and I hear there are seven people stranded on a South Pacific Island after a storm during their 3-hour tour.
Am I the only one who noticed that the Professor could take a couple of coconuts, a roll of copper wire, and some bamboo and build a nuclear reactor...yet couldn't fix a two foot hole in a boat.... :confuzzled: :shrug:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Frater I*I wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 6:39 pm
Slim Cognito wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 6:15 pm Yeah, and I hear there are seven people stranded on a South Pacific Island after a storm during their 3-hour tour.
Am I the only one who noticed that the Professor could take a couple of coconuts, a roll of copper wire, and some bamboo and build a nuclear reactor...yet couldn't fix a two foot hole in a boat.... :confuzzled: :shrug:
No. ;)
neeneko

Post by neeneko »

shannon wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 4:49 pm Found this Q*Tip in the wild.
Heh. Apparently that top map is not a map of missing persons.. it is a map of cave entrances.
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Post by Ben-Prime »

Meteorologists have debunked the notion that the weather started getting rough that day, so I ask you, my friend, how could the SS Minnow have been lost?
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"

Return to “QAnon and StopTheSteal whackos”