Sovcit nutz

These people are weird, but we like to find out what weird people are doing and thinking. It's a hobby.
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Sovcit nutz

Post by Frater I*I »

Slim Cognito wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 6:06 pm The county is simultaneously going to Hell bc Biden's administration yet still being run by still-president trump.

These people need meds stat.
Or a lobotomy....

With a butter knife....

I'll see myself out... :bag:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Estiveo
Verified:

Sovcit nutz

Post by Estiveo »

Frater I*I wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 6:09 pm
Slim Cognito wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 6:06 pm The county is simultaneously going to Hell bc Biden's administration yet still being run by still-president trump.

Or a lobotomy....

With a butter knife....

As well you should. Everyone knows a grapefruit spoon is the appropriate implement, you philistine.
Image Image Image Image
sugar magnolia

Sovcit nutz

Post by sugar magnolia »

Estiveo wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 6:25 pm
Frater I*I wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 6:09 pm

Or a lobotomy....

With a butter knife....

As well you should. Everyone knows a grapefruit spoon is the appropriate implement, you philistine.
Silly me. I thought it was supposed to be a pickle fork.
qbawl

Sovcit nutz

Post by qbawl »

And a bullet to bite on for anesthetic relief
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Sovcit nutz

Post by keith »

qbawl wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 6:31 pm And a bullet to bite on for anesthetic relief
Didn't you pay attention to Anthony Hopkins Hannibal Lecter? You don't need anaesthetic for brain surgery.
Be assured that a walk through the ocean of most souls Would scarcely get your feet wet
qbawl

Sovcit nutz

Post by qbawl »

keith wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 8:12 pm
qbawl wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 6:31 pm And a bullet to bite on for anesthetic relief
Didn't you pay attention to Anthony Hopkins Hannibal Lecter? You don't need anaesthetic for brain surgery.
Mild sedation?
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Sovcit nutz

Post by bill_g »

No, but a nice chianti pairs well. Or so I'm told.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Sovcit nutz

Post by RTH10260 »

Canada

keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Sovcit nutz

Post by keith »

he missed an email address in his redaction.

just sayin.
Be assured that a walk through the ocean of most souls Would scarcely get your feet wet
John Thomas8

Sovcit nutz

Post by John Thomas8 »

Sovcit, North Carolina style, documented in a UNC paper from 2013:

https://www.sog.unc.edu/sites/www.sog.u ... v%2013.pdf
John Thomas8

Sovcit nutz

Post by John Thomas8 »

8 frauditors rounded up:

RTH10260

Sovcit nutz

Post by RTH10260 »

My first comment before I will view the full video, not seen the sheriff press conference yet.

Frauditors is a term this Youtuber prefers to use for 1st Amendment activists, not the MAGA election frauditors.

1AA activists are not Sovcit nutz, they defend fair civil rights.

I have watched several videos by this guy, he totally misses the civil rights part of the activists, just sees them as a "nuissance". Being a "nuissance" is not against any US law. Sample is he makes fun of them being "reporters". He misses the point that anyone can be a reporter, the relevant SCOTUS decision defines a reporter any one who intends to disseminate information to the public. 1AA acting in their capacity as "reporter" are publishing on social media, no further credentials needed. And no government agency issues "bona fide press passes", no press passes needed in public. And to the point of "privacy", SCOTUS has spoken that there is no privacy in public. Governmententities, agencies, school administrations and public works, from town, county to state level, are public and access is permitted where not explicitely forbidden ("employees only").

Several well known (to me) names among the mentioned. My initial reayction is a retailiation by the police force. I believe most accusations will be thrown out by the courts. It is part of the risk of being a1A activists, or civil rights activists as I see most, to get arrested and sometimes need to go to court. Arrests during their civil right activisms have seldom gone to court, then most go free. There are many of the serious civil rights activists that follow up with a federal law suit and win against the police officers, police departmetns and cities for false arrest, getting sometimes significant damages from the defendants. The serious civil rights activists tend to make a settlement that requires the municipalities to train their police force on 1st Amendment issues, eg free speech as defines by courts. Includes removing local statutes and regulations that do not conform with the US Constituition, eg 1st Amendment.
John Thomas8

Sovcit nutz

Post by John Thomas8 »

RTH10260 wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 9:35 am My first comment before I will view the full video, not seen the sheriff press conference yet.

Frauditors is a term this Youtuber prefers to use for 1st Amendment activists, not the MAGA election frauditors.

I have watched several videos by this guy, he totally misses the civil rights part of the activists, just sees them as a "nuissance". Being a "nuissance" is not against any US law. Sample is he makes fun of them being "reporters". He misses the point that anyone can be a reporter, the relevant SCOTUS decision defines a reporter any one who intends to disseminate information to the public. 1AA acting in their capacity as "reporter" are publishing on social media, no further credentials needed. And no government agency issues "bona fide press passes", no press passes needed in public. And to the point of "privacy", SCOTUS has spoken that there is no privacy in public. Governmententities, agencies, school administrations and public works, from town, county to state level, are public and access is permitted where not explicitely forbidden ("employees only").

Several well known (to me) names among the mentioned. My initial reayction is a retailiation by the police force. I believe most accusations will be thrown out by the courts. It is part of the risk of being a1A activists, or civil rights activists as I see most, to get arrested and sometimes need to go to court. Arrests during their civil right activisms have seldom gone to court, then most go free. There are many of the serious civil rights activists that follow up with a federal law suit and win against the police officers, police departmetns and cities for false arrest, getting sometimes significant damages from the defendants. The serious civil rights activists tend to make a settlement that requires the municipalities to train their police force on 1st Amendment issues, eg free speech as defines by courts. Includes removing local statutes and regulations that do not conform with the US Constituition, eg 1st Amendment.
First Amendment Frauditors, a well known term on YouTube for fake "1st Amendment Auditors" who's sole purpose is views on YouTube for making money, are in no way "protectors" against bad government behaviours. Idiots like glenn cerio (serial criminal) and others with even worse crimes like Chili DeCastro (multiple active restraining orders) and others committing worse crime like PayPal Patty (domestic violence conviction) and some nut in Houston in prison for child sexual abuse. They aren't protecting anyone, they're grifters, generally under- or unemployed and contribute not a single thing to a decent society.
pipistrelle

Sovcit nutz

Post by pipistrelle »

John Thomas8 wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 9:48 am
RTH10260 wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 9:35 am My first comment before I will view the full video, not seen the sheriff press conference yet.

First Amendment Frauditors, a well known term on YouTube for fake "1st Amendment Auditors" who's sole purpose is views on YouTube for making money, are in no way "protectors" against bad government behaviours. Idiots like glenn cerio (serial criminal) and others with even worse crimes like Chili DeCastro (multiple active restraining orders) and others committing worse crime like PayPal Patty (domestic violence conviction) and some nut in Houston in prison for child sexual abuse. They aren't protecting anyone, they're grifters, generally under- or unemployed and contribute not a single thing to a decent society.
One kept insisting he had the right to video people going into and coming out of a public clinic (I can't recall if it was women's or mental health, but either way no one's business). They kept pushing him off the property that he insisted it was his right to be on.
jemcanada2

Sovcit nutz

Post by jemcanada2 »

I’ve seen some of these 1A frauditors filming outside of family court where parents are coming and going with their children and outside of women’s shelters. They aren’t trying to protect anyone’s right and make it harder for actual 1A auditors.

Cerio. Chili. Paypal Patty. :sick: :sick:
RTH10260

Sovcit nutz

Post by RTH10260 »

pipistrelle wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 10:06 am

One kept insisting he had the right to video people going into and coming out of a public clinic (I can't recall if it was women's or mental health, but either way no one's business). They kept pushing him off the property that he insisted it was his right to be on.
Here I come to defend US civil rights :biggrin:

"Public photography" is the right to make pictures and videos from anything one can see from public property, eg roads, sidewalks, easements. It includes taking pictures of private property,i including what one can see thru openings like doors and windows. "Public property" includes publically accessible areas of public owned facilities and buldings.

In the mentioned case, 1AA are making their case that a property owner does respect that right. The property owners many times want to assert their right out unto the road in front of their business, that's not how it works. They may urge people off their property, but not of a sidewalk, not off the public easement along a public road in front of the business. That's where the "pushing off the property" can get them into hot water, can be considered battery if an employee touches a photographer. As for people entering and exiting a business that may be considered "sensitive" to some, people need to be aware that they can be observed even when walking in the area.

1AA generally do not pick the picture of specific individuals, just a couple of frames as they go past, it could be staff or visitors or merchants, who knows, actual patients usually don't have a distinction. Of course when people are stupid enough to walk up to the camera and demand that they not get photographed, then they become part of the story. Especially when they make threats like calling the police, or making other strange claims like "it's a federal building".
RTH10260

Sovcit nutz

Post by RTH10260 »

jemcanada2 wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 10:43 am I’ve seen some of these 1A frauditors filming outside of family court where parents are coming and going with their children and outside of women’s shelters. They aren’t trying to protect anyone’s right and make it harder for actual 1A auditors.

How do you make the distinction between a "frauditor" and a bonafide 1A auditor? I have never seen a 1AA check out a women's shelter. Family courts are fair game, how far away from a family court begins the distinction to blur between a mere pedestrian and a person who has court business?
John Thomas8

Sovcit nutz

Post by John Thomas8 »

RTH10260 wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 11:12 am
jemcanada2 wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 10:43 am I’ve seen some of these 1A frauditors filming outside of family court where parents are coming and going with their children and outside of women’s shelters. They aren’t trying to protect anyone’s right and make it harder for actual 1A auditors.

How do you make the distinction between a "frauditor" and a bonafide 1A auditor? I have never seen a 1AA check out a women's shelter. Family courts are fair game, how far away from a family court begins the distinction to blur between a mere pedestrian and a person who has court business?
You won't see a legitimate 1AA check out a women's shelter. That's not who's in that link I posted. You will see grifting rage-baiters do so, along with filming kids in post offices and other locations. Folks that captured the George Floyd murder are national heroes. Folks like the ones in the link or listed elsewhere in this thread are national embarrassments.
Resume18

Sovcit nutz

Post by Resume18 »

pipistrelle wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 10:06 am
John Thomas8 wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 9:48 am

Then there's that idiot "Silence Boy" who creepily videos al fresco diners for snicks and clicks; then there's that racist, sexist filth Glen Cerio who agitates cops doing their jobs calling them the n-word and the c-word; then there's that moron "Afro-Man" who thinks it's okay to harass civil-servants calling them m-effing c-words; then there's . . . well you get the idea.
Like as the waves make towards the pebbled shore,
So do our minutes hasten to their end . . .
RTH10260

Sovcit nutz

Post by RTH10260 »

John Thomas8 wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 11:16 am :snippity:

You won't see a legitimate 1AA check out a women's shelter. That's not who's in that link I posted. You will see grifting rage-baiters do so, along with filming kids in post offices and other locations. Folks that captured the George Floyd murder are national heroes. Folks like the ones in the link or listed elsewhere in this thread are national embarrassments.
1AA do not go photographying specific people nor kids. Kids in public do not have any special protection, it's a proposed behaviour of parts of society that one keep them off social media.
jemcanada2

Sovcit nutz

Post by jemcanada2 »

The video that I watched was inside the courthouse right outside the entrance to the courtroom. It filmed a father and his traumatized child leaving the courtroom. Just because you can do something doesn’t mean that you should do it.

For these frauditors, like the MAGAts, the cruelty is the point. I have no issue with real 1A auditors who are trying to protect other people’s rights.
Suranis

Sovcit nutz

Post by Suranis »

People who try and force there way into areas where signs clearly say no video taping, or who go into public areas and badger people with nonsense questions about the US constitution till they get thrown out, are in no was defending the First amendment.

Now do people who insist on harassing Cops in the middle of a traffic stop or will not stand back to a designated distance away from an arrest or accident.

They claim they have a right to film all that because of a case that involved someone filming an arrest from across the street and who said nothing to the police officers before the walked over and told him to stop filming.
Hic sunt dracones
John Thomas8

Sovcit nutz

Post by John Thomas8 »

RTH10260 wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 11:22 am
John Thomas8 wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 11:16 am :snippity:

1AA do not go photographying specific people nor kids. Kids in public do not have any special protection, it's a proposed behaviour of parts of society that one keep them off social media.
When you couple the filming with at least one documented case of the filmer inprisoned for child sex abuse, and others possessing DVOs due to violence against women, I believe you're mistaken.

I agree, actual 1AAs don't misbehave in that fashion. The ones called out by various YouTubers aren't legitimate, they're grifting rage-baiters solely in it for generating cash from YouTube videos, YouTube and Facebook live streaming and separating suckers from their money via PayPal donations.

That little idiot didn't get given the name "PayPal Patty" by accident, they earned it via the grifting.

In addition:

You won't see KFARR, or Ragical, or Team Skeptic, or Tones Overthinks It, or in his day Schrodinger's Cat, call out legitimate 1AAs, they just don't. They do call out the frauditors, those grifting sleezeballs harassing and attacking decent people for views.
RTH10260

Sovcit nutz

Post by RTH10260 »

Suranis wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 11:22 am People who try and purce there way into areas where signs clearly say no video taping, or who go into public areas and badger people with nonsense questions about the US constitution till they get thrown out, are in no was defending the First amendment.

Now do people who insist on harrassing Cops in the middle of a traffic stop or will not stand back to a designated distance away from an arrest or accident.

They claim they have a right to film all that becasue of a case that involved someone filming an arrest from across the street and who said nothing to the plice officers before the walked over and told him to stop filming.
I may not be viewing the same 1AA as you do ;) I have never observed a 1AA poke a microphone in the face of a random person. What some 1AA do is walk thru government offices (publically accessible areas) and ask government workers what their business is and details of procedures of their specific work. General information that can be interesting for viewers, how your tax dollars are used. It's also a test to see how curteous staff interacts with the public.

As for filming police in their line of duty, there is not limit of how far away anyone must be or how near one can approach. The general rule of thumb seems to be 10 feet from a police officer. No police officer has the authority to order a photographer way from an incident scene as long as they do not interfer. "interfer" here has a legal definition, eg one may not physically hinder a police officer, not get into his way. If police think they need some protective space around an incident they need to put up a yellow crime scene tape. Photographing thru the windows of a police cruiser is fair game, if there is sensitive information on the laptop, it's the officers duty to close the cover.
Resume18

Sovcit nutz

Post by Resume18 »

John Thomas8 wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 11:16 am

Of course there's the convicted domestic assaulters like Anselmo or Paypal Patty or the armed robbery felon Josh Abrams or the rapist Earl Worden who's frauditing was cut short by another rape conviction, his victim this time his daughter.* Yeah, I get why these . . . people hate cops; they have to blame someone other than themselves. Audit cops all you want as long you don't interfere with the investigation; but if you're calling them mf-ers and c-suckers, while videoing, you're just an asshole.

* I almost forgot Chauncy Hollingberry, who called himself Daddy and Master, you know, they guy who fraudited a school wearing a balaclava and "tactical" gear, protecting our right to . . . scare the shit out of schoolkids. Currently on probation for 60 months after serving 26 months of pretrial dentention for cyberstalking.
Like as the waves make towards the pebbled shore,
So do our minutes hasten to their end . . .

Return to “Other weirdos”