Bundy Clan 411

Poots are fighting for FreeDumb
NewMexGirl

Bundy Clan 411

Post by NewMexGirl »

bill_g wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 7:40 pm He'll be back. He's an attention junkie. He can't stand not being in the light. He may take some time off, and settle his family someplace. But that itch will return, and he'll want to scratch it.
:yeahthat:
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Bundy Clan 411

Post by raison de arizona »

Ammon Bundy @RealABundy wrote: St. Luke's attorneys would love nothing more than for me to counter sue them. They would make thousands of dollars an hour for many more years. A complete win for them no matter how it goes. The other winner would be the attorneys we hire. We would need to raise hundred of thousands of dollars to pay them. When people lose interest and stoped donating I would be left to pay the legal expenses. Finally, I don't believe there is a court in Idaho that would rule for the people and against the establishment.

I did not ask for people to donate to counter sue St. Luke's. That link was posted by someone who had access to my social media accounts. I just found out about it today.

If you wish to be refunded then I will ask the person who collected the funds to return it. Sorry for the confusion!
https://x.com/RealABundy/status/1727076 ... 64336?s=20
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Dave from down under

Bundy Clan 411

Post by Dave from down under »

Ammon would never use his own money when he can grift from others…

And the grifting is getting lien <pun intended>
poplove
Verified: ✅💚💙💜☮️💐🌈⚽️✅

Bundy Clan 411

Post by poplove »

Some clarification from Scir. The money is not for ammo to countersue.
It is for Diego's purchase of trial transcripts for his appeal. Post was made by Wendy Leatham Whitaker, Ammon's campaign manager, and money went directly to her. She was going to (or did) give it to Diego for the transcript purchase.
poplove

Bundy Clan 411

Post by poplove »

Goofy garth posted some cut and paste court stuff regarding ammo, lisa, and PRN on his facebook page. Am I correct in guessing the sheriff has to retrieve any property that was left behind?
► Show Spoiler
ZinWhit

Bundy Clan 411

Post by ZinWhit »

Conservation is what conservation does and it sure ain't preservation.
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Bundy Clan 411

Post by bill_g »

Ammon probably owes him fifty bucks.
poplove

Bundy Clan 411

Post by poplove »

Some of fugitive Ammo's videos where he lies his ass off about St. Luke's have been removed due to a court order. Ammo wouldn't remove them but I guess YT did.
Jerry Mander

Bundy Clan 411

Post by Jerry Mander »

ZinWhit wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2023 11:44 am Garth has been quite agitated this past week since his hero abandoned him.

Will he crack?
Garth was never quite the same after that skateboard accident/head injury.

:crazy: :crazy:
Dave from down under

Bundy Clan 411

Any update on Ammon’s whereabouts?

Please let it be a jail (again) :pray:
poplove

Bundy Clan 411

Post by poplove »

Dave from down under wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2023 6:33 pm Any update on Ammon’s whereabouts?

I haven't seen or heard anything new.
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Bundy Clan 411

Post by Frater I*I »

poplove wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2023 6:46 pm
Dave from down under wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2023 6:33 pm Any update on Ammon’s whereabouts?

The next time you're on the Musk shit show site, let Scri know I miss him and want him to join us again if you can...
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
poplove

Bundy Clan 411

Post by poplove »

Frater I*I wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2023 8:20 pm
poplove wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2023 6:46 pm

The next time you're on the Musk shit show site, let Scri know I miss him and want him to join us again if you can...
I will absolutely do so!
pipistrelle

Bundy Clan 411

Post by pipistrelle »

I can’t see most of this story but looks interesting.

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/ar ... rk/675939/
Two weeks before chaos hit St. Luke’s hospital in Boise, Idaho—before Ammon Bundy showed up with an armed mob and the hospital doors had to be sealed and death threats crashed the phone lines—a 10-month-old baby named Cyrus Anderson arrived in the emergency room.

The boy’s parents, Marissa and Levi, knew something wasn’t right: For months, Cyrus had been having episodes of vomiting that wouldn’t stop. When he arrived in the ER, he weighed just 14 pounds, which put him in the .05th percentile for his age. Natasha Erickson, the doctor who examined him, had seen malnutrition cases like this in textbooks but never in real life. Cyrus’s ribs were clearly visible through his chest. When he threw up, his vomit was bright green.
realist

Bundy Clan 411

Post by realist »

It is. And it’s a long one with a personal interview (before his disappearance) with the author.
Image X 4
Image X 32
RVInit

Bundy Clan 411

Post by RVInit »

realist wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 9:58 am It is. And it’s a long one with a personal interview (before his disappearance) with the author.
Does The Atlantic allow gift articles?
There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
realist

Bundy Clan 411

Post by realist »

RVInit wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:27 am
realist wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 9:58 am It is. And it’s a long one with a personal interview (before his disappearance) with the author.
Does The Atlantic allow gift articles?
Not to my knowledge but I’m not a subscriber and have never had a problem reading their articles. :shrug:
Image X 4
Image X 32
poplove

Bundy Clan 411

Post by poplove »

Resume18

Bundy Clan 411

Post by Resume18 »

Like as the waves make towards the pebbled shore,
So do our minutes hasten to their end . . .
Dave from down under

Bundy Clan 411

From the article

O ne morning a few weeks ago, Scott Malone arrived at the Bundy property to find it deserted. He’d come to pick up some pots and stoves he’d lent to Ammon for the apple harvest, and he found those in the driveway. Otherwise there was nothing. The trucks were gone. The house was cleaned out. The workshop was stripped. Bundy hadn’t even said goodbye—a noble act, Malone believed, meant to protect friends from being implicated.

A few days after they left, Lisa posted a farewell message on Facebook (“It’s not goodbye, it’s ‘I’ll see you later’”), but she and Ammon stopped answering my messages and calls. When I finally managed to get in touch with Ryan Bundy, he told me that his brother had tried to muster a group to fight with him, “but when it come down to it, only about half of ’em are willing to stand.” And so now, Ryan said, Ammon was a “refugee.”

Ammon - the coward bully and thief
poplove

Bundy Clan 411

Post by poplove »

Wonkette weighs in!

Disappearance Of Armed Apocalyptic Militia Kook Ammon Bundy Probably Nothing To Worry About, We Hope

https://www.wonkette.com/p/disappearanc ... pocalyptic
:snippity:
So far, there don’t even seem to be any extremists out there who want to show up for another armed standoff with law enforcement. So hold off on your plans to send Ammon any more dildos, because this time he appears to be all alone with his pocket Constitution, his ammo, and his delusions.
NewMexGirl

Bundy Clan 411

Post by NewMexGirl »

poplove wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 10:35 pm Wonkette weighs in!

Disappearance Of Armed Apocalyptic Militia Kook Ammon Bundy Probably Nothing To Worry About, We Hope

https://www.wonkette.com/p/disappearanc ... pocalyptic
:snippity:
So far, there don’t even seem to be any extremists out there who want to show up for another armed standoff with law enforcement. So hold off on your plans to send Ammon any more dildos, because this time he appears to be all alone with his pocket Constitution, his ammo, and his delusions.
:lol:

I’m actually pretty surprised that nobody has posted the whereabouts of Ammo on Facebook or elsewhere. You know he wasn’t gonna miss out on a big Thanksgiving dinner if someone else was hosting paying and usually Poots report everything, no matter how secret it’s supposed to be. Discretion is not a Poot thing. For which we are all grateful.
Estiveo
Verified:

Bundy Clan 411

Post by Estiveo »

He's obviously escaped on Kaptain Karl's Armada!
Image Image Image Image
Dave from down under

Bundy Clan 411

Lisa has finally ditched him…

It was a deep ditch, she filled it in and then spread undergrowth over it..

Possibly :whistle:
NewMexGirl

Bundy Clan 411

Post by NewMexGirl »

Estiveo wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:35 pm He's obviously escaped on Kaptain Karl's Armada!
You don’t favor the joining-Gav-in-Mexico scenario, I take it. I don’t really like that idea, either. Gav has become a bore. :yawn:

What I liked best about the Atlantic article was the scene at the high school fundraising event when Lisa whined for help and the other attendees just kinda looked down at their feet and pretended nothing was happening. Ammo’s going to have to go big on his next Pootapalozza or go home. Oh, wait. That whole “home” thing…

Return to “Bundys and their elk”