101010 :towel:
Maybenaut
Verified: ✅✅

Cats!

Post by Maybenaut »

Tiredretiredlawyer wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:33 pm
Maybenaut: “We Stormy got a new Christmas tree.”
FIFY.
:lol: Banji spends more time in the tree than Stormy does, but she’s hard to get a picture of - she just blends in with the background.
"Hey! We left this England place because it was bogus, and if we don't get some cool rules ourselves, pronto, we'll just be bogus too!" -- Thomas Jefferson
pipistrelle

Cats!

Post by pipistrelle »

This was on Threads.
IMG_3729.jpeg
IMG_3729.jpeg (143.44 KiB) Viewed 11142 times
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Cats!

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

This is Cat Lovers Month. Enjoy the primal battle of cat versus dog caught on film by RxCKSTxR (who I think is Rikker in disguise).

"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
poplove
Verified: ✅💚💙💜☮️💐🌈⚽️✅

Cats!

Post by poplove »

Tiredretiredlawyer

Cats!

https://mymodernmet.com/cats-with-jobs/
Cats With Jobs’ Twitter Features Funny Photos of Felines at Hard at “Work”
You work hard, but there’s a cat out there who is working harder. Need proof? The Cats with Jobs Twitter—aka @catworkers—shows kitties from across the globe who are booked and busy. They sit at checkout counters, watch over store inventory, and pack their bags with ambitions of being the best traveling salescat around. And they look adorable doing all of it.

The Cats with Jobs Twitter feed features user submissions as well as photos found by the eagle-eyed account owner who scours the web for cats at work. Of course, these kitties aren’t really on the job, but their curiosity about everything humans do makes it seem like they are. It’s incredible—and funny—to see the lengths they’ll go to be among the action. Or, in some cases, they’re in the middle of things because it affords them the most space to spread out and relax while still being able to survey their kingdoms.

https://twitter.com/intent/follow?ref_s ... CatWorkers
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
Tiredretiredlawyer

Cats!

IMG_5459.jpeg
IMG_5459.jpeg (92.43 KiB) Viewed 10960 times
Volkonski
Verified:

Cats!

Post by Volkonski »

:lol:

We are debating whether or not to put up a tree this year because the cats will likely destroy it. ;)
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
Maybenaut

Cats!

Post by Maybenaut »

IMG_8507.jpeg
IMG_8507.jpeg (187.79 KiB) Viewed 10928 times
"Hey! We left this England place because it was bogus, and if we don't get some cool rules ourselves, pronto, we'll just be bogus too!" -- Thomas Jefferson
sugar magnolia

Cats!

Post by sugar magnolia »

Volkonski wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 10:13 am :lol:

We are debating whether or not to put up a tree this year because the cats will likely destroy it. ;)
We have a kitten so the decision was made for us. The 2 toddlers just reinforced the decision.
poplove
Verified: ✅💚💙💜☮️💐🌈⚽️✅

Cats!

Post by poplove »

They leave this part out of the story 🤷🏼‍♀️
Tiredretiredlawyer

Cats!

:rotflmao:
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Cats!

Post by keith »

poplove wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 3:27 pm
They leave this part out of the story 🤷🏼‍♀️
https:/ /twitter.com/DontCallMeDebby/status/1731313804468699224
Wait... shouldn't that be FeliX Navidad?
Has everybody heard about the bird?
Tiredretiredlawyer

Cats!

:rotflmao:
Whatever4

Cats!

Post by Whatever4 »

Tricksy being twisty
IMG_2766.jpeg
IMG_2766.jpeg (103.45 KiB) Viewed 10587 times
Optimism is a good characteristic, but if carried to an excess, it becomes foolishness.
—Theodore Roosevelt
Tiredretiredlawyer

Cats!

:lovestruck:
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Cats!

Post by northland10 »

:thumbsup:
Maybenaut

Cats!

Post by Maybenaut »

Love that Tricksy!
MsDaisy 2
Occupation: Retired Medic and a Grandma (AKA Moppie) until I die
Verified:

Cats!

Post by MsDaisy 2 »

MsDaisy 2 wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 5:08 pm
MsDaisy 2 wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 8:58 am Well, our sweet little guest has apparently gone on its merry way. I wish it well :lovestruck:
Then again I think Whiskers might like to stay. We have a little screen porch off the library we mostly use to store firewood in winter and it has a kitty door so cats can come and go as they please but the dogs can't get in. Whiskers is out there for now which is much more comfy than my Mister's sawdust filled workshop, and I have the kitty door propped open so he/she can come & go as it likes. I still don't know the cats gender so my Mister said we should just refer to it as "they" :lol:
And the bad news is Whiskers has taken to attacking our youngest cat Pickle and poor little Pickle doesn’t even want to come in the house anymore and it’s starting to get pretty cold outside. I feel very bad but we’re going to have to take Whiskers to the shelter. We can’t let Pickle be banished from her own house and I have to say Whiskers has become pretty nasty to her. She doesn’t bother about our other two cats, but she apparently has a big problem with the Pickle. Bottom line, Pickle was here first and is a total sweetheart.

The Pickle
The Pickle.jpg
The Pickle.jpg (46.79 KiB) Viewed 10481 times
Hopefully Whiskers will find a new family with no other cats. I do feel pretty bad about having to abandon her but again the Pickle was here first. We have taken her to the Vet and she's had all her shots and we have her records to take with us so fingers crossed that she finds another family with no other cats. :(
Maybenaut

Cats!

Post by Maybenaut »

:crying: That’s sad, but you have to do what you have to do. I had a cat get very aggressive toward the other cats, and I tried everything but ended up taking her to the shelter. It was hard, but I had to do it before someone got seriously hurt. :crying:
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Cats!

Post by raison de arizona »

Omg what I am listening to now
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Cats!

Post by northland10 »

Does somebody have some Siamese in them?

When I was growing up, one of our cats was tiger-stripped but with a Siamese mother. She got her voice from her mommy.
MsDaisy 2
Occupation: Retired Medic and a Grandma (AKA Moppie) until I die
Verified:

Cats!

Post by MsDaisy 2 »

Maybenaut wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 7:12 pm :crying: That’s sad, but you have to do what you have to do. I had a cat get very aggressive toward the other cats, and I tried everything but ended up taking her to the shelter. It was hard, but I had to do it before someone got seriously hurt. :crying:
Well she's been delivered to the shelter with all her medical & shot records. At least they adopt critters out, they don't terminate them so that's good. I hope she finds a happy home with no other cats. But as I was leaving I walked past the dog kennels where everyone there was clamoring to get my attention. I couldn't even look that way poor babies :cantlook:
pipistrelle

Cats!

Post by pipistrelle »

June bug

Cats!

Post by June bug »

When I read the story on the link, parts of it were bracketed by an ironically appropriate ad asking “Too much dust in the house?”

Return to “General Stuff”