The dregs of birther remainders.

These people are weird, but we like to find out what weird people are doing and thinking. It's a hobby.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

bob wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 2:17 pm Besides, after all the mean things he said about Biden and Harris, you'd think he would prefer Murray.
He may some have issues with the thought of a female president.
101010 :towel:
bob

Post by bob »

P&E: Did Mary Fanning Achieve Her Goal?:
LINDELL STRUGGLES FINANCIALLY, BUT WHY?

In July 2021, The Post & Email asked the question, “Is Mary Fanning a Real Operative?” referring to reports from a reliable source claiming she is a former CIA employee. Fanning denies that assertion but often accuses others, including this writer, of working for the CIA.
I don't recall Rondeau ever denying being a CIA operative! :think:
Although a frequent guest on various podcasts, Fanning never shows her face and will not confirm whether or not a photo allegedly depicting her is authentic.

What prompted her monolithic promotion of Montgomery’s claims and desire to connect with Lindell? Why did she speak with authority about data which has not proved itself under scrutiny from experts? Through her association with Lindell, what did she achieve?
In others, evergreen nothing, like you've seen before. :yawn:
Image ImageImage
bob

Post by bob »

P&E: Vivek Ramaswamy Admits in NBC News Interview His Parents Were Not U.S. Citizens When He Was Born:
Kerchner wrote:Vivek Ramaswamy Admits in NBC News Interview His Parents Were Not U.S. Citizens When He Was Born. This was deduced and suspected previously but he has finally admitted it.

Vivek Ramaswamy admitted during live interview in Sep 2023 on NBC News that neither of his parents when he was born were citizens of the USA. Also, he admitted that although his mother later became a U.S. citizen his father never did.
Ramaswamy filed for ballot access for the New Hampshire primary. Where's Taitz when you need her? :waiting:
Image ImageImage
Reality Check
Verified: ✅ Curmudgeon

Post by Reality Check »

bob wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 6:02 pm P&E: “Eligibility” Letter Sent to Presidential Candidate:
[Editor’s Note: The following letter was sent to the Vivek Ramaswamy 2024 presidential campaign by P&E reader/commenter “phrowt.”]
phrowt wrote:Thank you for the opportunity to express my view of your candidacy for President of the United States. In the recent past I and many others that I am aware of have tried to get you to tell us about the naturalization of your parents. All we have gotten is “crickets”. The news media will not broach the subject, so where are we to go, what are we to do?

You see we recently had a usurper become President who also was not properly vetted as to his qualifications under Article 2, Section 1, Clause 5 of the Constitution. In your letter you probably inadvertently named both Obama and Biden. (If a “bad actor… or a foreign power… or a “Manchurian Candidate” somehow took control of the White House…”). It’s called BTDT (been there done that). We all see the damage Obama did to our country and is continuing to do through his surrogate Joe Biden. There is no desire for another person with divided loyalties that will not act according. to the sole interests of our country. So, please tell us loudly so that we will all know that you are qualified.

Unless and until you are willing to do that, I’m afraid I cannot support your candidacy for President. If or when a disagreement should occur between the country of India and the United States would you act in their interest instead of what is best for my country, how am I to know? I am returning your request for donation, blank, and will keep your letter to remind me that you are left wanting.

BTW, you make a lot of sense, but you have not convinced many that you can and will do what President Trump did. Again, how are we to know? I don’t need to tell you; words are not actions. If you read this letter, I thank you if you don’t, I tried.
Why no love for actually ineligible candidates, like Ayyadurai or Uygur?
Has is ever once occurred to these morons that the citizenship status of his parents means nothing as to eligibility and that's why no one cares?
bob

Post by bob »

Reality Check wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 10:34 am Has is ever once occurred to these morons that the citizenship status of his parents means nothing as to eligibility and that's why no one cares?
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

They're keepers of the sacred knowledge! It the corrupt courts and media that keep the normies complacent.
Image ImageImage
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

Ah, Rick--therein lies the rub!
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Reality Check wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 10:34 am Has is ever once occurred to these morons that the citizenship status of his parents means nothing as to eligibility and that's why no one cares?
No, it hasn't.

They are absolutely convinced that Emeril DeVattel is the one true Constitutional scholar.

I find it interesting that they consider DeVattel's opinion to be gospel, but, when one of the SCOTUS justices made a passing mention of the way foreign courts had treated a case similar to the one before the US court, it was treason of the highest order. I forget which Justice it was (Kennedy, maybe?) but he specifically said that the precedent of a foreign court was, of course, not binding on a US court, but it was an example of the same legal thinking that he was using.

The birthers, on the other hand, think that the words of a European author, in a book written even before the US Constitution had been written, are absolutely binding and that the framers obviously had read his book and agreed wholeheartedly.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

bob wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 11:30 am

They're keepers of the sacred knowledge! It the corrupt courts and media that keep the normies complacent.
In the distant birther past, I believe I suggested that if they wanted the issues solved going forward, they might consider pushing to amend the Constitution in order to clarify the subject to their liking. I don't recall exact response, if any, but I believe their reasons would be.

1. Amendments are not really part of the Constitution.

2. You don't need to amend the Constitution when they are correct.

3. Too lazy to try

4. In their heart, they realize it would fail, and then they are stuck with losing (even though they have been quite good at it).

And of course, the biggest reason...

It would not be retroactive, so they would still have the horror of Obama having been President.

They really are not a forward-looking group.
101010 :towel:
bob

Post by bob »

P&E: Some Free Advice to Speaker Mike Johnson:
'DeMaio' wrote:Specifically, because of the increasing likelihood that one day before Brandon’s term is (mercifully) over, he may fall again and crack his head open, or alternatively so injure himself as to render him “unable to discharge the duties of his office…” under the 25th Amendment, the issue of whether Harris is even eligible to become the “Acting President” under the amendment will come to the front center burner, and on full boil. With Brandon out, we’d be in deep peril.

Stated otherwise, Johnson’s aides and advisors should be carefully considering whether to bring an action challenging her constitutional eligibility on the grounds that she is very likely not a “natural born Citizen” as required by Art. 2, § 1, Cl. 5 of the Constitution.
:yawn:
Image ImageImage
realist

Post by realist »

bob wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 7:46 pm P&E: Some Free Advice to Speaker Mike Johnson:
'DeMaio' wrote:Specifically, because of the increasing likelihood that one day before Brandon’s term is (mercifully) over, he may fall again and crack his head open, or alternatively so injure himself as to render him “unable to discharge the duties of his office…” under the 25th Amendment, the issue of whether Harris is even eligible to become the “Acting President” under the amendment will come to the front center burner, and on full boil. With Brandon out, we’d be in deep peril.

Stated otherwise, Johnson’s aides and advisors should be carefully considering whether to bring an action challenging her constitutional eligibility on the grounds that she is very likely not a “natural born Citizen” as required by Art. 2, § 1, Cl. 5 of the Constitution.
I'm sure that will rise right to the top of their to-do list. :roll:
Image X 4
Image X 32
bob

Post by bob »

P&E: US Government Affirms: No Naturalization Records for Ilhan Omar’s Father:
On September 18, AJ Kern, a former DFL (Democratic-Farmer-Labor) primary challenger to the congressional seat currently occupied by Ilhan Omar (D-MN5), filed a complaint with the Federal Elections Commission (FEC) with the purpose of obtaining an “advisory opinion” on Omar’s having raised funds for federal campaigns while possibly lacking the requirement of U.S. citizenship.

In its response to Kern’s complaint, the FEC stated she could submit “additional information” on her claim should it become available. In a letter dated September 6, 2023, USCIS Information Management Liaison Section Chief of the “DHS-USCIS-IRIS-NRC-Immigration Information Integrity Branch (IIIB)” Douglas C. Marr confirmed to Kern that USCIS possesses no record of Nur Omar Mohamed’s naturalization by enclosing a “Certificate of Nonexistence of Record” for the subject individual.

Kern (and Rondeau) continue to be ignorant of GIGO.
Image ImageImage
bob

Post by bob »

P&E: Is a “natural born Citizen” Video on the Horizon?

Spoiler: No.
CITIZEN PROPOSES BRIEF EDUCATIONAL VIDEO ON PRESIDENTIAL ELIGIBILITY

On Saturday morning, P&E reader Jonathan David Mooers received a newsletter from PragerU, a non-profit foundation launched in 2011 by Dennis Prager and Allen Estrin specializing in brief informational videos aimed at educating the public, particularly young people, on current events and issues.

Mooers replied to the email with:
Mooers wrote:I would like to do a 5-minute video on PragerU on John Jay’s invention and intention of “natural born [U.S.] Citizen”, a subject matter that I have studied for some 10 years now.
The Post & Email asked Mooers if he also responded to the survey, to which he replied:
Mooers wrote:Yes, I did fill out the survey praising PragerU for helping to “free one’s mind-slavery of preconceived notions” with their fact-focused 5-minute videos.

If PragerU will not do a 5-minute video on “natural born Citizen” to “free one’s mind-slavery of preconceived notions”, THEN THE POST & EMAIL SHOULD DO THEIR OWN VIDEO(s), OK?
One of the three remaining birthers* responding to spam is newsworthy!

The rest is a long walk down birther memory lane. :yawn:

* Bonus:
Trump’s call for Obama to reveal certified birth documentation and background information gave rise to the term, “birther,” which was applied to Arpaio and anyone else publicly expressing doubt in Obama’s bona fides.

A similar phenomenon arose when millions of Americans questioned the outcome of the 2020 presidential election with the now oft-used term, “election denier.”

So, too have individuals expressing wariness of coronavirus and other “vaccines” been branded with a label clearly pejorative in its intent: “anti-vaxxer.”
Say ridiculous things in public, expect ridicule.
Image ImageImage
bob

Post by bob »

The follow-up you didn't know you needed: P&E: Second Request: Citizen Suggests “natural born Citizen” Educational Video to Media Outlet:
On Saturday, P&E reader Jonathan David Mooers shared a communication he received from PragerU, a media company dedicated to educating the public on current events and controversies outside of mainstream-media narratives.

Early Monday morning, Mooers again contacted PragerU with a link to our article on the subject followed by:
Mooers wrote:[Mooers' usual drivel. :yawn: ]
The Post & Email will report if Mooers receives a response from PragerU.
Breath is bated! :towel:

Primary season is almost upon us: there are candidates on ballots who birthers believe are ineligible; an actually ineligible candidate is being excluded from ballots. And the three remaining birthers' big action item is ... responding to spam. :yawn:
Image ImageImage
bob

Post by bob »

P&E: Did PragerU Respond to “natural born Citizen” Video Idea?:
On Monday a citizen who responded to a request for “input” from the non-profit media platform PragerU, a producer of short informational videos with the purpose of presenting an alternative viewpoint of current events, received a reply to his submission.

PragerU’s response to Mooers reads:
PragerU wrote:Thank you for contacting PragerU! We will respond to your email as soon as possible. Due the large volume of inquiries, we are unable to answer every email.

If you have an urgent question about a donation and do not hear back from us, please email donate@prageru.com

In the meantime, get 20% off at the PragerU store by using promo code info20.

*This promotion can not be combined with other offers.
Canned spam is newsworthy! :towel:
Image ImageImage
realist

Post by realist »

Image X 4
Image X 32
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

bob wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 4:26 pm
P&E: Did PragerU Respond to “natural born Citizen” Video Idea?:
On Monday a citizen who responded to a request for “input” from the non-profit media platform PragerU, a producer of short informational videos with the purpose of presenting an alternative viewpoint of current events, received a reply to his submission.

PragerU’s response to Mooers reads:
PragerU wrote:Thank you for contacting PragerU! We will respond to your email as soon as possible. Due the large volume of inquiries, we are unable to answer every email.

If you have an urgent question about a donation and do not hear back from us, please email donate@prageru.com

In the meantime, get 20% off at the PragerU store by using promo code info20.

*This promotion can not be combined with other offers.
Canned spam is newsworthy! :towel:
I wish you'd train her better.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

realist wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:01 pm :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Go back to Bing, Birthers, much more satisfying!
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
bob

Post by bob »

This is sounds like a re-run of "Obama had to renounce his U.S. citizenship to attend school in Indonesia."
Image ImageImage
W. Kevin Vicklund

Post by W. Kevin Vicklund »

I know from personal experience this is bull-shit. My cousin's daughter was born in the US, but attended school in Ontario as a Permanent Resident under the same immigration law that went into effect several months before Harris started attending school in Quebec. And has been noted many, many times, a minor cannot renounce their US citizenship.
realist

Post by realist »

W. Kevin Vicklund wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 4:35 pm I know from personal experience this is bull-shit. My cousin's daughter was born in the US, but attended school in Ontario as a Permanent Resident under the same immigration law that went into effect several months before Harris started attending school in Quebec. And has been noted many, many times, a minor cannot renounce their US citizenship.
:fingerwag: Actually, they can. It's a process, but it can be done. A parent or guardian, however, can not renounce a minor's citizenship for them.
Citizenship is personal to the American holding that status. Thus, parents cannot renounce the citizenship of their minor children or those who lack sufficient capacity to do so.

However, a minor may renounce their U.S. citizenship by showing a consular officer that they are acting voluntarily without influence from their parents. The minor should also completely understand the consequences or implications of renunciation of U.S. Citizenship.

Minors under 16 years old are presumed not to have the required intent or maturity to renounce their citizenship. Thus, they are given additional safeguards in the process of renunciation. The Department also carefully considers their cases to examine their informed intent, voluntariness, and renouncing their citizenship.
https://www.findlaw.com/immigration/cit ... nship.html
Image X 4
Image X 32
bob

Post by bob »

P&E comments:
Bob68 wrote:A prerequisite for running for president should be being Constitutionally eligible, otherwise America can wind up with another Obama, and no recognizable America.
Nikita's_UN_Shoe" wrote:Both Nikki Haley and Vivek Ramaswampy should be brought up on charges for illegally attempting to subvert the US Constitution. . . .
Both Haley and Ramaswamy are on the Republican ballot. New Hampshire votes on January 23, 2024, which is 65 days away! Not even last-birther-standing Laity or deep-pockets Kerchner can be bothered to throw paper at a New Hampshire court! :waiting:

Bonus:
Nikita's_UN_Shoe" wrote:It’s my guess that all republican persons running against President Trump for the 2024 presidential nomination are bona fide Soros-feed beef.
Soros' buying every Republican candidate? The boss is good.
Image ImageImage
Flatpoint High
Occupation: professional pain in the ass, voice actor & keeper of the straight face
Verified:

Post by Flatpoint High »

I told ya.
But would you believe me? Nooooooooooooo
castigat ridendo mores.
VELOCIUS QUAM ASPARAGI COQUANTUR
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Post by keith »

bob wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 2:51 pm :snippity:
New Hampshire votes on January 23, 2024, which is 65 days away!
More importantly, I get my second cataract taken out on 23 January!
Has everybody heard about the bird?
shannon
Verified:

Post by shannon »

orlylicious wrote: Mon Sep 04, 2023 12:04 pm It's not too late for BIRTHER SUMMIT 2023 or 2024... Zullo could release his reports, Taitz can give an update on Bournel, Tracy Fair could relive her wonderful, effective ads for Orly Taitz' Senate campaign, James Manning can give an update on how the Obama arrest is going after his Grand Slam Grand Jury, and Klayman can hold a new Grand Jury on Obama. If they can raise the money, Malek Obama could be their Special Dinner Guest. Come on birthers, this may be your last chance! The Dead Birthers topic is filling up, it's been 15 years.
Knowing that crowd, they more than likely believe the QAnon claim that Barack Obama was executed by the military at Gitmo.
Mad Geoscientist GRADUATE STUDENT in Training
bob

Post by bob »

:thumbsup:

@Mivo68 is Michael Voeltz, who filed multiple eligibility challenges against Obama. Voeltz was represented by Klayman. :towel:
Image ImageImage

Return to “Other weirdos”