Hijack This Thread

Flatpoint High
Occupation: professional pain in the ass, voice actor & keeper of the straight face
Verified:

Hijack This Thread

Post by Flatpoint High »

almost hijacked CATS! w/these:
3b1kmkg3eb0c1.png.webp
3b1kmkg3eb0c1.png.webp (76.98 KiB) Viewed 2213 times
mgfmuzq2eb0c1.png.webp
mgfmuzq2eb0c1.png.webp (41.34 KiB) Viewed 2213 times
Attachments
284negz1eb0c1.png.webp
284negz1eb0c1.png.webp (64.67 KiB) Viewed 2213 times
castigat ridendo mores.
VELOCIUS QUAM ASPARAGI COQUANTUR
Sam the Centipede

Hijack This Thread

Post by Sam the Centipede »

Will this be used as the draft for the first edition of Mein Drumpf?
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Hijack This Thread

Post by RTH10260 »

New video on the George Floyd arrest
New George Floyd Bodycam Footage Changes Narrative Completely, with Liz Collin and J.C. Chaix

Megyn Kelly
15 Nov 2023

Megyn Kelly is joined by Liz Collin and JC Chaix, producer and director of “The Fall of Minneapolis,” to discuss the truth about George Floyd's erratic behavior the day he died, what new police bodycam footage shows about Floyd that changes the narrative completely, and more.

keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Hijack This Thread

Post by keith »

That isn't 'new' video, and it didn't surface 'months' after the event. I saw that video within days of the 'incident'.

I don't recall anybody saying Floyd was an angel, but as far as I can make out he didn't do anything that is subject to the death penalty.
Has everybody heard about the bird?
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Hijack This Thread

Post by raison de arizona »

Amanda Goetz @AmandaMGoetz wrote: Yesterday a video went viral on TikTok when a woman shared the inside of her car after it caught on fire

Including her Stanley cup - still in tact and with ice in it!!!

The president of Stanley stitched the video in < 24 hours offering to replace her cup…..and her car.

This company will now get likely 1B earned media impressions and positive brand awareness + knowledge of the quality of their product through this one quick response and 30 second video.

1. Listen to your social team
2. Moved fast
3. Care about your audience

Great marketing move, Stanley!!!
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Hijack This Thread

Post by Frater I*I »

raison de arizona wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 2:43 pm :snippity:

Including her Stanley cup - still in tact and with ice in it!!!

:snippity:
Wait...she played for the Golden Knights last season...???

I'll see myself out... :bag:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
jez
Verified: ✅ Medicated

Hijack This Thread

Post by jez »

Is it bad that I am happy, nay thrilled, that my roommate is going to be at her parents all next week? she leaves Sunday morning and will be back on Friday afternoon. My first thought when she told me is "Oh, the blessed silence". :oopsy:
“What is better ? to be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort ?”

~Paarthurnax
AndyinPA
Verified:

Hijack This Thread

Post by AndyinPA »

Nope, not bad at all. Enjoy every minute of it. :thumbsup:
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Hijack This Thread

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

Some guy named Thoreau wrote a whole book about living alone near a lake...or was that a pond? Enjoy your solitude and freedom. :daydreaming:
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Hijack This Thread

Post by Foggy »

Well, I got it, Frater, even if nobody else did. :lol:
The more I learn about this planet, the more improbable it all seems. :confuzzled:
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Hijack This Thread

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

Some things you just shouldn’t encourage, Foggy!
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
MsDaisy 2
Occupation: Retired Medic and a Grandma (AKA Moppie) until I die
Verified:

Hijack This Thread

Post by MsDaisy 2 »

Currently at an indoor Trampoline Park with my grandkids for a birthday party. Holy shit! Screaming bouncing children everywhere with extremely loud music blasting. All I can hear is noise and I did see them eat birthday cake but haven’t seen them since. There’s a million kids running wild around here. I hope this doesn’t last too long. Im going to need some Advil when I get out of here! :faint:
Frater I*I

Hijack This Thread

Post by Frater I*I »

Foggy wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 1:11 pm Well, I got it, Frater, even if nobody else did. :lol:
:thumbsup:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Flatpoint High
Occupation: professional pain in the ass, voice actor & keeper of the straight face
Verified:

Hijack This Thread

Post by Flatpoint High »

:rotflmao: :rotflmao:
IMG_2711.PNG
IMG_2711.PNG (438.65 KiB) Viewed 1933 times
castigat ridendo mores.
VELOCIUS QUAM ASPARAGI COQUANTUR
Volkonski
Verified:

Hijack This Thread

Post by Volkonski »

Very fond of this lighthouse.

Lantern returned to top of Scituate Lighthouse after more than a year of repairs

https://www.cbsnews.com/boston/news/lan ... iBqX6M7FVQ
A Scituate landmark is starting to get back to its original form.

The lantern room was removed in October 2022 after experts found safety and structural concerns.

After more than a year of repair work, the lantern is back where it belongs.

The Scituate lighthouse was built in 1811, making it one of the oldest in the country.

My cousin, brother and I are descendants of Reuben Bates. He and his son were the first lighthouse keepers in Scituate. Thus we are related to the American Army of Two, heroes of the War of 1812.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Army_of_Two

https://www.nelights.com/blog/tag/keepe ... #gsc.tab=0
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
p0rtia

Hijack This Thread

Post by p0rtia »

Cool! Thanks! :thumbsup:
Shizzle Popped
Verified:

Hijack This Thread

Post by Shizzle Popped »

IMG_5776 copy.jpg
IMG_5776 copy.jpg (106.38 KiB) Viewed 1861 times

We had a nice day before the weather turns to crap tomorrow so I blew all the leaves away from the fence so we could mulch them while mowing one last time this year. While I was out there I came across this little guy on the top fence rail. I've never seen one before and had to look it up. Known as the Marbled Orb-Weaver, Pumpkin or Halloween spider. Spiders tend to creep me out but I was fascinated by this one. He had a small web directly above one of our fence lights but according to the web they're normally better hidden.
"Let us tenderly and kindly cherish, therefore, the means of knowledge. Let us dare to read, think, speak, and write."
John Adams
raison de arizona

Hijack This Thread

“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Kriselda Gray
Verified:

Hijack This Thread

Post by Kriselda Gray »

Its depressing to see Lynyrd Skynyrd lending their name to this crap.
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Hijack This Thread

Post by Foggy »

Kriselda Gray wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2023 9:37 am Its depressing to see Lynyrd Skynyrd lending their name to this crap.
I was going to post the exact same sentence, but for some reason I didn't. You are so right, though. WTF are they doing on MAGA Island?*

* I thought about MAGAworld, MAGAplanet, some catchy word to show how isolated they are, because the MAGAs are so alien to the American culture of honesty and fairness. But then I realized that giving them a whole planet would be ... excessive. They get an island, one with really no mountains at all, and only a few feet above sea level. Today's sea level, that is. :mrgreen:
The more I learn about this planet, the more improbable it all seems. :confuzzled:
pipistrelle

Hijack This Thread

Post by pipistrelle »

Foggy wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2023 10:41 am
Kriselda Gray wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2023 9:37 am Its depressing to see Lynyrd Skynyrd lending their name to this crap.
I was going to post the exact same sentence, but for some reason I didn't. You are so right, though. WTF are they doing on MAGA Island?*

* I thought about MAGAworld, MAGAplanet, some catchy word to show how isolated they are, because the MAGAs are so alien to the American culture of honesty and fairness. But then I realized that giving them a whole planet would be ... excessive. They get an island, one with really no mountains at all, and only a few feet above sea level. Today's sea level, that is. :mrgreen:
No fresh water, no citrus, no animals, no nuts other than themselves.
raison de arizona

Hijack This Thread

Catturd ™ @catturd2 wrote: Just so you know …

The primary has been over.

Trump is going to win a landslide.

Anyone who can’t except this is delusional.
This is unbelievably triggering.

ACCEPT.

Arg.
raison de arizona

Hijack This Thread

Collin Rugg @CollinRugg wrote: NEW: A 65-year old American woman traveled to Mexico to get a skin-tightening surgery but woke up to breast implants and a Brazilian Butt Lift instead.

Kimberly McCormick is fuming after she is left with $75,000 in expected bills after a Mexico plastic surgery center performed the wrong surgery on her.

McCormick says she went to a Tijuana, Mexico hospital to have 90 inches of excess skin removed following a previous weight loss surgery.

"I called my daughter bawling, because I woke up with a huge breast, which if I live to be 500, I never would have wanted."

"The leg lift, the arm lift, the breast lift, and the tummy tuck, everything was marked out and ready to go," McCormick said, recalling the moments before her surgery.

"I went into surgery at four o'clock in the afternoon. And apparently I didn't come out of surgery until 1:30 in the morning."

U.S. doctors say the cost to reverse the surgery in the States would be about $75,000.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Hijack This Thread

Post by northland10 »

Frater I*I wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 2:56 pm
Foggy wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 1:11 pm Well, I got it, Frater, even if nobody else did. :lol:
:thumbsup:
I got it too, though I have fallen behind in Fogbow reading so I am delayed.

I was actually confused as to why she was talking about the Stanley cup in her burning car. In my mind, I know of only one Stanley Cup, and it's a long way away from Chicago right now. :crying:
101010 :towel:
Frater I*I

Hijack This Thread

Post by Frater I*I »

northland10 wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2023 7:50 pm :snippity:
I got it too, though I have fallen behind in Fogbow reading so I am delayed.

I was actually confused as to why she was talking about the Stanley cup in her burning car. In my mind, I know of only one Stanley Cup, and it's a long way away from Chicago right now. :crying:
As a fan of the Winged Wheel I'm not seeing anything to cry about here.... :biggrin:

Trent Reznor

Return to “General Stuff”