POLL: Who Will Take A Plea Deal NEXT in Georgia RICO Election Subversion Case?

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*

Who Will Take a PLEA DEAL Next? v2

Coffee County: Cathy Latham, Misty Hampton, Ray Smith
13%
Ruby Freeman Intimidators: Stephen Cliffgard Lee, Harrison William Prescott Floyd. Trevian C. Kutti
4%
Electors: Shawn Still, Michael Roman, David Shafer
7%
FELON ELIMINATED
30%
Robert Cheeley
2%
John Eastman
No votes
Jeff Clark
7%
Mark Meadows
31%
Rudy Giuliani
6%
Other
No votes

Total votes: 54

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

At what level of the conspiracy does the plea dealing stop? Perhaps that is almost the same as asking what are the prosecutors' aims?

Clearly the "just say sorry, pay a teeny fine, and agree to testify truthfully" deals are brilliant for those who have accepted them. Those deals make the accused person's problems collapse.

But the top crimers won't be offered that, will they? Won't their best offers be "admit guilt and your sentence will be relatively light". Relative to maximum plausible sentences, not relative to a slapped wrist. Painful sentences.

Or do those with more knowledge of crime and insurrection than I have think Rudi and that orange guy might be offered sweet deals?
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

northland10 wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 1:53 pm I do wonder how long it will be until Trump whines that Ellis never worked for him.
I think the correct unit of measure will be in minutes.
bob

Post by bob »

Off Topic
northland10 wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 1:45 pm
cjroberts wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 10:27 am All these people that delivered coffee to Trump pleading guilty. Willis is shutting down an entire Starbucks here.
Is that the one where Eric Holder hangs out when fixing cases against Orly?
Now that's going deep into the vaults. :clap:

For the newbs: When Taitz was at her height litigating against Obama, she claimed to have seen then-AGOTUS Holder in the coffee shop across the street from the courthouse, and she assumed Obama has sent him to fix her case.

Taitz lost, so she must have been correct about that! :towel:
Image ImageImage
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Switched from Ellis (felon) to Meadows. He's a sleaze, and as soon as he figures out there isn't any other way for him to get out from under this, he'll take a deal.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

When is Willis going to run out of deals? That’s my question.
cjroberts
Verified:

Post by cjroberts »

northland10 wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 1:45 pm
cjroberts wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 10:27 am All these people that delivered coffee to Trump pleading guilty. Willis is shutting down an entire Starbucks here.
Is that the one where Eric Holder hangs out when fixing cases against Orly?
Yeah. It's between the Denny's where the American Grand Juries convene and the Seven-11 with the copy machine that obots use to manufacture fake birth certificates.
Go Land Crabs!
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

We may be losing a Denny's.

Future of Denny’s on Kemp in question

https://www.texomashomepage.com/news/lo ... -question/
On Sunday, October 22, 2023, rumors began circulating online regarding the future of the Denny’s restaurant on Kemp Boulevard, one of two locations in Wichita Falls. Along with those rumors came rumors that an island-style restaurant would be taking its place.

On Monday, October 23, 2023, a spokesperson for Hawaiian Brothers Island Grill confirmed a new location is in the process of opening in Wichita Falls at 4301 Kemp Boulevard, which is the current address of Denny’s. The spokesperson said the new location should be open sometime by the middle of 2024.

Hawaiian Bros features a simplified menu of plate lunches with a choice of chicken and pork dishes. The chain has about 50 locations, mostly in the Midwest and Southwest, with about 20 locations in Texas, with several more on the way.
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

No!!!!!!! How can one serve the public with the people’s grand juries with only one Denny’s in a town???
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Nailed it!!!

My heart is just breakin....... :rotflmao: :rotflmao: OKAY!! couldn't finish that with a straight face... :lol:

Just kidding!!! Her tears are so sweet and delicious!!! You rode the hydra lady now put on you big girl pants while it eats your face, your only remorse is that you got caught and are now forced to account for your crimes... :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

I'm going Meadows next, he's oily enough to turn on his Orange Furher to save his own ass...
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

I didn't have the chance to redo my poll. But I just heard of MSNBC that ABC is reporting Meadows is doing a deal with Jack Smith. Granted immunity.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

AndyinPA wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 5:16 pm I didn't have the chance to redo my poll. But I just heard of MSNBC that ABC is reporting Meadows is doing a deal with Jack Smith. Granted immunity.
We all deserve cookies for our amazing command of the obvious!
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

Is immunity better than taking a plea deal?
Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

Meadows immunity deal is for Jack Smith's DC case, and was struck 4 months or more ago; nothing to do with GA.
Image Image Image Image
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

AndyinPA wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 5:16 pm I didn't have the chance to redo my poll. But I just heard of MSNBC that ABC is reporting Meadows is doing a deal with Jack Smith. Granted immunity.
Deadline WH is doing a good deep dive on this breaking news. I believe I heard that Meadows was granted immunity to testify to the Grand Jury, he was taking the 5th otherwise.
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

I’ve jumped to the Meadows field of dreams of a sweet plea deal to add to Jacks
somerset

Post by somerset »

sad-cafe wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 5:27 pm Is immunity better than taking a plea deal?
(expanding on Estiveo's comment)

Immunity means you haven't been indicted, and if your luck holds out and you help the prosecution, you won't be and won't have to go to trial. A plea deal means you''ve already been indicted and unless you accept the deal, plead guilty and help the prosecution, you're going to trial.

Meadows has already been indicted in Georgia, and is currently an un-indicted witness in Jack Smith's DC case.
optimusprime

Post by optimusprime »

I think the next set of people to take a plea will be those associated with the Ruby Freeman / Shaye Moss portion of this RICO trial in GA
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

optimusprime wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 8:42 pm I think the next set of people to take a plea will be those associated with the Ruby Freeman / Shaye Moss portion of this RICO trial in GA
I think you may be right (though I picked Cheeley). That crew are all nutjubs, and grifters (unlike the Coffee Cty true believers). Kutti is also a whack job--meaning that she likes to play a true believer--but she is way out of her league here, and I think she knows the grift is gone.
somerset

Post by somerset »

p0rtia wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 8:45 pm
optimusprime wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 8:42 pm I think the next set of people to take a plea will be those associated with the Ruby Freeman / Shaye Moss portion of this RICO trial in GA
I think you may be right (though I picked Cheeley). That crew are all nutjubs, and grifters (unlike the Coffee Cty true believers). Kutti is also a whack job--meaning that she likes to play a true believer--but she is way out of her league here, and I think she knows the grift is gone.
This assumes the Freeman/Moss intimidators will be offered anything. I don't think they will. They were just some "muscle" in the whole scheme, and while they may want to take a plea deal, I don't see them having anything to offer. All the "muscle" knows is who "hired" them, and I don't think that's of much value to Willis. They may get offered a deal that's at the lower end of the sentencing guidelines just to save everyone the time and cost of a trial, but I think the "real" deals like those that already been taken are going to slow down from here. I also think there's more value to the prosecution seeing these thugs do jail time as a deterrent.

I voted for Jeff Clark this time around. He and Meadows are high enough up to still have good testimony to trade, and voting for Meadows seems like cheating now ;)
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

Yes, you are right, Somerset!

The issue we're missing is who will NOT be offered anything. There is nothing to be gained by offering the Intimidators much of anything. They need jail!

My list of no deal offered is:

Fuckhead
Meadows (yes, I know)
Rudy (useless as a witness)
Eastman
Clark
Intimidators

Unlikely to get a no-jail-time deal but might get the numbers down:
Coffee Cty
Fake Electors
June bug

Post by June bug »

What p0rtia said.

Plus, too: In the end, at least two “indictees” have to plead to or be convicted of the RICO conspiracy charge for it to be a conspiracy. I think that makes it very unlikely that any of the upper level demons will be offered a sweet deal.

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”