Rudy Giuliani

These people suck. They are bad people.
SuzieC
Verified:

Rudy Giuliani

Post by SuzieC »

Dave from down under wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2023 2:56 pm Of course he doesn’t have a problem with alcohol

His best friend is a bottle

The bottle let him down.
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Rudy Giuliani

Post by bill_g »

Classic!
bill_g

Rudy Giuliani

Post by bill_g »

Hey Judy - you need to talk to Seasick Steve. He's got a total plan for you, and you can be lit doin it.

raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Rudy Giuliani

Post by raison de arizona »

Roodle’s NH Biden defamation lawsuit:
https://www.documentcloud.org/documents ... re-lawsuit
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Rudy Giuliani

Post by Foggy »

The more I learn about this planet, the more improbable it all seems. :confuzzled:
bob

Rudy Giuliani

Post by bob »

raison de arizona wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 1:22 am Roodle’s NH Biden defamation lawsuit:
https://www.documentcloud.org/documents ... re-lawsuit
So filed in state court, and boasted about his public service with no attempt to plead around actual malice?

Was Klayman unavailable?
Image ImageImage
raison de arizona

Rudy Giuliani

Roodles can’t afford Klayman! :lol:
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Rudy Giuliani

Post by Ben-Prime »

Fortunately, as the old joke used to go, Rudy is not as deep under the affluence of incohol as many thinkle peep he is. He has just had tee many martoonis and a scottle of botch.
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
qbawl

Rudy Giuliani

Post by qbawl »

Not to mention a bubble durban!
somerset

Rudy Giuliani

Post by somerset »

Any idea who William O'Brien and Louis Diamond are? They appear to be sole practitioners.
bob

Rudy Giuliani

Post by bob »

somerset wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 8:28 pm Any idea who William O'Brien and Louis Diamond are? They appear to be sole practitioners.
O'Brien is the former Speaker of the New Hampshire House of Representatives. He was the Speaker when Taitz dropped by.in 2011. :towel:

To his credit, O'Brien seemed embarrassed by his birther contingent.
Image ImageImage
somerset

Rudy Giuliani

Post by somerset »

bob wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 9:21 pm
somerset wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 8:28 pm Any idea who William O'Brien and Louis Diamond are? They appear to be sole practitioners.
O'Brien is the former Speaker of the New Hampshire House of Representatives. He was the Speaker when Taitz dropped by.in 2011. :towel:

To his credit, O'Brien seemed embarrassed by his birther contingent.
Thanks bob. So it looks like there's a political element to his representation of Rudy ;)
raison de arizona

Rudy Giuliani

Get a load of this. Not new, but it was new to me.

He left the message on the wrong phone, and the wrong Senator whose phone it was released it.
Details: https://www.al.com/politics/2021/01/lis ... ation.html
MN-Skeptic

Rudy Giuliani

Post by MN-Skeptic »

Kyle Cheney
@kyledcheney

JUST IN: Judge Howell orders that the jury in Rudy Giuliani’s upcoming civil defamation damages trial be instructed that Giuliani intentionally tried to hide information about his financial condition.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Rudy Giuliani

Post by Slim Cognito »

Oh how the mighty have fallen.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
noblepa

Rudy Giuliani

Post by noblepa »

Slim Cognito wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 7:17 pm Oh how the mighty have fallen.
He didn't fall. He jumped.

Or, was he pushed?
Sam the Centipede

Rudy Giuliani

Post by Sam the Centipede »

noblepa wrote: [/i]d=134]
He didn't fall. He jumped.

Or, was he pushed?
~ ~ ~ dreamy music (yes, I'm bored) ~ ~ ~
Captain Rudolfo set sail in his ship, the sturdy SS Nine Eleven from New York, the prospect of a brightn future ahead of him. But he was entranced by the haunting calls of the siren Trumpina, a captivating repulsive golden-haired orange-faced maiden asshole . Onward Rudolfo sailed, captivated by the glint of gold over the horizon, yet that golden glow seemed always to recede as he approached.

Fearing nothing, Rudolfo sailed on, through spring, summer, autumn, winter, all four seasons. Joy! He found his muse, the Titan Drumpfo himself. But his once mighty ship began to spin, round and round, as the Charybdis of the vortex around Drumpf sucked in Rudolfo.

Bravely Rudolfo continued, round and round, even as the color drained from his hair, round and round.

The sea calmed slightly, was this the promised land of Mierda Larga, the home of the gods, named for the Megalo Skata, the Big Shit who dwelt in its verdant pastures and golden washrooms? Safety and riches at last?

Aaahghh!! The dhip rocked, Rudolfo let out a cry, his pants dropped to his ankles, no photos please, and he fell. Falling, falling, falling.

Curse his luck! Rudolfo had steered his ship onto the the Uncharted very well charted rocks of Scylla, the federal legal system. Scylla's minions, clad in blue, swarmed in and removed Rudolfo to a world of bleakness, pain and poverty, damned to be forever mocked.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Rudy Giuliani

Post by RTH10260 »

:rimshot:
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Rudy Giuliani

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

Bravo! :clap:
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
bill_g

Rudy Giuliani

Post by bill_g »

Everybody go buy a fridge, and send Judy the box. He's gonna need them to build his new house.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Rudy Giuliani

Post by RTH10260 »

:twisted: Is Rudy now getting in-kind donations since liens are getting placed on his assets?

Thieves in Florida use tractor trailers to steal more than $1.6 million in alcohol from US distributor
(https://www.yahoo.com/news/thieves-flor ... 36917.html)
raison de arizona

Rudy Giuliani

Denver Riggleman @RepRiggleman wrote: Rudy’s mental synapses stopped firing correctly long ago. Looks like dementia or some other issue.

I’m not kidding. I hope his family realizes and takes action and gets him the help he needs.

Again, this is not a “mean” tweet. His ramblings are disturbing.
Ron Filipkowski @RonFilipkowski wrote: Rudy says Biden is an Iranian spy: “He’s on Iran’s side and he’s on Hamas’s side. He is not on our side. He’s got a bunch of spies in his Admin. This guy is working for Iran. Why? Maybe because they’ve infiltrated his Admin the way the communists infiltrated FDR’s Admin.”
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Rudy Giuliani

Post by keith »

OK, Remember the story from last month ( I think ) about tfg giving US nuc sub secrets to Australian businessman Richard Pratt?

I think I gave him a backhanded compliment by asserting that he was smarter than Trump. I was maybe wrong.

Story in the Melbourne paper "The Age" today asserted that Pratt paid Rudy $1million :shock: quatlos just to attend his birthday party!

I can see rich people paying rock stars a shitload of money to perform at their birthday shindigs - but I doubt even Taylor Swift would pull that kind of appearance fee. Has been drunks that can't keep their hair dye off their face? Puhleeze.

(I'm trying unsuccessfully so far to get a link to the article).

FYI: Richard Pratt is the Australian, maybe Global, king of recycled paper - Visy Industries

ETA: Wait, I may have my Pratt's mixed up - Richard Pratt died in 2009 - I'm trying to figure it out before my head explodes.
Has everybody heard about the bird?
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Rudy Giuliani

Post by keith »

keith wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 2:37 am OK, Remember the story from last month ( I think ) about tfg giving US nuc sub secrets to Australian businessman Richard Pratt?

I think I gave him a backhanded compliment by asserting that he was smarter than Trump. I was maybe wrong.

Story in the Melbourne paper "The Age" today asserted that Pratt paid Rudy $1million :shock: quatlos just to attend his birthday party!

I can see rich people paying rock stars a shitload of money to perform at their birthday shindigs - but I doubt even Taylor Swift would pull that kind of appearance fee. Has been drunks that can't keep their hair dye off their face? Puhleeze.

(I'm trying unsuccessfully so far to get a link to the article).

FYI: Richard Pratt is the Australian, maybe Global, king of recycled paper - Visy Industries

ETA: Wait, I may have my Pratt's mixed up - Richard Pratt died in 2009 - I'm trying to figure it out before my head explodes.

ETA2: OK it seems The Age and Sydney Morning Herald article is riffing off the New York Times Article that had the sub story. But if he died in 2009, how did Trump give him sub secrets? Ahhh... its ANTHONY Pratt. More work to come.

ETA3: Anthony Pratt is the SON of Richard Pratt. I credit Richard Pratt with having had a modicum of intelligence. Apparently the same cannot be said of the son, though I don't know much about him.
Has everybody heard about the bird?
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Rudy Giuliani

Post by Slim Cognito »

Hepatic encephalopathy is a helluva thing.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4

Return to “Worst of the Right-Wing Pieholes”