Still not 'duly elected' ... anything -- Kari Lake, TFG Endorsee

Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Still not 'duly elected' Arizona Governor -- Kari Lake, TFG Endorsee

Post by Luke »

Ended up doing light retweeting because Arizona's Law doesn't seem to be livetweeting it. Will update this post with the unroll. Blehm, unsurprisingly, has been destroyed. All 3 of his witnesses were bounced, including AZ Rep Anthony Kern (he was there, they sent him home). :lol:

Maricopa in closing is referring to AZ 16-168 which talks about non public information. Here's that text: https://www.azleg.gov/ars/16/00168.htm

Chalk up another LOSS for Kari Lake. Judge hasn't ruled, hope he does a bench ruling, but I'd be truly and fully shocked if this goes any other way.
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Ended up doing light retweeting because Arizona's Law doesn't seem to be livetweeting it. Will update this post with the unroll. Blehm, unsurprisingly, has been destroyed. All 3 of his witnesses were bounced, including AZ Rep Anthony Kern (he was there, they sent him home). :lol:

Maricopa in closing is referring to AZ 16-168 which talks about non public information. Here's that text: https://www.azleg.gov/ars/16/00168.htm

Chalk up another LOSS for Kari Lake. Judge hasn't ruled, hope he does a bench ruling, but I'd be truly and fully shocked if this goes any other way.

ETA: Thread Unroll is at https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1706 ... 18656.html 🥳

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

:thumbsup:
Kari Lake War Room @KariLakeWarRoom wrote: The defense was allowed to call progressive activists to give woke sob stories (and commit perjury) on the stand.

But our four expert witnesses, including a state senator, were not allowed to give testimony before the court, meaning no evidence could be admitted. 🤔
https://x.com/karilakewarroom/status/1 ... 4077431822
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
raison de arizona

She made a glaring typo *in her motto* and it’s still up four hours later. It’s that sort of attention to detail I look for in a governor. Or senator. Whatever.
IMG_5862.png
IMG_5862.png (297.29 KiB) Viewed 5342 times
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Post by keith »

She was trying for "Don't Californicate Arizona"

That's darn near MY OWN PERSONAL INVENTION from back in the 60's.

There was a whole unrelated set of people going around defacing developers' billboards and in my hazy, sacred herb affected remembrances, I think I was the first person to use that. I never met anyone to disabuse me of the claim anyway.
Be assured that a walk through the ocean of most souls Would scarcely get your feet wet
raison de arizona

Senate run teaser.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

raison de arizona wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 12:14 am She made a glaring typo *in her motto* and it’s still up four hours later. It’s that sort of attention to detail I look for in a governor. Or senator. Whatever.
IMG_5862.png
Or one who quotes the epoch times.
Resume18

Post by Resume18 »

Failed Gubernatorial Candidate wrote:Stay tuned.
No.

Also, stop copying Diaper Don with all the Marxist crap.
Like as the waves make towards the pebbled shore,
So do our minutes hasten to their end . . .
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Post by Ben-Prime »

Resume18 wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 8:42 am
No.

But how will he remember she really really wants to be his Veep if she doesn't? YOU SEE HER DILEMMA, RIGHT?
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
raison de arizona

Ben-Prime wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 8:46 am
Resume18 wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 8:42 am
No.

But how will he remember she really really wants to be his Veep if she doesn't? YOU SEE HER DILEMMA, RIGHT?
They are Over. Now she wants to play Senator.
Luke

Post by Luke »

I am totally, totally going to post that she's a QUITTER for giving up on the Governor's race so SOON. Why is she giving up??? It's only been 322 days since the Election!! Is she going to refund those donations since she's being a TURNCOAT? :P (She's blocked me, but the War Room hasn't.)

:lol:

Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

:rotflmao:
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

pipistrelle wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 4:42 am
raison de arizona wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 12:14 am She made a glaring typo *in her motto* and it’s still up four hours later. It’s that sort of attention to detail I look for in a governor. Or senator. Whatever.
IMG_5862.png
Or one who quotes the epoch times.
Hedr qualifications for her next job application involve more felatio than spelling.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Gifted WaPo link: https://wapo.st/3PuPyza
Kari Lake, the GOP Senate hopeful from Arizona, still contests her narrow loss in the 2022 Arizona governor’s race and proclaims herself the state’s “lawful governor.” The former television newscaster also baselessly disputes President Donald Trump’s 2020 election defeat and says Joe Biden is an “illegitimate president.” Her lawyers have been sanctioned by the state supreme court court for making “false factual statements.”
Keeping up with politics is easy with The 5-Minute Fix Newsletter, in your inbox weekdays.

But now she has found a defender in what might seem like an unlikely place: a law clinic at Arizona State University.

In August, some university donors and alumni were flummoxed to see the Arizona State clinic listed as “Counsel for Defendant Kari Lake” on a motion to dismiss a defamation lawsuit filed against her by a Republican election official. In the suit, Stephen Richer, recorder for Maricopa County, alleges that Lake falsely accused Richer of intentionally sabotaging the gubernatorial election to help her opponent, resulting in violent threats against Richer and his family. In its motion for dismissal, the university clinic argues that Richer’s suit is an attempt to squelch Lake’s free-speech rights.
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

Headline: Kari claims 1A right to yell FIRE in a theater.
bob

Post by bob »

Before selecting a rug for her Senate office, Lake will have to win the Republican nomination.

Likely opponents include Mark Lamb and Blake Masters.

:popcorn:
Image ImageImage
Atticus Finch

Post by Atticus Finch »

But if she is the legitimate governor of Arizona, if elected to the Senate. can she do both jobs?
You don't need religion to have morals. If you can't determine right from wrong then you lack empathy, not religion.
bill_g

Post by bill_g »

Atticus Finch wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 1:39 pm But if she is the legitimate governor of Arizona, if elected to the Senate. can she do both jobs?
I don't see why not. When she loses the senate race, she can claim to be the rightful senator, and conduct the people's business from home or wherever she is just like she does her governor responsibilities. She's a magnificent multitasker.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

bill_g wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 2:02 pm
Atticus Finch wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 1:39 pm But if she is the legitimate governor of Arizona, if elected to the Senate. can she do both jobs?
I don't see why not. When she loses the senate race, she can claim to be the rightful senator, and conduct the people's business from home or wherever she is just like she does her governor responsibilities. She's a magnificent multitasker.
Is she gonna have Arizona pay Trump for making Mar A Lago the Governor's Mansion?
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
bill_g

Post by bill_g »

Gregg wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2023 4:57 am
bill_g wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 2:02 pm
Is she gonna have Arizona pay Trump for making Mar A Lago the Governor's Mansion?
Only if she gets to share his version of The Oval. He can have MWF and she'll take TT.
raison de arizona

Barry Markson @BarryMarkson1 wrote: Kari Lake filed to run for Senate. I've heard from several people with knowledge that Trump DOES NOT support Lake. He sees her as anvil pulling the AZ GOP ticket down in 2024. Trump has asked others to run against her. She is disliked by 2/3 of the state & has no credibility. Recent polls show Kari finishing a distant 3rd in the race against Sinema and Gallego. She's not going to be VP or a Senator.
https://x.com/BarryMarkson1/status/1709 ... 13530?s=20
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: Inventor of flag baseball

Post by Foggy »

Recent polls show Kari finishing a distant 3rd in the race against Sinema and Gallego. She's not going to be VP or a Senator.
:violin:

Good thing she's the legitimate governor, anyway. :lol:
Don't mind me, I just fell out of a coconut tree. 🥥🌴
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Sorry Dumberella. You threaten to suck coverage away from his Imperial Diaperness, so you can't be a VP. And if you broke your marital vows for him then you are now reduced to a notch on his bedpost in his head.
Hic sunt dracones
raison de arizona

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Coming in behind Sinema is a feat.

Return to “Governors & State Elections”