trump (convicted felon, defamer, insurrectionist, contemnor, and rapist - $537M)

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
Suranis

trump (the former guy, defamer, and rapist)

Post by Suranis »

He's probably afraid of getting stuff thrown at him if he goes into a populated area or a union shop. Here he can have his PAC hire a few actors and then he can whine for a couple of hours.
Hic sunt dracones
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Ah yes, that’s what his previous responses were missing, open racism. And more blatant lies about what the judge ruled.
► Show Spoiler
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
raison de arizona

Suranis wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 2:51 pm He's probably afraid of getting stuff thrown at him if he goes into a populated area or a union shop. Here he can have his PAC hire a few actors and then he can whine for a couple of hours.
Yeah, I wonder why he doesn't want to go to a Union shop...
MeidasTouch @MeidasTouch wrote: This just about sums it up.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Slim Cognito wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 2:50 pm He’s speaking to striking union workers at a non-unionized shop. Yeah, that’ll work.

:snippity:
I note he only found a subcontractor, not a primary cars and truck maker.
somerset

Post by somerset »

RTH10260 wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 7:05 pm
Slim Cognito wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 2:50 pm He’s speaking to striking union workers at a non-unionized shop. Yeah, that’ll work.

:snippity:
I note he only found a subcontractor, not a primary cars and truck maker.
And a Tier 3 subcontractor at that ;)

(unless you listen to Drake's CEO, who seems to think his company is a Tier 1. Remind you of anyone?
From Google Reviews: "A wonderful place to work if you’re on work release or in a halfway house.")
raison de arizona

What. A. Moron. We have decades of electric boats on my lake here, no gas allowed. Always been that way.
Ron Filipkowski @RonFilipkowski wrote: Trump says electric motors in boats won’t work because if it sinks everyone will get electrocuted.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Remember: it's dangerous for Republicans, their rally flottillias tend to take water :lol:
raison de arizona

CALL TO ACTIVISM @CalltoActivism wrote: Here is George Clooney response after Trump accused him of being a "Hollywood elite."

"Here’s the thing: I grew up in Kentucky. I sold insurance door-to-door. I sold ladies’ shoes. I worked at an all-night liquor store. I would buy suits that were too big and too long and cut the bottom of the pants off to make ties so I’d have a tie to go on job interviews. I grew up understanding what it was like to not have health insurance for eight years.

So this idea that I’m somehow the “Hollywood elite” and this guy who takes a shit in a gold toilet is somehow the man of the people is laughable.

People in Hollywood, for the most part, are people from the Midwest who moved to Hollywood to have a career. So this idea of “coastal elites” living in a bubble is ridiculous. Who lives in a bigger bubble?

He lives in a gold tower and has twelve people in his company. He doesn’t run a corporation of hundreds of thousands of people he employs and takes care of. He ran a company of twelve people!

When you direct a film you have seven different unions all wanting different things, you have to find consensus with all of them, and you have to get them moving in the same direction.

He’s never had to do any of that kind of stuff. I just look at it and I laugh when I see him say “Hollywood elite.” Hollywood elite? I don’t have a star on Hollywood Boulevard, Donald Trump has a star on Hollywood Boulevard! Fuck you!"

- George Clooney

actor, philanthropist, humanitarian & activist
https://x.com/CalltoActivism/status/170 ... 14009?s=20
raison de arizona

This belongs in the jokes thread! :lol:
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

:sick:

Blasphemy.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Resume18

Post by Resume18 »

raison de arizona wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2023 2:34 pm This belongs in the jokes thread! :lol:
Inaccurate: It's not backwards or upside down.

Also, Anglo-Jesus appears to be smacking Donnie Depends upside the head.
Like as the waves make towards the pebbled shore,
So do our minutes hasten to their end . . .
poplove
Verified: ✅💚💙💜☮️💐🌈⚽️✅

Post by poplove »

Resume18 wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2023 2:47 pm
raison de arizona wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2023 2:34 pm This belongs in the jokes thread! :lol:
Inaccurate: It's not backwards or upside down.

Also, Anglo-Jesus appears to be smacking Donnie Depends upside the head.
Kinda looks like he could be flipping donnie off.
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

I don't know where this "upside down Bible" thing came from. On that day even he looked at the Book to make sure it was the right way up before holding it up.

It just didn't happen.

I guess he could have started the rumour himself to drown out the worse rumour from his point of view that was going around - that he hid in the Bunker under the White house.
Hic sunt dracones
cjroberts
Verified:

Post by cjroberts »

Looks like he has it open somewhere around Ezekial 23:20.
Go Land Crabs!
johnpcapitalist
Verified: ✅ Totally legit!

Post by johnpcapitalist »

A lot of the current wave of tell-all books talk about how TFG ridiculed all the evangelical ministers who came to "lay hands on" Trump and pray in the Oval Office. He clearly has nothing but contempt for fundamentalists, not just for their ministers.

And yet they desperately work to shore up their belief that Trump is on their side by creating fan fiction like this. Venerating someone who's laughing at you is pretty lame, even for a bunch of submissive masochists.
raison de arizona

cjroberts wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2023 3:37 pm
https://twitter.com/ACTBrigitte/status/ ... 24111?s=20
Looks like he has it open somewhere around Ezekial 23:20.
Ezekiel 23:20 wrote: 20 She lusted after lovers with genitals as large as a donkey's and emissions like those of a horse. 20 That whetted her appetite for more virile, vulgar, and violent lovers - stallions obsessive in their lust.
:lol:
Mr brolin
Verified: ✅ as vaguely humanoid

Post by Mr brolin »

"Hey...Dad, I don't know what the fabric covering is made up of.....its sooo tacky but if you pull it back you can see its empty except for a tiny liitle rabid hamster running aimlessly in its wheel"

"Son..... absolutely nothing to do with me, smells like Nicky from down under let one of his old, school show n tell experiments out"
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Is Jesus trying to pull wax out of his ear? Or maybe adjusting his hearing Aid?
Hic sunt dracones
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Suranis wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2023 4:02 pm Is Jesus trying to pull wax out of his ear? Or maybe adjusting his hearing Aid?
Maybe Jesus is reaching inside his head and feeling around to see if there is a brain in there. Jesus looks disappointed.
sugar magnolia

Post by sugar magnolia »

raison de arizona wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2023 1:41 pm What. A. Moron. We have decades of electric boats on my lake here, no gas allowed. Always been that way.
Ron Filipkowski @RonFilipkowski wrote: Trump says electric motors in boats won’t work because if it sinks everyone will get electrocuted.
Does he think they all run off of really long extension cords?
Resume18

Post by Resume18 »

sugar magnolia wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2023 4:19 pm
raison de arizona wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2023 1:41 pm What. A. Moron. We have decades of electric boats on my lake here, no gas allowed. Always been that way.
Does he think they all run off of really long extension cords?
He is just grifting his nitwit base; of course, he is as dumb as a stump as well, but that too is a feature to his even dimmer base. I wonder what his BASS-member base think about all this as their sparkly fiberglass bass boats are surely rigged with electric trolling motors?

Nah, they just overlook his moronic blather about electric vehicles and concentrate the racist, fascist effluent he spews.
Resume18

Post by Resume18 »

Suranis wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2023 3:11 pm I don't know where this "upside down Bible" thing came from . . .
Some people claim it was upside down, but if you look at some of the stills, he is clearly holding it back to front, as he clearly doesn't know which side goes where, because he clearly has never read a long book in his life, even if it was about him. Those, he had some flunky highlight the flattering passages.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Suranis wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2023 4:02 pm Is Jesus trying to pull wax out of his ear? Or maybe adjusting his hearing Aid?
I assumed lobotomy from an awkward angle.
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Resume18 wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2023 7:08 pm
Suranis wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2023 3:11 pm I don't know where this "upside down Bible" thing came from . . .
Some people claim it was upside down, but if you look at some of the stills, he is clearly holding it back to front, as he clearly doesn't know which side goes where, because he clearly has never read a long book in his life, even if it was about him. Those, he had some flunky highlight the flattering passages.
Ok, I didn't notice that aspect.

He didn't carry it with him either. It came out of Ivanka's handbag.
Hic sunt dracones
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

I'm guessing he's going with the extension cord thing because every boat we ever had had a couple of batteries for, you know, raising the prop, cranking over the motor and stuff, and I don't know a damn thing about boats, other than they're money pits.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”