Mike Lindell's Election Shenanigans, FrankSpeech and #MyPillow #FAILS - 6/28/61 Cancer / Ox

Kriselda Gray
Verified:

Mike Lindell's Election Shenanigans, FrankSpeech and #MyPillow #FAILS - 6/28/61 Cancer / Ox

Post by Kriselda Gray »

tek wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 5:13 am Dunno if anyone's linked this, but it is a pretty good WMD walk-through from last month

https://cybersect.substack.com/p/explai ... wifi-drone

too also:
As @larrywright points out, the videos on the “Hughes Tech” website show Blxware credits. This is famously Dennis Montgomery’s company. This pretty much confirms that Lindell is getting all this WiFi monitoring from Dennis Montgomery.
Dennis Montgomery is another one of those who needs to be out of circulation for a good, long time. He's caused a lot of havoc with his bullshit.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

I don't understand why Montgomery is still walking around a free man. Do his scams stay one scrap above legal limitations to avoid criminal charges? I'm guessing the people he's scammed are too embarrassed to sue him fearing it would expose their gullibility.

That is, if his marks ever realized they've been conned.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Slim Cognito wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 9:12 am I don't understand why Montgomery is still walking around a free man. Do his scams stay one scrap above legal limitations to avoid criminal charges? I'm guessing the people he's scammed are too embarrassed to sue him fearing it would expose their gullibility.

That is, if his marks ever realized they've been conned.
Somewhere earlier, I mentioned that Montgomery has a good sense of a safe mark. He tends to go after those who will retaliate lest they be embarrassed for being had: the CIA, Arpaio, Lindell, etc. Lindell is an even better mark because he is so self-delusioned that he proudly ignores the facts in front of his face.

He managed to outlast the Nevada case for over 10 years, and it appears they decided to just not bother and dropped the case. He was not in Nevada any more and they probably assumed he would never be back so decided to be done with it. Even if they knew he was lying about being unable to travel (and I have on good authority that somebody informed them of his lying), the effort to go through the extradition process and investigate the doctor signing off on the lies was probably not worth their resources.
101010 :towel:
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

Yeah, he almost makes me want to believe in an afterlife where justice is finally done.

I said almost. :|
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

tek wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 4:55 am "does not have the capability to view or record ... any actual data"
That's fine, his buddies can just make up the data.
Don'y worry, they will.
Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

And you know some Democrat voters will go to vote with their phones set to bewifi hotspots called "Federal Vote Control", "Count Adjustment Unit" and so forth, hoping that a few nutters melt down.
W. Kevin Vicklund

Post by W. Kevin Vicklund »

It would be wrong and evil of me to set up a WiFi router on a portable battery system with an SSID of "XXXCountyPrecinct#" with multiple devices connected to it with IDs of "DominionTabulator#" and the like. :hemademe:
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

Off Topic
W. Kevin Vicklund wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 3:50 pm It would be wrong and evil of me to set up a WiFi router on a portable battery system with an SSID of "XXXCountyPrecinct#" with multiple devices connected to it with IDs of "DominionTabulator#" and the like. :hemademe:
LOL My home wifi SSID is set to "ICE Detention Center" here in my condo. :lol:
W. Kevin Vicklund

Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
somerset

Post by somerset »

Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Lindell is on his Lindell Report for once. He was in Florida yesterday with Mike Flynn working on The Plan. Begging right away -- "We really need your resources!" He wants everybody to watch his speech in Vegas -- "It will give you so much hope".

There will be 2 "command centers at least" this Fall and Mike Flynn is all in. "Your donations will help us give WMDs for free to election officials across the country". That's his new thing -- they won't be sold but given away free to apparently election pros who have asked for him. Huh? If they know there's a problem, why would they need Mike?

Now they're all excited that Fox News had a chyron that "CIA LET CHINA INTERFERE IN 2020 ELECTION". Brannon said he was talking about a "color revolution" all Summer 2020. Hey -- who was in charge of the CIA in 2020? They don't mention that. But Mike moves on to Dennis and how "he worked for the CIA for YEARS!". That's enough, 10 mins in and not watching more.

On Rumble, it's running live (which is unusual). Only 206 watching, that is so pathetic. Guess he's on FB and FrankSpeech too, but he always says "Zuckabucks" won't let people watch there, and on FrankSpeech the view counts were horrible.

Mike must have called Joe Oltmann SCREAMING because on 8/17, Lindell Report had 89 subscribers... now it's over 200,000. :lol: Oltmann is the genius who redesigned the FrankSpeech site -- and made it worse.

Lindell 89.JPG
Lindell 89.JPG (17.28 KiB) Viewed 2168 times

Lindell 200K.JPG
Lindell 200K.JPG (15.21 KiB) Viewed 2168 times

He gets less than 5K views on Rumble after days online.

He's pushing the fantasy "Resolution Urging A "Return To Excellence" in American Voting and Elections" which was passed by the RNC, he takes credit for it. With really nothing else, Red State thrillingly announced it. https://redstate.com/bobhoge/2023/08/28 ... y-n2163124

RNC Passes Powerful 'Return to Excellence in American Voting' Resolution, Demands Election Security
By Bob Hoge | 6:30 AM on August 28, 2023 The opinions expressed by contributors are their own and do not necessarily represent the views of RedState.com.

The 168 members of the Republican National Committee met in Milwaukee last week, and one item the group adopted was a strongly-worded “RESOLUTION URGING A RETURN TO EXCELLENCE IN AMERICAN VOTING AND ELECTIONS,” which called for increased election security and fully auditable voting methods.

The news was tweeted out by the resolution's sponsor, Tyler Bowyer, who serves as the RNC National Committeeman from Arizona and COO of Turning Point Action (the 501(c)(4) political arm of Turning Point USA). [Tyler is a Turning Point twerp who was comms for Kari Lake]

Thank you, Tyler, for leading this resolution effort, one of several outstanding ones this meeting. https://t.co/bSaIZj9kEY
— Harmeet K. Dhillon (@pnjaban) August 26, 2023
► Show Spoiler
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
MN-Skeptic

Post by MN-Skeptic »

JUST IN: Appeals court rejects Mike Lindell’s effort to block DOJ review of his seized cell phone.

Lindell may not have liked the seizure at a Hardee’s but that’s not a violation, they say.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
W. Kevin Vicklund

Two o'clock already
I am stuck in the middle of a Zoom
Sitting here bored out of my mind
I wish I could check out of here soon

But I can't go home
'Cause then I guess I just won't get paid
These are the days
When you wish quota was already made

It's just another Smackdown Friday (Woah, woah)
The courts tell them why day (Woah, woah)
That’s why it’s my day (Woah, woah, woah, woah)
I get to watch them cry day (Woah, woah)
It's just another Smackdown Friday

Had to catch an early train
I’ve been here at work since nine
And if I have to listen in
I wish I could just get online

'Cause it takes me so long (Oh, oh)
Just to get done all that needs to get done
Blame it on the rain
But the boss won’t let me have fun

Of all my nights
Why did my lover have to pick last night
To get down?
(Last night, last night)
Doesn't it matter
That I have to feed the both of us?
Employment's down

He tells me in his bedroom voice
C'mon honey, let's go make some noise
Time it goes so fast
(When you're having fun)

Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

BRAVO Kevin! That was GREAT!
Mark Piotrowski @piotrom 59m
Has Lindell won any of his court cases in the past three years? Who’s keeping score?
@AssCalloway @Orly_licious @ErrataRob @RonFilipkowski @GrumpyGit2021 @LeadStoriesCom
@davidpakmanshow @ZTPetrizzo

lawandcrime.com
Judges to MyPillow CEO: Having phone seized at Hardee's wasn't a 'callous' abuse of your rights
MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell's appellate arguments over the government's seizure of his cell phone at Hardee's just fell flat.

Robᵉʳᵗ Graham 𝕏 @ErrataRob
He's won his cases asking for court permission to publish pcaps.
By "win" I mean the court's response was "wtf? there's nothing stopping you from publishing the pcaps, what are you talking about?"
6:27 PM · Sep 22, 2023

Replying to @ErrataRob @piotrom and 6 others
Luke Johnson 🇺🇸 @Orly_licious 33m
Mike Lindell emails he's "...filled with hope & immense pride after the #ElectionSummit". "We cannot overlook the profound role divine intervention played in revealing vulnerabilities within our electoral system." "3,143 countries [sic] prepared to take immediate action" SEND 💸!

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
W. Kevin Vicklund

Thanks! Unlike some, this one just smacked me upside the head with the chorus, and then it was just a matter of working in something suitable for the rest. I didn't even bother adapting the last stanzas, they were perfect as is.

And sometimes they just linger without ever resolving (such as "Squidney! Squidney Kraken! Blah of the blah blah blah" to the Ballad of Davey Crockett)
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Oh great. Now I’ll be singing Sidney, Sidney Kraken all day.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

Slim Cognito wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2023 5:59 am Oh great. Now I’ll be singing Sidney, Sidney Kraken all day.
Smackdown Friday is my ear worm of the day! :lol:
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

:fivestar:
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Late catching up with this thread, but my SSID suggestion reads "Lindell Investigation Coordinator" :twisted:
Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

Perhaps Lindell Election Management?

MyPillow Autovoter?
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Post by keith »

Bing Chat:
I am considering changing my SSID name. As I live near a polling place I would like something that will cause Mike Lindell to be offended. What do you suggest?
I see that you are interested in changing your SSID name to something that will offend Mike Lindell, the founder and CEO of My Pillow and a prominent supporter of former U.S. President Donald Trump. Lindell is also known for spreading conspiracy theories about the 2020 U.S. presidential election and promoting unproven medical treatments12

Here are some possible SSID names that might annoy Lindell:

Mike’s Pillow is Full of Lies
Zapped by Zampa
Lindell Lost the Challenge
Crack is Whack, Mike
My Router, My Choice
Stop the Steal… of My Bandwidth
Lindell is a Fraudster
The Cyber Symposium was a Sham
Dominion Rules, Lindell Drools
Lindell’s Data is Nonsense
I hope you find these suggestions helpful. Please note that I do not endorse or condone any offensive or disrespectful behavior towards anyone. I am only providing these names as a hypothetical exercise based on your request. Thank you for using Bing. 😊
Be assured that a walk through the ocean of most souls Would scarcely get your feet wet
tek

Post by tek »

"DMontgomeryROFL"
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

“LumpyPillowElectionEducation

Return to “Law and Lawsuits”