Sovcit nutz

These people are weird, but we like to find out what weird people are doing and thinking. It's a hobby.
roadscholar

Sovcit nutz

Post by roadscholar »

Stupid games, stupider prizes.
The bitterest truth is more wholesome than the sweetest lie.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Sovcit nutz

Post by RTH10260 »

a UK beginner of the trade loses his conveyance, but keeps the windows intact, and has his story on tv (anonymous cause it's the Old Continent).

John Thomas8

Sovcit nutz

Post by John Thomas8 »

IIRC from watch Van and Demon, they have 2 weeks to get things straightened or the vehicle goes in the crusher.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Sovcit nutz

Post by Luke »

Dammit! :lol: I was falling asleep to a podcast as I often do if not listening to an audiobook... didn't want to hear Mark Levin scream about Impeachment (he had Kevin McCarthy on, that's how neutered Kevin is these days, kowtowing to Levin).

So I thought, OK, what is Silk up to? As mentioned recently, since Diamond passed away, she has really let her freak fly. She's into Q, anti-vax of course with Dr. Stella Immanuel, the crank from TX who talks with devils or something, just any crazy stuff. Still sponsored by Lindell (and tons of other nutty advertisers).

Anyway, tonight I saw the title was about John Strand and J6ers. OK, knew there would be bitching, but Strand tbh used to be kinda hot and he was Brandon Straka's crush and whatever.

Well. Instead, it is some dude named Talib who is an outrageous, misinformed, cocky SovCit. He pulls it all out of the bag with explanations, like if your birth certificate is in capital letters, he's says that's latin and called "capitas diminis" (sp). Googled to see if there was anything close because he's not clear and I'm sure spelling is wrong... but I don't think I've heard there's a latin meaning. :lol: He's says that's from Black's Law 4th Edition or something I couldn't understand. It's around 8 minutes in. Of course, that means you're a corporate entity (Silk: Right)...

We've all heard a lot of this but I challenge everybody including Scir and Pipi to decipher this. He goes on and on with just crazy stuff. Strangely, couldn't find anything about him (Twitter etc), just this Aug 31 Diamond and Silk show which is distributed to every nuthouse -- RSBN, FrankSpeech, Rumble -- but also Amazon, Audible, Podcast Addict and the like. It's amazing how easy it is to get this trash spread far and wide. He had to have gone to jail, probably turned a speeding ticket into a felony.

Anyway, hope you laugh at Silk and Talib as much as I did. I kept laughing so much I said the hell with it and got up to share the comedy with you. :bighug:

EP | 377 Talib Shahbaz discusses the matter of John Strand and other J6 Political Prisoners
Aug 31 2023 65 mins
Talib Shahbaz discusses the matter of John Strand and other J6 Political Prisoners Use Promo Code: DIAMOND or TRUMPWONDiamondandSilk.com1. https://DrStellaMD.com2. http://PatchThat.com3. https://www.KattsRemedies.com/shop/ ?aff=34. https://TWC.Health (Spike Protein Support)5. https://CardioMiracle.com6. https://MyPillow.com/TrumpWon7. https://TheDrArdisShow.com/shop-

Podcast Addict: https://podcastaddict.com/diamond-silk- ... /163011132

Rumble Video (still using the same theme song)

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
curmudgeon
Verified:

Sovcit nutz

Post by curmudgeon »

It took a bit of digging to determine that this source is in Utah, north of Salt Lake City
FARMINGTON — Davis County Attorney Troy Rawlings determined that the Farmington police officers involved in the deadly confrontation with Chase Allan earlier this year were within their rights to use force against the man.
Accordingly, they won’t face criminal charges in the case, which sparked strong backlash from some who had charged the officers with use of excessive force. Allan, a suspected sympathizer with the “sovereign citizen” movement, was pulled over March 1 in Farmington because his car didn’t have a proper license plate. He refused to cooperate with responding officers, arguing in part that he didn’t need to register his auto, and they shot and killed the man, still in his car, as he apparently pulled a gun from a holster around his waist.
https://www.standard.net/police-fire/20 ... justified/
Dave from down under

Sovcit nutz

Post by Dave from down under »

“The law doesn’t apply to me”
Meets
“I have a gun and I’m not afraid to use it”

“He had been studying constitutional law the last few years and was a patriot doing what he could to defend the people’s freedom and liberty in his community. He paid the ultimate price for his freedom with his devastating and tragic death,” reads the obituary.

Red Flags
“Studying constitutional law”
“Patriot”
“Defending people’s freedom and Liberty”
John Thomas8

Sovcit nutz

Post by John Thomas8 »

curmudgeon wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2023 5:33 pm It took a bit of digging to determine that this source is in Utah, north of Salt Lake City
FARMINGTON — Davis County Attorney Troy Rawlings determined that the Farmington police officers involved in the deadly confrontation with Chase Allan earlier this year were within their rights to use force against the man.
Accordingly, they won’t face criminal charges in the case, which sparked strong backlash from some who had charged the officers with use of excessive force. Allan, a suspected sympathizer with the “sovereign citizen” movement, was pulled over March 1 in Farmington because his car didn’t have a proper license plate. He refused to cooperate with responding officers, arguing in part that he didn’t need to register his auto, and they shot and killed the man, still in his car, as he apparently pulled a gun from a holster around his waist.
https://www.standard.net/police-fire/20 ... justified/
A classic case of FAFO.

Good riddance.
John Thomas8

Sovcit nutz

Post by John Thomas8 »

Giggling at chille decastro:

John Thomas8

Sovcit nutz

Post by John Thomas8 »

As goofy and stupid as Southern states are, Arkansas doesn't seem to play games with sovcits:

Gregg

Sovcit nutz

Post by Gregg »

Black's Law 4th Edition
Which for some reason is important to them.

My google foo says the 4th edition is from 1968 and the current one is the 11th edition but the "real legal scholars" know the old one is the real one.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Sovcit nutz

Post by Ben-Prime »

Gregg wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2023 11:18 pm
Black's Law 4th Edition
Which for some reason is important to them.

My google foo says the 4th edition is from 1968 and the current one is the 11th edition but the "real legal scholars" know the old one is the real one.
I mean, if it was from 1961 I'd understand since at least that's pre-2nd Vatican Council, yanno? :roll:
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
Fortinbras

Sovcit nutz

Post by Fortinbras »

The 4th edition of Black's LD (1951) was the last one to carry a definition of "driver" that had appeared in the first edition (1891), and before that in pre-Civil War dictionaries, that the driver was "employed". RWNJs used this to mean that "employed" meant paid with money, and therefore, as unpaid motorists they were not drivers and couldn't be required to have a driver's license, etc.

From the 5th edition (1979) onward, Black's LD defined a driver as "one who steers and propels a vehicle", or words to that effect (a slightly different phrasing in each edition).
Resume18

Sovcit nutz

Post by Resume18 »

Fortinbras wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2023 7:43 am The 4th edition of Black's LD (1951) was the last one to carry a definition of "driver" that had appeared in the first edition (1891), and before that in pre-Civil War dictionaries, that the driver was "employed". RWNJs used this to mean that "employed" meant paid with money, and therefore, as unpaid motorists they were not drivers and couldn't be required to have a driver's license, etc.

From the 5th edition (1979) onward, Black's LD defined a driver as "one who steers and propels a vehicle", or words to that effect (a slightly different phrasing in each edition).
Count language usage/vocabulary among the many failings of sov-cittery. Also too, awareness of Black's LD updates.
Like as the waves make towards the pebbled shore,
So do our minutes hasten to their end . . .
RTH10260

Sovcit nutz

Post by RTH10260 »

Yeah - that ancient "driver" was responsible for driving the horses, employed by the aristrocacy who did not want to handle the craetures themselves. Apart that travelling also means moving oneself by foot, not in a conveiance, as the Founding Fathers had in mind.
p0rtia

Sovcit nutz

Post by p0rtia »

I was employed in reading hearing transcripts and motions yesterday.
John Thomas8

Sovcit nutz

Post by John Thomas8 »

Pro Se American State National destroyed:

curmudgeon
Verified:

Sovcit nutz

Post by curmudgeon »

Montana SovCit Nutz pushing for "Citizen's Grand Juries"
(Daily Montanan) After twice rejecting legislation this year that aimed to allow groups of Montanans to form their own grand juries, most lawmakers have not warmed to the idea in the seven months since those bills were tabled.

The Legislature’s Law and Justice Interim Committee voted 5-3 Wednesday morning to recommend that Ballot Initiative #8, proposed by Bart Crabtree, should not be placed on next year’s ballot. Crabtree is with the Montana Citizens Council on Judicial Accountability, a group that has targeted Montana’s judiciary after court losses and pushed a similar measure that was quickly rejected during this year’s legislative session.
https://missoulacurrent.com/montana-ballot-initiative/
W. Kevin Vicklund

Sovcit nutz

Post by W. Kevin Vicklund »

"capitis diminutio"
In Roman law, A diminishing or abridgment of personality. Tills was a loss or curtailment of a man’s status or aggregate of legal attributes and qualifications, following upon certain changes in his civil condition. It was of three kinds, enumerated as follows: Capitis diminutio maxima. The highest or most comprehensive loss of status. This occurred when a man’s condition was changed from one of freedom to one of bondage, when he became a slave. It swept away with it all rights of citizenship and all family rights. Capitis diminutio media. A lesser or medium loss of status. This occurred where a man lost his rights of citizenship, but without losing his liberty. It carried away also the family rights. Capitis diminutio minima. Tile lowest or least comprehensive degree of loss of status. This occurred where a man’s family relations alone were changed. It happened upon the arrogation of a person who had been his own master, (sui juris,) or upon the emancipation of one who had been under the patria potestas. It left the rights of liberty and citizenship unaltered.
https://thelawdictionary.org/capitis-diminutio/

At a guess, SovCits latched onto the similarity between "capital" and "capitis" (they do come from the same root) and decided that the use of capital letters meant that capitis diminutio had been applied.
Gregg

Sovcit nutz

Post by Gregg »

The Latin he was lloking for was stultus.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
jemcanada2

Sovcit nutz

Post by jemcanada2 »

I was watching some YouTube videos of a crazy sovereign citizen pushing the Judge Dale batshittery. I did a search to see who the fake judge really is. I found a website discussing this and there was a link to Fogbow and a discussion on OldBow. Two of the people commenting were Fortinbras and Notorial Dissent! I haven’t seen Fortinbras post here in years.
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: Inventor of flag baseball

Sovcit nutz

Post by Foggy »

Yikes. Fortie was elderly, I hope he's okay.
"Man Struck By Lightning Faces Battery Charge"
jemcanada2

Sovcit nutz

Post by jemcanada2 »

Foggy wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2023 9:10 am Yikes. Fortie was elderly, I hope he's okay.
:yeahthat: :pray:
John Thomas8

Sovcit nutz

Post by John Thomas8 »

A sovcit guide in how to pro se yourself into a year's jail time:

RTH10260

Sovcit nutz

Post by RTH10260 »

:brickwallsmall: :brickwallsmall: :brickwallsmall:
:cantlook:

RTH10260

Sovcit nutz

Post by RTH10260 »

SOVEREIGN CITIZEN GURU GETS CONVICTED IN 12 MINUTES AND GETS 10 YEARS.

Patrick J. D'Arcy
10 Nov 2023

NEW! Sovereign Citizen Jokes! EVEN BETTER ONES FROM THE VIEWERS: "Try that in a small town!" This sovereign citizen made a mistake travelling in Texas. This small town of about 3,000 people do not tolerate sovereign citizens. The jury took 12 minutes to convict him – a guru who teaches others about being sovereign citizens – for felony evasion when he led the Sheriff's deputies on a long high-speed chase thinking the laws don't apply to him. They took 22 minutes to give him 10 years behind bars. The sentence was reduced to 10 years probation, but he’ll go to prison for any probation violations. The judge also ordered that he can’t associate with other “disreputable” people, including other sovereign citizens. He'll be a pariah among the sovcits - if he doesn't get a license, insurance, registration and plates, he'll go to prison too. Don’t mess with Texas.

Return to “Other weirdos”