Sovcit nutz

These people are weird, but we like to find out what weird people are doing and thinking. It's a hobby.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Sovcit nutz

Post by RTH10260 »

butt - sealed up - cracks :confuzzled: :think: :twisted:
Dave from down under

Sovcit nutz

Post by Dave from down under »

RTH10260 wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 6:15 pm butt - sealed up - cracks :confuzzled: :think: :twisted:
With superglue

Will also frustrate the aliens 👽 ;)
John Thomas8

Sovcit nutz

Post by John Thomas8 »

When a frauditor's actual knowledge of law is displayed:

RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Sovcit nutz

Post by RTH10260 »

BlackHeartNight is totally wrong on his analysis at the beginning of the clip. Prisons, as any public installation like army bases, may be videorecorded or photographed as long as the person does this from public property like roads, or easement. It's even permitted on publically accessible parts of facilities like parking lots. Limits of access is pass any trespass notice or restricted area, staff only.

re: "the officers were only doing there job"
That's where BlackHeartNight is wrong. Only do their job means do their job correctly. Here they tried to enforce a trespass request from the prison which was wrong. The parking area in question was obviously open access to the public. Technically a 1AA has a case against officers for a 1st Amendment violation in Federal court, "threat of arrest" counts as false arrest.

Full original clip https://www.youtube.com/live/NLZOpTUgTm4

After viewing the original clip, I partially revise my opinion. The 1AA drove (not even only walked) on to the property past the blue restricted access signage :brickwallsmall:

The guy is not up to his minimal job requirements.
John Thomas8

Sovcit nutz

Post by John Thomas8 »

There's a distinct difference between folks videoing government wrong doing (like those that captured the George Floyd footage) and grifters like in my last post, caging a jail he was destined to occupy.

None of them are "protecting our rights", they almost uniformly lie and mis-apply local and federal laws and who's goal is solely to rage-bait folks just doin their jobs.
Resume18

Sovcit nutz

Post by Resume18 »

John Thomas8 wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 3:58 pm There's a distinct difference between folks videoing government wrong doing (like those that captured the George Floyd footage) and grifters like in my last post, caging a jail he was destined to occupy.

None of them are "protecting our rights", they almost uniformly lie and mis-apply local and federal laws and who's goal is solely to rage-bait folks just doin their jobs.
I am always at a loss to understand what freedoms these "activists" are protecting when they film kids or librarians or people eating or DMVs or tax offices or etcetera, etcetera, etcetera.

Clicks and views I understand.
Like as the waves make towards the pebbled shore,
So do our minutes hasten to their end . . .
Gregg

Sovcit nutz

Post by Gregg »

John Thomas8 wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 3:58 pm There's a distinct difference between folks videoing government wrong doing (like those that captured the George Floyd footage) and grifters like in my last post, caging a jail he was destined to occupy.

But they can make a clip that they monetize by getting not only loonies who are looking for affirmation of their stupidity, but people like us who tune in to laugh and criticize. It's a moneymaking racket, and nothing more.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
John Thomas8

Sovcit nutz

Post by John Thomas8 »

Some of them live stream their arrest and then e-beg for bail money.

It's quite obscene. An uncomfortable number of them are incel/ehebophile-types and many have domestic violence convictions.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Sovcit nutz

Post by northland10 »

Gregg wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 8:04 pm

But they can make a clip that they monetize by getting not only loonies who are looking for affirmation of their stupidity, but people like us who tune in to laugh and criticize. It's a moneymaking racket, and nothing more.
With some personal revenge tossed in for flavor. Most of these folks have a hatred of governments (and basically most other people) and maybe a criminal record to go with it. They have decided to make money by letting people watch them get revenge.
101010 :towel:
sugar magnolia

Sovcit nutz

Post by sugar magnolia »

Hanging out with my friend the Judge today and somehow, sovcits came up. She went off on a certified rant about them. For like 5 minutes straight. She was practically apoplectic and by the time she wound down she was barely making sense. How Judge Middleton and that other Black Judge (Curtis something?) deal with those nutjobs day after day is a mystery to me.
John Thomas8

Sovcit nutz

Post by John Thomas8 »

sugar magnolia wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 8:27 pm Hanging out with my friend the Judge today and somehow, sovcits came up. She went off on a certified rant about them. For like 5 minutes straight. She was practically apoplectic and by the time she wound down she was barely making sense. How Judge Middleton and that other Black Judge (Curtis something?) deal with those nutjobs day after day is a mystery to me.
Agreed. Judge Middleton is amazing, although he did finally go full Jabberwocky on one of the nuts. Which had me howling with laughter.
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Sovcit nutz

Post by keith »

John Thomas8 wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 8:08 pm Some of them live stream their arrest and then e-beg for bail money.
Like this guy did... "how much is bail, I'd like to tell my listeners so they can bail me out".
Be assured that a walk through the ocean of most souls Would scarcely get your feet wet
keith

Sovcit nutz

Post by keith »

John Thomas8 wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 8:36 pm
sugar magnolia wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 8:27 pm Hanging out with my friend the Judge today and somehow, sovcits came up. She went off on a certified rant about them. For like 5 minutes straight. She was practically apoplectic and by the time she wound down she was barely making sense. How Judge Middleton and that other Black Judge (Curtis something?) deal with those nutjobs day after day is a mystery to me.
Agreed. Judge Middleton is amazing, although he did finally go full Jabberwocky on one of the nuts. Which had me howling with laughter.
Link? I'd like to see that.
Be assured that a walk through the ocean of most souls Would scarcely get your feet wet
Gregg

Sovcit nutz

Post by Gregg »

John Thomas8 wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 8:08 pm Some of them live stream their arrest and then e-beg for bail money.

It's quite obscene. An uncomfortable number of them are incel/ehebophile-types and many have domestic violence convictions.
and pull down 6 figure YouTube incomes.

Gregg

Sovcit nutz

Post by Gregg »

Xanax

Gregg

Sovcit nutz

Post by Gregg »

keith wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 8:37 pm
Like this guy did... "how much is bail, I'd like to tell my listeners so they can bail me out".
Your bail is $10,000 more than your listeners donate. :thumbsup:

John Thomas8

Sovcit nutz

Post by John Thomas8 »

keith wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 8:38 pm
John Thomas8 wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 8:36 pm
Link? I'd like to see that.
Bah, can't track it down quickly. He occasionally tags Jabberwocky on these goofballs, but there's one specific case that he just lets the mutt have it with both barrels. I'll keep digging

FOUND IT, I posted it a coupla so weeks ago:

https://thefogbow.com/forum/viewtopic.p ... 25#p203678
John Thomas8

Sovcit nutz

Post by John Thomas8 »

Gregg wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 8:57 pm

and pull down 6 figure YouTube incomes.
Some do, some don't have the followers to generate that kinda income:

keith

Sovcit nutz

Post by keith »

Yeahbut, if we accept that videos figures, then, the frauditors come up to about 0.2%.

That number is eerily close the global population of Jews and we know how much influence they have!
roadscholar

Sovcit nutz

Post by roadscholar »

I think it was Middleton who ordered a Failure to Appear warrant with the guy standing in the courtroom. He refused to identify as the defendant, and refused to come forward to the defense table. You're not here? OK then... :biggrin:
The bitterest truth is more wholesome than the sweetest lie.
Resume18

Sovcit nutz

Post by Resume18 »

northland10 wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 8:09 pm
Gregg wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 8:04 pm

With some personal revenge tossed in for flavor. Most of these folks have a hatred of governments (and basically most other people) and maybe a criminal record to go with it. They have decided to make money by letting people watch them get revenge.
A great many are genuine misanthropes as well; it's no wonder they can't (won't) get a normal job.
Like as the waves make towards the pebbled shore,
So do our minutes hasten to their end . . .
noblepa

Sovcit nutz

Post by noblepa »

roadscholar wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 10:48 am I think it was Middleton who ordered a Failure to Appear warrant with the guy standing in the courtroom. He refused to identify as the defendant, and refused to come forward to the defense table. You're not here? OK then... :biggrin:
Didn't the judge in Florida do that to Terry Trussel? He stood behind the bar and shouted that he was there to make a "special appearance" or that he was the living man agent for the legal fiction "TERRY TRUSSEL". The judge had the bailiff call Terry Trussel to appear three times (Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice) and then issued a bench warrant for failure to appear. The bailiff immediately arrested the living man right there in the courtoom.
Gregg

Sovcit nutz

Post by Gregg »

I love it when that happens, and it has more than once.

The true chef's kiss is when the Judge won't schedule another appearance for a week or so. "Oh, so you want to waste MY TIME?"

keith

Sovcit nutz

Post by keith »

John Thomas8 wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 9:16 pm
FOUND IT, I posted it a coupla so weeks ago:

https://thefogbow.com/forum/viewtopic.p ... 25#p203678
Oh, yeah, "borogrove". Middleton is a star.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Sovcit nutz

Post by Slim Cognito »

noblepa wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 1:40 pm
roadscholar wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 10:48 am I think it was Middleton who ordered a Failure to Appear warrant with the guy standing in the courtroom. He refused to identify as the defendant, and refused to come forward to the defense table. You're not here? OK then... :biggrin:
Didn't the judge in Florida do that to Terry Trussel? He stood behind the bar and shouted that he was there to make a "special appearance" or that he was the living man agent for the legal fiction "TERRY TRUSSEL". The judge had the bailiff call Terry Trussel to appear three times (Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice) and then issued a bench warrant for failure to appear. The bailiff immediately arrested the living man right there in the courtoom.
Ah yes. Good times.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4

Return to “Other weirdos”